Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling bitcoin is a stupid decision ? - page 49. (Read 3401 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 07:22:33 PM
No selling bitcoin is not a stupid decision.as for me my experience i always buy butcoin and now as i can see i earn much from bitcoin.I make it like a bussness when Im buying bitcoin.so use wisely bitcoin.and as I said when you buy bitcoin this is not a stupid decision.i probably promoting bitcoin for me only.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
June 15, 2018, 07:18:07 PM
At this price of bitcoin you should not sell it because you will get loss,getting a big profit is willing to wait. Make this situation as an opporrunity to invest or buy some coins.
Exactly.Grab this chance to buy affordable coins that you think have their own potentials.Selling might not be a good idea for me but it's all depends on individual's choice.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
June 15, 2018, 07:03:55 PM
At this price of bitcoin you should not sell it because you will get loss,getting a big profit is willing to wait. Make this situation as an opporrunity to invest or buy some coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 06:55:02 PM
I think it wasn't always stupid once selling bitcoin. Why not consider some instance that the person is trader or maybe got panic. We can't judge them for all have weaknesses.
A good trader will never sell bitcoin at this time because price now a day is pretty low, people are buying more and more, we should hold It for our future because bitcoin is future making currency, I can save your future and it can give you more profit than anything else. So buy bitcoin right now but selling now is full of lose only.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 15, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
Selling bitcoin would only be wise when you really need money. Having bitcoin is having a good kind of asset, there is no like bitcoin that can appreciate in value at an instant. As long as you can keep your bitcoin at any cost, it is the wisest thing to do. Prefer to hold tha to spend it, in no time.you will see the fruit of your waiting and investment.
Yes waiting for a longer time and not to sell our coins is a good idea but if someone will need for any emergency then they can.
There are many people who also sell their coins when they feel that now they will not see the price rising again, actually they do not know about the coming future of bitcoin and they do not know that the adoption of bitcoin is increasing more faster and the price will also increase like that.
Activity: 126
June 15, 2018, 06:38:57 PM
I do no longer see some thing incorrect in promoting bitcoin,we are unfastened to decide whilst to preserve our investments
We maintain the important thing for our success though we are all saying that we need to hodl our coins however there are investor pick to have short time period investments.they're the humans who've tons less endurance,within the occasion that they promote inside the sense that it's miles truly desired for emergency purposes and now not approximately Fuds or fee votality that is very large.we all favored right right here to earnings and if someone choose to promote their cash then they are the simplest accountable of their actions and as tgey take danger on making an funding they probable understand the approach even as to profits.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Need to observe the value of each coin for us to have a huge profits.
As of now all coin are unstable the best thing to do is hodl for it. So many project campaign entering toward cryptocurrency it is not possible that will go higher and maybe go to the moon in future.
Activity: 887
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 06:05:26 PM
Selling bitcoin would only be wise when you really need money. Having bitcoin is having a good kind of asset, there is no like bitcoin that can appreciate in value at an instant. As long as you can keep your bitcoin at any cost, it is the wisest thing to do. Prefer to hold tha to spend it, in no time.you will see the fruit of your waiting and investment.

Exactly, I now invested and bitcoin and I now its sounds crazy but I will hold it for until the end of the year, I know it will rise again to the moon , its always been this way as I read on some articles in the forum about the bitcoin past achievements.
you tack good decision now it is the price of bitcoin you bought it on cheapest price and i know you will be get good profit at the end of his year hold just for some months i you don't need money because most of predictors says positive about bitcoin and it seems bitcoin price will be instantly increased. maybe it cross 100000$ it will be very good price.
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 05:39:06 PM
The best solution for cryptocurrency investment is to use Cryptics. It is a cryptocurrency exchange rate forecasting platform, which is working on a base of artificial intelligence and is able to make predictions regarding the prices of different cryptocurrencies with 70% accuracy. It can provide HFT forecasting (3 minutes ahead) and day-to-day forecasting on a base of social media analysis and P/L analysis. However, do not take everything for granted - you always should check everything by yourself Smiley https://youtu.be/52RacK8L4GI
Activity: 199
June 15, 2018, 05:36:32 PM
Bitcoin prices are currently falling, it is true this is not the right time to sell Bitcoin, but otherwise this is the right time to increase our investment. unless we are forced to sell Bitcoin, because of necessity. maybe this can still be understood.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

Exactly, I now invested and bitcoin and I now its sounds crazy but I will hold it for until the end of the year, I know it will rise again to the moon , its always been this way as I read on some articles in the forum about the bitcoin past achievements.
Activity: 33
June 15, 2018, 05:15:50 PM
Hey folks I don't want to be philosophic, we all know Bitcoin has a great intrinsic value thanks to Blockchain and its nature!
I just want to say something to summarise our actual situation : There is always the sun after the storm!
so don't worry folks! Bitcoin will rise again!
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
June 15, 2018, 05:12:17 PM
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
June 15, 2018, 05:11:40 PM
Certainly, you should be crazy to selling Bitcoin, because, the price has gone down and you will regret it if you sell it now. Indeed, the market is still down and i certainly don't know when it will be settled. But, if we measure it with last year, in August we can see good price.
It is not a good time to sell bitcoin because of the price dump so it really looks stupid if you sell because you're afraid that it might continue to down.  There are people who might not have a choice but to sell some of it because of needs and we have to respect that. Bitcoin price continues to go down and even if it may have upward fluctuations,  we can't consider that as recovery because it is small.  Deciding whether to sell,  hold or invest  more is becoming more critical and I'm really worried that new people in here might decide to sell therefore creating panic sell again.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
June 15, 2018, 05:11:32 PM
Bitcoin is now falling in price, If you use Bitcoin it is an Asset, then sell it at a cheap price like this is not the right thing, because we will lose a lot of our balance. especially if the bitcoin we buy at a high price. but if the moment like this is no money, and only Bitcoin our assets. maybe this will be said as compulsion, sell Bitcoin to meet the necessities of life.
Activity: 28
June 15, 2018, 05:11:07 PM
I was one of the noobs who got into crypto in December 17 - ATH! So all my crypto is definitely in the red.  I remember seeing BTC rise to around ?14k and look where it is now!  McAfee says he will eat his own, you know what if BTC doesn't make much, much more.

What are peoples thoughts?  Will we see the same happen again in December this year?  Is crypto going up or are we in a bubble which is looking to burst?

I really believe in crypto, but the scammers, the crims etc have tainted it and and crypto has a bad reputation amongst the mainstream.  What can we do to change this perception?
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
June 15, 2018, 05:06:47 PM
Why do people treat bitcoin as a God? It's currency. You should spend and buy bitcoins every day. It seems to me that the time when bitcoin grew in price every day is over. Now the demand has stabilized and perhaps this price and maybe less will hold for several years. Will you deny yourself everything for a few years to get your money back? Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
June 15, 2018, 05:01:32 PM
Certainly, you should be crazy to selling Bitcoin, because, the price has gone down and you will regret it if you sell it now. Indeed, the market is still down and i certainly don't know when it will be settled. But, if we measure it with last year, in August we can see good price.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
June 15, 2018, 04:58:36 PM
Selling at the right time and at a high price and profitable I think it's not a stupid thing, and the stupid is to sell it when the price goes down and low.
selling bitcoin is a person's right because we do not know what reason to sell it does not see high or low prices, because the needs and fate of a person vary.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 04:52:13 PM
Selling or buying a coin are situational condition, bitcoin have low and high price, I think this is can make a trader get profit, not stupid at all. Just look the condition to decide what will you do. At the moment buy bitcoin is a good decision, because this is low price in this year.

Yes some might say that, but for me as a newbie, If I have a chance to have bitcoin, I will probably hold it till the price of bitcoin shoot up, patience is the key to crypto I guess.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
June 15, 2018, 04:38:23 PM
If someone selling bitcoin because he is scared, it's really stupid decision.
Financial decisions we should make based on rational reasons, not emotions.
But, people have different situations (family urgency for example) and maybe they have no choice but to sell.
We can't judge them if we don't know their situation.
Pages:
Jump to: