Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 44. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it

You're not stupid if you sell your bitcoin when the market price is red but let us say it is not a wise way to sell your bitcoin today because you may not that much than what you invest. It is wise if you hold your bitcoin today and sell it if the price raise more than you invest to earn double than your capital.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
the words above are not always true, because depending on the needs of the user or user who needs to be sold or not, if not in need then he will not sell it. if needed money he would surely sell it immediately.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
Right. We can use low and high selling method for Bitcoin. If we could sell bitcoin at a high bitcoin price and then buy bitcoin at a lower price, than we would have more bitcoin owned than others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
It’s not a stupid decision, but for me it is not ideal and wise moves, because in this down price situation the only thing we could do is to induce more patience to fight boredom in times like this, because if you panic or lose patience the more you will end up losing totally, as the saying goes “patience is a virtue” we have to apply it inorder to survive.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
if you need money you can sell it. but if you dont need money you can hold your bitcoins Smiley
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is a crypto currency asset, which is on digital form, therefore, in time of selling bitcoin is an individual chioce, which result in the name of recieved payment and solved a problem, therefore selling of bitcoin is not stupid, just a personal decision.
Activity: 47
Yeah, now it's not so clever. Wait some time. It grows x2 size minimum in this year.
You can BUY it when it's chip - now is a good moment and wait. In autumn/winter it give u good profit.

Yes I agree that it is not wise to sell bitcoin  today as bitcoin price is volatile it goes down and up so now that the price fall back it is not wise to sell your bitcoins because it may cause panic selling to other bitcoin holders it is better to buy a bitcoin when it's price decreases. It is better if you hold your bitcoin and sell it when the price increase to earn triple than you invest.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it
Activity: 22
Yeah, now it's not so clever. Wait some time. It grows x2 size minimum in this year.
You can BUY it when it's chip - now is a good moment and wait. In autumn/winter it give u good profit.
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
I'm far to emotional to make selling decisions based upon short term market values lol.
That's why I decided at the beginning of the year to hold my complete portfolio for at least a year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
This is not only about the profit. The people who want to buy or investing in bitcoin should thinking about the purpose and the future. They should has a passion in bitcoin too. If they not like that, then the other coin (altcoin) can take over. Many altcoin has a bright  future and good function rather than bitcoin as payments methode.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
from day to day life is getting harder and pre traders in bitcoin also feel the fall of prices that far below standard so this is the only way for bitcoin owners to sell it in order to get money quickly even though the price plummeted ....
Activity: 78
It depend on that time when you sell it,and what are the possible reasons. But for me,if i don't need a money badly,or even i really need but i have a other source that i can provide a money for my needs,i really don't want to sell my bitcoins,unless it will reach my desired amount of price that i can sell it.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Selling when the market is red is a stupid decission but selling Bitcoins in plummet is sometimes an option most especially to people like me wherein this is my only way of income and I use it for my personal and family needs including emergencies where I need cash to pay or buy for something like medicines. All really depends on the situation if you are a full time investor or not good for you. We have our own way of life, priorities and needs so I think we should spend our Bitcoins wisely.
Activity: 32
It's not stupid if the price is reasonable, but selling bitcoin at dip thinking they'll lose more if they didn't, and realizing its not a good idea after a sudden rise is stupid.
Activity: 154
Only when that individual dont know upto which extend its value can rise. when the value of bitcoin is low one should think twice before selling because no one knows when it will strike again so i think one should wait for quality of time before selling bitcoin.
it's just fools who see bitcoin prices go down selling their assets altogether not all and they do not believe that prices will go up at the end of the year or it can be spelled back to normal.
Activity: 55
yes, it is a stupid thing! Don't sell bitcoin or you will regret in the future!!
look at all those investors who didn't hodl their BTC and now they're crying all days...
never sell your bitcoin bro, buy as many bitcoin as you can. Understood?
Activity: 896
Merit: 9
It depends on what will you do with money? there are a lot of altcoins can make you win more profit then bitcoin, or you can make better investments. So if you make a better choice it is not a stupid decision.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Better not to sell bitcoin if you do not get a profit, let alone sell bitcoin with a loss. There are some people who sell bitcoin for fear of falling bitcoin prices that can cause them to lose more, eventually they sell bitcoin with a loss. Of course selling bitcoin with a loss is a foolish decision, because in fact we will never lose by storing bitcoin for a long time and waiting patiently for profit through bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin prices will not always go up and also will not forever go down, for that we should be patient waiting for price increases if we want to sell bitcoin that we have, so that we benefit.
Activity: 5
hodl for the longest time !
Pages:
Jump to: