Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 38. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Selling Bitcoin for the gain of life is a natural thing, and not a stupid decision due to the fact that each person has many different needs and emergencies.
Activity: 112
I think if you can wait up a few years and you don't need the money you invested for some serious reasons - selling them will be a bad idea. but if you need cash for any urgent issues, it's alright to sale your bitcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
can not be said to sell bitcoin is a stupid requirement, because everyone has different needs. maybe when the price down, they have a need to go to sell bitcoin when the price is cheap. or they can also panic because the price down. we as bitcoin users also do not sell bitcoin when the price drops if not forced, so we also do not contribute when the market price is down.
Activity: 854
Selling bitcoin can not be a stupid decision. Do you support those who buy? Of course I know you do, so if no one sells how will someone buy. Bitcoin is now a commodity and thus the need for selling and buying. Moreover, unlike you and I who probably desire to make profit before we sell, some holders have already made unimaginable profits from their bitcoin. For instance what is wrong with me selling at $6000 if I bought it at $100?
Activity: 88
Personally, I believe that trading as it includes both buying and selling doesn't make bitcoin a stupid idea. One must consider the market sentiments during trading bitcoins. If we expect the price of bitcoin to go low in near future, its good to sell now and re-buy again.
Activity: 92
There is never a stupid decision in selling bitcoin, it is purely down to individual beliefs and the way in which one wishes to deal with the market as it is.  Of course, as with any currency, bitcoin as a crypto currency is liable to peaks and troughs, and examining the market is the best way to make a decision on selling.

Selling your bitcoin in the right time and in the right value is not stupid but if you buy said bitcoin in very expensive value but due to the market price bitcoin is decreasing dn you will get panic and sell it in lower price, maybe we call it stupidity, because we invest in this to earn profit not not to lose.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
If you bought bitcoin within 15,000 to 20,000 USD then it is a stupid decision to sell bitcoin right now because it is not a good idea to sell since you already lost a lot of money and you should just hold or put your bitcoin into other coins to lessen your loss by acquiring more bitcoin so the value of your holdings will go up and you will worry less about the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Everyone has their own analysis when they will sell their bitcoins. If they are already profitable and satisfied with the profits then there is nothing wrong if he will sell their own bitcoin. In my opinion, the stupid decision to sell bitcoin if they sell bitcoin without an analysis of the market or not because of the urgent need. They sell bitcoin because they follow the trend of most people who experience "panic sell". That's a stupid decision but if selling bitcoin on a clear basis then I do not think it's stupid.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
No one can't direct some individual on what to do with his bitcoin. That is decentralization, no one is in charge. Regardless of whether the cost of bitcoin is low and, in actuality, he simply required some cash for crisis then bitcoin could be his friend in need. That is anything but a wise decision to do rather than hold it for long term without spending it.
Activity: 308
Depends on the situation of each people that having bitcoin. When they just join the bitcoin ranks with these days prices, i think losing some profit that not bigger than 20% is still ok. But, for the one who has fallen too deep, i think the best is to hodling  Smiley
Activity: 201
Yeah right, selling Bitcoin now is a stupid decision. Although Bitcoin is the king of all coins but in terms of Bitcoin prices equal to other coins, it can go up and down. Be patient. Soon Bitcoin must be up.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
Well it can be a stupidity if you sell your bitcoin lower than how much you bought it since then. Specially at some point wherein an individual is too greedy that he/she is not contented yet and suddenly brought them into nothing at the end.
Activity: 667
I think everyone is liable to their decisions as they decide what is best to do with their investments. There is no stupid decision as to selling of Bitcoin, you simply cannot tailor everyone to do the same thing because we all invest for different reasons as well as sell for different reason.
Activity: 322
Well it depends on the situation.If you sell it when the value at the value of $25k that is a good decision because you can be able to earn big profit but if you sell it at the price $5k I think thats the stupid decision you will ever made because you can lose huge amount of money.
Activity: 560
No one can be accused of taking a stupid decision because of selling his bitcoins. The motive behind holding a coin is to buy at a lower price and sell later when the price is high. If the person thinks he can make profit if he sells at the current price, then i do not see anything stupid in it.
Activity: 434
Actually this is not a stupid decision. That's because it depends on people we do not know the needs of every person so if they sell it definitely there is a need for them. But you must be careful of course and use correctly the money received from sale of Bitcoins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
It depends, if you really need fiat than it could be a good idea. If not, just hodl, price might raise in the future as Crypto market did not arrive at its maturity yet.

Beside, nobody can anticipate for sure what's happening tomorrow with the price due to market's volatility.
Activity: 182
Selling your bitcoin during a market dip is not really advisable because it will lead only to losses. But some investors sell their bitcoin when they some emergency fund and the only option left is their bitcoin. Bitcoin price continues to go down and the only way to regain what you lost is to hodl it until it go up. Newbie investors are the ones that who resort to panic selling when the price of the cryptocurrencies go down continuously.

Agree, selling bitcoin when the market is red is a stupid decision but selling it due to importantor in emergency needs  is really good decision than looking for money to other person with high interest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
Selling your bitcoin during a market dip is not really advisable because it will lead only to losses. But some investors sell their bitcoin when they some emergency fund and the only option left is their bitcoin. Bitcoin price continues to go down and the only way to regain what you lost is to hodl it until it go up. Newbie investors are the ones that who resort to panic selling when the price of the cryptocurrencies go down continuously.
Activity: 313
Why become stupid if someone decided to sell his bitcoin for a very reasonable reasons,like,he need a money badly on that time. It depend on what strategies you have,when doing any activities with bitcoin. You can sell it anytime you want,because you are the owner of that.
Pages:
Jump to: