Pages:
Author

Topic: Selling quality collectable Casascius coins........ - page 5. (Read 12700 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

I will offer you 27BTC for it. I have purchased 2 of these in the last few months at or below 27BTC.

Why anyone would sell @27BTC or below, is utterly baffling to me.   

Not many people are after 25BTC coins. Also they are by far the ugliest coins Mike made.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

I will offer you 27BTC for it. I have purchased 2 of these in the last few months at or below 27BTC.

Why anyone would sell @27BTC or below, is utterly baffling to me.   
legendary
Merit: 1009
27.5 if you have a custody chain Cool
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
Like I'm stupid enough to bring my wallets with me without any protection. I know my country and it's cities. Wink

Never piss off a dutchman on Kings Day is my motto! haha Shocked
Oh yeah, that is not a good idea. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2660
Like I'm stupid enough to bring my wallets with me without any protection. I know my country and it's cities. Wink

Never piss off a dutchman on Kings Day is my motto! haha Shocked
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
You would never get home alive - Pants torn, head shaved, hardware wallet compromised. I am fully qualified in debauchery - It would end in tears Cry

Grin

Yeah, but this is Amsterdam we are talking about. What happens in Amsterdam, stays in...........  Grin
Hahahaha.
legendary
Well, if someone does come to Amsterdam, hit me up as well and we shall have a small Bitcoin meetup. Wink

You would never get home alive - Pants torn, head shaved, hardware wallet compromised. I am fully qualified in debauchery - It would end in tears

Grin

Yeah, but this is Amsterdam we are talking about. What happens in Amsterdam, stays in...........  Grin
legendary
Well, if someone does come to Amsterdam, hit me up as well and we shall have a small Bitcoin meetup. Wink

You would never get home alive - Pants torn, head shaved, hardware wallet compromised. I am fully qualified in debauchery - It would end in tears Cry

Grin
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
Maybe an international buyer knows and trusts someone in UK/Europe that i could hand this over to. Whatever, i wont be posting it unless the buyer assumes all risk. Sorry.

If buyer or seller wants to pay to put me up somewhere then I think I could handle the Escrow for this coin. Somewhere off the Damrak or Warmoesstraat in Amsterdam would suit me for a couple of nights - has to be a decent gaff though. I only stay top-end in Europe.

There's a Hilton the other side of Central Station that I would consider at a push  Grin

Hit me up for booking requests.

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
Your 25BTC is amazing, but I don't think it's the last one that's active Wink

If I rack up enough BTC in the next few years, I'll buy it off your hands  Grin
Active or Funded?

Going by......  http://www.spotcoins.com/bitcoin/casascius/variety/25-btc-series-2

Theres 355 S2's still active. The last ever funded 25BTC to date, was this actual coin.

Ah, I misread. I was wrong, your coin is even more valuable now!
legendary

Active or Funded?

Going by......  http://www.spotcoins.com/bitcoin/casascius/variety/25-btc-series-2

Theres 355 S2's still active. The last ever funded 25BTC to date, was this actual coin.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
That box is perfect.
I like the box, but I like your setup with the glass case and stands a lot more, so I'll probably ditch the box in the near future (or use it to hold my duplicate coins).

Contents are nice, also.  Smiley
I see you got a few New Liberty's specie coin. Ive carried one of those in my pocket for 2 years. Great for starting conversations.
Thank you very much, a link to my full collection (with pictures) can be found in my signature. And yeah, I love the Cold Hard Cash coins he made. It was actually the first physical coin I ever purchased, at the first Bitcoin convention I ever went too. I have the "Bitcoin Specie - Whitepaper 5th anniversary version" and NewLiberty gifted me the "Bitcoin Specie - Pizza version" (before release) on my birthday. Grin

Anyway, I'll stop derailing your thread, if you ever want to chat with me just sent me a PM or join #cryptocurrency-collectors on FreeNode. Wink
legendary
Well, I won't be transporting coins so them hitting each other isn't a real problem (plus all my coins are in airtight cases). I currently have the following box (picture) for my coins but I want to switch to a glass case with a few display boxes, like you have right now.
That box is perfect. Contents are nice, also.  Smiley
I see you got a few New Liberty's specie coin. Ive carried one of those in my pocket for 2 years. Great for starting conversations. 
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
Well, I won't be transporting coins so them hitting each other isn't a real problem (plus all my coins are in airtight cases). I currently have the following box (picture) for my coins but I want to switch to a glass case with a few display boxes, like you have right now.
legendary
A tiny bit off-topic, but where did you get the case that you are using for those Antana coins? It looks awesome.
No problem.

I bought them from a jewellery supplier on Ebay, for a Bitcoin trade show in London two years ago. Think i paid about £2.50 each for them.

EDIT: Or did you mean the glass case? Again, these can easily be found on Ebay for around £65 new.  
I was talking about the ones that you bought from the jewellery supplier. Do you, by any chance, still have the link? Or a better picture of them? It will be hard to display 105 items in a proper manner, hahaha. Anyway, thanks for answering my question!

I just checked his 'items for sale', and he hasnt traded for nearly a year.

With that many to store/display, dont you need something like this?......   http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3tier-Lighthouse-delux-mahogany-colour-wood-coin-display-box-/111815928566?hash=item1a08bfaaf6:g:~UQAAOSwo0JWOke5

Actually those cases werent good to transport the Antana's, as the coins chinked together inside. Really need inserts with multiple coins, something like.....    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coin-Medal-Presentation-Box-Display-Case-Six-Coin-44mm-Navy-Blue-/400691642262?hash=item5d4b153f96:g:ZJYAAOxyaTxTRTG0

Although, thats gonna be expensive with 105 to display!
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
A tiny bit off-topic, but where did you get the case that you are using for those Antana coins? It looks awesome.
No problem.

I bought them from a jewellery supplier on Ebay, for a Bitcoin trade show in London two years ago. Think i paid about £2.50 each for them.

EDIT: Or did you mean the glass case? Again, these can easily be found on Ebay for around £65 new.  
I was talking about the ones that you bought from the jewellery supplier. Do you, by any chance, still have the link? Or a better picture of them? It will be hard to display 105 items in a proper manner, hahaha. Anyway, thanks for answering my question!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D

legendary
No problem.

Pages:
Jump to: