Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 46. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Selling bitcoin in a proper price is not a stupid decision. The stupid decision that you can do with bitcoin is that you can sell your bitcoin with a low price or during the dump of bitcoin. So u would rather advice you to learn some more strategies about trading so that you will become more effective.
[/quote

For me,who will care if selling bitcoin is stupid or just a wise decision for a high price.Thus,this strategy is more effective.At the same time,i earned and learned.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Selling bitcoin is not a stuoid idea however it depends on how do you sell it. There are cases or circumstances that we thought it is good then we will regret afterwards because there is abetter opportunity to it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
It is not actually stupid because it depends on the person selling it. If the user is selling it for personal investments and widening their range of investments, then it may be a good decision. The use may also selling it to provide for its personal satisfaction and other stuffs. Though it might be stupid to sell Bitcoin while it is going down because you have lose the chance of having more profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
This dip season?its not only stupidity but foolishness too,imagine how huge the last recorded price and you will just sell for this $6,000 price?no way i would rather spend all my work compensation than to spend my bitcoin on hand,no matter how long it takes but i will not sell mine

Sometimes the real world bites you on the a$$ and you need cash; bills to pay etc.  Therefore you sell your BTC, pay your bills and you're either lucky that BTC drops and you can pick up where you left off or you miss the boat and BTC hits $20k!

Scary but exciting times!

Well thats exceptional,because bad things happen sometimes and we have no choice but to withdraw our funds but its only isolated cases so no worry mate
Activity: 28
Sometimes the real world bites you on the a$$ and you need cash; bills to pay etc.  Therefore you sell your BTC, pay your bills and you're either lucky that BTC drops and you can pick up where you left off or you miss the boat and BTC hits $20k!

Scary but exciting times!
Activity: 364
Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision.
Nobody can't dictate somebody on what to do with his bitcoin. That is decentralization, nobody is in control. Even if the price of bitcoin is low and in real life he just needed some money for emergency then bitcoin could be his savior. That is not a stupid decision and i even think that it is wise to do so.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I'll hold it while I'm still in a small plus. I bought bitcoin for 6000. I will keep and hope. If the price goes below 6000, then I'll think about selling. But I continue to believe in bitcoin
Activity: 89

Yes, I agree. Currently the market value of bitcoin falls. It's a stupid decision to sell bitcoin, especially if you're aiming for big profits. Sales will only bring losses. You can wait until the market goes up, then you sell.
Activity: 84
sayarasa is not a stupid decision, now bitcoin value is down and do not want to lose more capital to store bitcoin, so selling bitcoin is the right decision
Activity: 113
maybe we can assume like that. because if now we sell bitcoin is now very weakened the price. bitcoin in the future will definitely be much better than now. because then if we sell decade is a foolish right.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
it's practically like that, because now the bitcoin is weakening the price, and but I'm sure the future will bitcoin the price will be much higher than now. maybe those who sell bitcoin because of the need for money.
it is true, maybe some people always look if someone who sell their coins is do a bad thing, they maybe not want to sell their coins if know the price is cheap like now. but if they in urgent situation and need money they don't have any option except sell their coins
Activity: 75
it's practically like that, because now the bitcoin is weakening the price, and but I'm sure the future will bitcoin the price will be much higher than now. maybe those who sell bitcoin because of the need for money.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if for the present time let alone see almost all the crypto the price on falling so including a stout person if we sell bitcoin now. precisely now is the right time to buy bitcoin. use the opportunity to earn a profit in the future .
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
With coin prices that often have ups and downs, a trader must have their own principles to anticipate the occurrence of major losses so that investment in the short term is a powerful way for them to find an income every time.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
selling decisions is not a folly, I think they have a need to be fulfilled but there is also a reason for the price down but I think it is not stupidity, they just choose according to the needs of each Smiley
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
I do not think it's right to sell Bitcoin unless you need it. But sometimes I understand that people have to sell Bitcoin because of their cash needs.
I agree with you, because everyone has their own needs. therefore those who sell Bitcoin is not a stupid thing if they sell Bitcoin they have.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
when you see market is falling selling your bitcoin is not stupid. it depends on you if you want to hold it or sell to cut loses. what about you really need money and you have no choice but to sell it is that stupid? no. it is still up to you if you want to hold or sell.
I agree with you, everything depending on the strategy of investment in bitcoin, there are long term investment usually couples years they will sell the bitcoin and there are short term investment in trading bitcoin usually they must sell the bitcoin if the price of bitcoin will be more down trend in couples days, weeks or months later. We can not say that selling bitcoin is a stupid desicions or good desicions because everyone has different strategy of investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Why selling at the right time is a smart dicision.
You think how true holder. Market have new age, some players trying to do all what will force with true holders, while we show good results during half year
Activity: 224
I don't think it is a stupid decision because every human has his own way to make a decision making. And also, there are certain reasons why people sell their bitcoins and one of that is because of the needs. Some people sold their crypto coins because they really want to have money or fiats to sustain some important things.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
I do not think it's right to sell Bitcoin unless you need it. But sometimes I understand that people have to sell Bitcoin because of their cash needs.
Pages:
Jump to: