Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling quality collectable Casascius coins........ - page 2. (Read 12700 times)

legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Hey stereotype

Quick Q

What bits and bobs have you got left for sale?

Cheers

Viz

The only bits i can put my hands on at the mo, are some badges, 4x 5BTC blank casascius, and some of the copper coins. I'll post some pics if wanted.

Cheers

Yes, please do.

Thanks! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, this topic peaked my interest. Sitting here for a while Smiley

We are lurking in the same places.

@stereotype Sorry for posting here not to buy. I liked to read this thread.

By the way. I have the btcc 1 btc coin and it is definitly desirable  Wink

(My favorite coin is jeanne d'arc from alitinmint. Do know why they sold so bad)
Youre very welcome sardokan.  Smiley Feel free to post pics of the jeanne d'arc coin. Yet another coin ive never seen before.

In fact, this sales thread has been going for quite a while now, and seems to be on many a watchlist. My sale/s are pretty much done for now, so if any of the usual physical coin suspects (you know who you are!) want to expose their sales to a/the broader audience, post your links here, if you want. General physical coin discussion is also welcome.
legendary
Hey stereotype

Quick Q

Cheers

Viz

The only bits i can put my hands on at the mo, are some badges, 4x 5BTC blank casascius, and some of the copper coins. I'll post some pics if wanted.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2419
Merit: 1638
Hey stereotype

Quick Q

Cheers

Viz
legendary
They are a nice looking coin. A finish somewhere between brass / copper and silver in quality.
Titanium and funded from coinbase, is a nice USP. Yeah, they look cool as well. Check out their version of an "error" coin.....

https://store.btcc.com/products/one-bitcoin-single-twin

Maybe you would like this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btcc-announces-titanium-physical-bitcoins-1485036

Or this one: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1483586

thanks
Should have known you guys were already all over it  Cheesy 
Cheers MJ
legendary
They are a nice looking coin. A finish somewhere between brass / copper and silver in quality.
Titanium and funded from coinbase, is a nice USP. Yeah, they look cool as well. Check out their version of an "error" coin.....

https://store.btcc.com/products/one-bitcoin-single-twin
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
legendary
This got my attention.......  http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/btcc-launches-physical-bitcoins/

Desirable?

EDIT: Oh dear!......

"You can deliver to which countries?"

"All countries except the United States. US regulations cause we can not deliver to the United States."
legendary
I was wanting to buy this coin for a friend and he said up to 28.75BTC shipped would work for him.....
Seeing a different side to you Blazed, cos now you are just making shit up.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Your replies were so snarky...

I was wanting to buy this coin for a friend and he said up to 28.75BTC shipped would work for him. I was simply posting the prices of the last 2 known sales to start haggling with you. People always post previous prices of items to help negotiate a fair deal. Your replies show you were offended for some reason. No clue how you labeled me as "entitled" "spamming" "scuppering" in your thread. Anyways I really do not care and will not be posting in your thread any longer. I said good luck with sales as many do here...nothing more than - I hope you sell your items.

legendary
Good luck with sales.

Well, luck is all i have, right now. Cos having a competitor run into my shop, write on the windows in indelible ink what his last trades have been for the last year, multiple times, every time i try to promote my sale.........sure aint fuckin helpful, buddy.  

Your sense of entitlement is baffling, to put it mildly.  

Sorry for telling people the facts... For the record, I was going to offer more than what I had paid on the last ones. Welcome to how forum sales work!  It is pretty standard that people post prices recently paid. If you need some pointers feel free to msg me as I have plenty of experience here with these kinds of coins.

Edit: How am I a competitor? I was wanting to make you an offer not sell any. Had you not been a dick I would have made an offer.
Excuse me?Huh
legendary
Good luck with sales.

Well, luck is all i have, right now. Cos having a competitor run into my shop, write on the windows in indelible ink what his last trades have been for the last year, multiple times, every time i try to promote my sale.........sure aint fuckin helpful, buddy.  

Sorry for telling people the facts... For the record, I was going to offer more than what I had paid on the last ones. Welcome to how forum sales work!  It is pretty standard that people post prices recently paid. If you need some pointers feel free to msg me as I have plenty of experience here with these kinds of coins.

Edit: How am I a competitor? I was wanting to make you an offer not sell any. Had you not been a dick I would have made an offer.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
Good luck with sales.

Well seeing as bitcoin is going up, I'm guessing it'll be a peel. I think it would be safe to say blazed is about the only one that is dealing with loaded 25BTC coins at this time.
legendary
Good luck with sales.

legendary
I would be a buyer if you can come down on the price. The last 3 25s offered here went down as:

1) 2weix tried to sell and no one would buy it and he peeled  Sad
2) Sold for 26.5BTC
3) Sold for 27BTC

I purchased the last 2 and both were series 2. Let me know if you have some room price wise or not.

Edit: I also have other coins I could trade if you were interested? Willing to do a partial trade/BTC or whatever.

Hey Blazed. How many times do i need to tell you, im not selling it to you at your prices? Its like you are spamming my sales thread, and/or intentionally scuppering my sale. 

No worries I will not bother making offers to you ever again. Good luck with sales.
legendary

Heh - and I felt late to the party when I joined. Then there was that post from some guy in 2010 saying that "the train had already left the station" and he lamented that he was only able to mine ~650BTC before it wasn't worth keeping the laptop on.

And thus, the acronym "CCMF" was born.  Tongue

I've been trying to figure out what "CCMF" stands for for the last ten minutes... Care to enlighten me? I'm sure it will be something obvious and I will feel dumb haha

Grin  Choo Choo Mother Fuckers
Activity: 578
Merit: 554

Heh - and I felt late to the party when I joined. Then there was that post from some guy in 2010 saying that "the train had already left the station" and he lamented that he was only able to mine ~650BTC before it wasn't worth keeping the laptop on.

I've been trying to figure out what "CCMF" stands for for the last ten minutes... Care to enlighten me? I'm sure it will be something obvious and I will feel dumb haha
legendary

legendary
I would be a buyer if you can come down on the price. The last 3 25s offered here went down as:

2) Sold for 26.5BTC
3) Sold for 27BTC

I purchased the last 2 and both were series 2. Let me know if you have some room price wise or not.

Edit: I also have other coins I could trade if you were interested? Willing to do a partial trade/BTC or whatever.

Hey Blazed. How many times do i need to tell you, im not selling it to you at your prices? Its like you are spamming my sales thread, and/or intentionally scuppering my sale. 
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1003
EDIT: just checked your history @Melbustus. We are not of the same wave, you ole timer.  Cool

2) Sold for 26.5BTC
3) Sold for 27BTC

Wow. Definitely holding mine. No brainer, in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: