Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 43. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 252
depending on what price you buy. if you buy at a low price and you sell when the price goes up I think it's not a stupid decision. unless you buy at high prices and sell at a cheap price and you lose a lot of it's just stupid decisions.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
bitcoin is a good investment asset, with investment pronsip to buy at low prices and sell at high prices. there is no stupidity there. all depending on their own decisions to act stupid or choose to get high profits. it all depends on your decision and patience in holding your assets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
it will be not stupid to sell bitcoin if it in profit. it depend on what situation you are. if you in the lose then it will be better to check again your situation. to sell it or to hold it. this will be your choices to believe on bitcoin or not.
Activity: 229
Merit: 0
while coming to trade , your decision should favour the market conditions at that time. we all know bitcoin has struggled to reach at high since january 2018 . Bitcoin has prooved its worth in past years, in the end of 2018 btc surely will reach at its highest ever peak
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Selling bitcoins with a high price that gives you a big profit is not a stupid decision it's a wise decision rather  especially when you needed money badly and i think selling your coins in a low price lower than the price bought it that's stupid.
Activity: 434
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Art times like this whereas its market value is falling, surely, it is a stupid decision especially if you are aiming for huge profit. Selling will just cust your losses in the mean time but will also cut your profit permanently. Investing would be a way more better option than selling which would somehow help the demand to increase by holding and investing.

But the reason why they do that, because they afraid of getting more losses.  I think they didn't know a lot, that's why they do that.  There are the reason why they do that but also it affect bitcoin because it will cause by falling more.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
The wrong way is to conclude and blame others people when they sell the bitcoin he has. We can not simply do that, everyone has a different way with you, and their level of awareness is different from you. They sell because they have a target, and they sell with the goal of saving the profit they have earned. You have your own way, and no one else will blame you, and focus on the way you choose is the best solution for the moment.
Activity: 364
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
It still depends on the situation. Selling of bitcoins has negative effects on bitcoin. But when it is sold at a high price and you make huge profits, that is good for you and you did not do a stupid decision. I think the more stupid decision is something like investing on shitty altcoins. Also when someone bought bitcoin during the pump and expected that it will continue to grow but end up being disappointed with the dump.
Activity: 729
Merit: 502
It's a stupid decision if you are selling Bitcoin just because it's falling and you panicking. If you need money, maybe it's OK. Yeah, panic selling it's a silly thing.
Activity: 70
It is not stupid to sell bitcoin, in a lower price, yes it is stupid. You must sell it in higher price so it will be a good favor for all have bitcoins in market.
Activity: 168
I think it is  not bad , only that selling for those actual prices is not a good idea to be honest, there have been better times to sell all your budget if that is what you are looking for
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
in trade everyone has the right to decide what he or she will do, including selling their assets bitcoin. or even they have a goal or strategy in trading. there is no stupid decision term if it is indeed a strategy
Activity: 79
for the investment power is also important because this is our chance, because bitcoin prices are down, and trading is also important because the same can be the same.
Activity: 144
Merit: 1

As my opinion guy's I can not directly say to the people who sell their bitcoin, is a stupid decision that they made.  Because  for me it depend upon the situations maybe he/she decides to sell their bitcoin because they had see a bright future interms of profits. 
Activity: 644
Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.

I am agree with you, selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision it is a actually a wise decision. All of us has a different decisions. I think the person sell bitcoin even though its price is down is a brave decision. why? because its really tough decision to let go your bitcoins in the lower price, forsure he has a reason for it. We all have different decision so lets respect it. And actually, if you think that you are satisfied in the bitcoin price today then sell it, because you did not know if it will be high or if it will be down again.
Activity: 45
Well its really not stupid if you get more money than the time you bought your coins since you profit from it its not really a stupid decisions. As of now the value of bitcoin decreased so this is the best time to buy bitcoin then sell or hold if ut goes what price you want it to be and also bitcoin values always recover from its decreasing and year by year btc value gets double and even more so dont panic and dont start selling
Activity: 108
Merit: 2

Investment ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think everybody who sells bitcoin assets owned of course they have their own reasons. it's just that sometimes there are also people who regret what is done is selling bitcoin because after they sell it bitcoin has a price that continues to increase. that's a bitcoin that can not be accurately predicted so I think if we really believe in bitcoin assets owned then it should still be to hold it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
dynamic market like current offers some good options for positive trading. id say full sale should be a very calculated decision, but its all depends on the size of the asset
copper member
Activity: 364
I agree with you if you sell it high in your bitcoin I think it is not a stupid decision.the one who sells at anhigh price will in the long run buy again on dips.maybe they are in great needs that's why they sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: