Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 40. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
If there is a slight fall in the price level of bitcoin, at the time many of them will sell their bitcoin. If they are aiming a huge profit, then the decision to sell the bitcoin will be a stupid decision. To get high profit you should take high risk.
Activity: 448
Depend on the seller. If they sell at lowest price of buy? Yes it is stupid Actually bitcoin is like others coin so its price can be high and low. So if people see that the price of bitcoin is high so they can sell. They can save something for the future also. There is nothing as stupid decision. No stupid decision that traders do but they make false prediction
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It depends if you are selling it at a low profit or at loss.If you are taking profit then its fine but if your selling it at a loss then you are doing something wrong.If you had invested what you could afford to lose than you wouldn't have had to sell it at a loss.There is nothing more we can do for those who are in a loss.It makes more sense to wait instead of making a panic sale.
Activity: 112
It's a stupid decision if you are selling Bitcoin just because it's falling and you panicking. Also when someone bought bitcoin during the pump and expected that it will continue to grow but end up being disappointed with the dump.
Activity: 96
to me is it not a stupid decision because it all depends on individual mindsets to sell btc, what i m trying to say is that i may sell it because of financial issues.
Activity: 462
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I think it is logical to sell your bitcoins when you've ripened out your investment and is now ready for picking. You're lucky to have bought bitcoins when it was dirt cheap around $1. Selling bitcoins now with that kind of acquisition price is purely profit in the making.
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Bitcoins needs people to sell it and buy it, or it wouldn’t be a currency.  In a perfect world, both seller and buyer should be happy, but in this highly volatile market, it’s often just one part who is happy with the trade.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
Hmm you statement only shows how inexperienced you are. Experienced users have the understanding on how the market works. They rely on happenings for them to make a new move. In this case where value of bitcoin is not that high,  they can even sell it so that they will prevent much losing and start trading.  Better study the market more so that you wouldn't have these kinds of mentality.
Activity: 98
Selling Bitcoin for loss is stupid decision but selling it for profit is not.
If you are in profit and you are happy with the current amount of profit than you can sell it and book the profit. Many people loss more when they don't make exit on peak price.

Stupid or not it will depends on the owner if he or she sell he's bitcoin because some people have financial problem if not there is no reasons to sell your bitcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
how dangerous are you talking about, what if someone needs emergency money for his brother who has to do surgery by accident?
does the person have to buy BTC or have to sell BTC?
do not be stupid, money is still money, but the health of the family and the people we care about is more valuable than money
Activity: 159
I do not think that sell bitcoin, stupid decision, if you benefit from your investment, I am sure you can sell it when high price you will get the profit you invest. and you can get by waiting when the price goes down, so you will easily make a lot of profit.
Activity: 158
Selling bitcoin when the price drops is a bad decision, better to lose than having to dump bitcoin when the price is low. Hold bitcoin will keep the survival of other crypto money and I think the bitcoin investment patience is the most important thing, because it's very difficult for the novice investor to ignore the declining market price while they want more profit for their bitcoin.
Activity: 136
Yes Maybe if the price is not good, because you loss you money in that way, but its always depends on the situation, example if you need some real money to buy your foods and other basic needs, you don`t have a choice, you need to sell your bitcoin to have a real money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Yeah, I agree with you it is not time to sell Bitcoin it is right time to buy Bitcoin and wait some time it's increase price end of year then you sell your Bitcoin and make more profit from it

Yeah it is time to wait not to sell, it is time to buy some more because the price now a day is really low but it will rise more and more, we should not think about buying, now we should try to buy more as market is not too high now day so get the chance to have a lot for saving and investments, we are now living in digital era so we really need bitcoin to be at our side to make our life easy and good.
Activity: 476
selling bitcoin wont be a stupid decision because this is how we earn from this high volatility if there are no people who are selling bitcoin there will be what you called a bubble burst because it is not moving and there are few people who are engaged. buying and selling even the value is low or high is how exchanges and traders earn and us so its a very great chance to earn more from this volatiliy. i would recommend you to hold USD on trading sites or on your digital wallet for every drop of the value so you can buy cheap and when you feel that you earned enough sell it and wait for dump. but i also agree with you if you are just holding and do not engage in trading or bounty, selling at all time high is what we all waiting for. The value will sure rocket by this 3rd or 4th quarter
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
sell bitcoin because the fear of losses to be received it may be said wrong because the investor does not believe in bitcoin investment
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
It may not be. If one gets into some tight financial situations sometimes and the only hope is to turn to your bitcoin just to bridge the gap, that becomes a very smart option at that point, especially if the person coincidentally bought it cheaper or at least close to the selling price.
Activity: 97
Selling bitcoin is not really meant stupidity it is a choice for everyone, it's nothing to do with us of how they used or handled their bitcoin.Yeah it's good to see the bitcoin price to rise up but we need to wait at the right time as we have no control of the situations.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
if for the present time let alone see almost all the crypto the price on falling so including a stout person if we sell bitcoin now. precisely now is the right time to buy bitcoin. use the opportunity to earn a profit in the future .
Those people who are holding their bitcoin for a long time, they should even now wait for some more time, because bitcoin price is currently trading so low and there is no use to sell it right now, i think if they will wait for some time i am hopeful that they will get a very good return, because still chances are that bitcoin price will soon increase too much.
Activity: 582
Merit: 101
if for the present time let alone see almost all the crypto the price on falling so including a stout person if we sell bitcoin now. precisely now is the right time to buy bitcoin. use the opportunity to earn a profit in the future .
Pages:
Jump to: