Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 34. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
well i think that selling bitcoin in this situation is very much stupid decision. We all see that the last three or four month the market goes through a market correction. In this type market we only cannot expect only price hike. There must be ups and down in the market. If you sell in this market with a loss, then this decision certainly a stupid decision and  better to lose than having to dump bitcoin when the price is low. Hold bitcoin will keep the survival of other crypto money and I think the bitcoin investment patience is the most important thing, because it's very difficult for the novice investor to ignore the declining market price while they want more profit for their bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
If you aren't forced to sell your BTC for emergency cases or urgent needs, then I think it is a bad decision to sell especially with the actual very low rate. Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency, we need just to be patients a little bit, its price will increase again as usual and then we can sell with high rates.
Activity: 49
The fundamental reasons for the growth of the rate above the roof, the rate falls due to speculation-strong players squeeze out the weak. 100 times argued in favor of the fact that the crypt is now waiting for big money and going to give them all the time. Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
If you think that selling bitcoin is stupid decision maybe you are wrong every person have a strategy to earn profits, everybody wants to earn more profits or either they have a reason why they sell it in a low price.
Yea surely its never been stupid to sell on any price because every one doing his own research and paper work for his own cause no one doing here trades or investment for lost they better know what to do and how to do I check many members still selling even rate is going down very badly but surely they have own sack and profit in their pockets
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
If you think that selling bitcoin is stupid decision maybe you are wrong every person have a strategy to earn profits, everybody wants to earn more profits or either they have a reason why they sell it in a low price.
This is true for me this is such a decision to be made of when you have some emergency to be take well this is all your decision to be selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision when you just pick kn your bitcoin a little bit not all.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 25
Selling Bitcoin for loss is stupid decision but selling it for profit is not.
If you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell it and book the profit. Many people loss more when they don't make exit on peak price.

Spot on.
The perception of the decision is based on the success or otherwise of the sale
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Well, in this situation and in this matket I think that it would be a very bad decision to sell. O think it is better that tou hold out and try to wait for a much more greener pasture. I still believe that there is still a trend in which bitcoin would regain its supremacy and this would be something that would really come in handy especially when it dawns on us that once it reaches the green again that we would regret giving in to panic and selling this low
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
yess ......selling bitcoin in this level is really stupid decision. because current level is buying opportunity, so dont miss it.
Activity: 2
Selling it for FIAT is a stupid decision right now, but each to their own. I personally sell and then re-buy back lower, but I never sell my BTC for FIAT. Of course that if I need the money I will do so, but in the moment i'm trying to acquire more and more cheap BTC while the newbies are panicking.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I agree. Right now, it is really a bad decision or so-to-speak a stupid move to sell your bitcoins, especially when the market is not doing good. If one would sell now, while the market assets are down, it would surely mean and lead to a loss, which in any business, is a bad scenario to come by. It is better to actually be patient and wait it out since it has been known for a long time now that cois in the market has its burst cycles.
copper member
Activity: 280
There is nothing stupid in selling Bitcoin. Just have to take the decision to sell Bitcoin at the right time. Because Bitcoin price keeps changing every day. People who decision to sell their coin without a Bitcoin price check. Their decision is wrong.
Activity: 164
Means of circulation can be called an asset recognized by all members of society, which acts as an intermediary between different types of goods, and means of payment is the ability of such an asset to easily provide a mass settlement for any other assets. The ability to conduct a one-time deal for the sale of something with bitcoins does not mean that they are already money. I think that it is not stupid but risky
Activity: 140
Not every decision to sell bitcoin is stupid, if you do it at a low price, yeah it's so stupid but not if you get a profit. Take your analysis and dont just follow the trend. Some people have their opinions about it

Yes good analysis helps a lot and dumping bitcoin is not good decision cause I believe that Bitcoin will rise after of its big decreased, there are many factors that bitcoin falls and we should've know this to not make bad decisions.
Activity: 229
It is a personal decision depending on what the individual want to achieve. If the price improves and the individual wants to sell fine, there is stupidity in selling bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Most of the people sell in panic when prices are decreasing. If someone has patience ,  there are very less chance of loosing money.

I think you'd rather advise you to learn more about trading strategies so you'll be more effective.
Selling bitcoin at a reasonable price is not a foolish decision. The stupid decision you can make with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin for a low price or during a bitcoin dump.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Most of the people get more ideas from bitcoin. Bitcoin is future digital currency. So it any time to change the price. its really not stupid. If you get more money than the time you bought your coins since you profit from it its not really a stupid decisions. As of now the value of bitcoin decreased so this is the best time to buy bitcoin then sell or hold.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

Selling bitcoin in lower price is not good decision, definitely you have no earning in this decision, but if the bitcoin is higher than you bought, its fine to sell it and you have earn a profit. if is Bitcoin low, buy it..but if bitcoin is high sell it,, as simple as it is.
Activity: 45
Everyone has his/her own plan for investments in cryptocurrency like bitcoin. He may be a day trader or someone who holds for long as if he or she is saving in a bank. This is an individual action which we cannot prevent as we are entitled to our own rights. It might be a stupid decision yet we cannot blamed them for that and for bitcoins volatility. We should respect the rights of others. Promoting the use of bitcoin is a key to solve problems of volatility.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
This decision is based on the individual. If someone sets the price he wants and sells it, it doenst mean he is stupid. Also if someone needs an emergency money and sells his BTC it does not show any form of stupidity.
Pages:
Jump to: