Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 9. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 05:44:58 AM
I am sure that there will be a pump in the last quarter of this year. This year's bear market has been going on for a long time. If people can't see any hope again, this is a big blow to the information of jcrypto investors, so When the market has been adjusted for a long time, the bull market will come quietly.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 05:27:50 AM
it is your choice if you want to invest. But for me bermonths is the pump month, so it's like you're late to invest, it should have been a while ago. And actually, december is a good month for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 05:23:51 AM
Nowadays, this kind of situation is very suitable for investment. In fact, it is not difficult to make money now. You only need to identify it to distinguish the quality of the coins on the market. The mainstream coin is definitely the primary goal of choice, the more mainstream the better.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 21, 2018, 05:19:45 AM
Nobody knows but there is already a positive sign going forward. This last few months ending this year may surprise us all. It is therefore important to hold and not sell too soon, the year is about to pay off the patience!
Activity: 43
September 21, 2018, 05:16:40 AM
I periodically read the form about October. Like in October, growth will begin. Did someone hear anything about this? Or is it just groundless rumors? I would like to buy now. Although the price is already not small.
Activity: 1008
September 21, 2018, 03:40:51 AM
Yes, I think September is the beginning of the growth of crypto and further more. Therefore, you need to invest now. But only you can make a decision.
Activity: 350
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 21, 2018, 03:23:38 AM
It does not work out that way, you risk in any case when you invest your money in coins, and no one knows how the market behaves, everyone can only guess, but no one will give an exact answer!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 03:15:02 AM
We dont know what happen next on the market price, If you are in doubt and fear of buying or investing in each coin you dont need to invest. Trust each coin that who are listed in the market without leading fear. you must be full of courage
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 21, 2018, 02:16:15 AM
I do think September was the absolute bottom for the altcoins, Bitcoin has already posted what I think is its low for the year at $5,800 and the final drop in Ethereum to $160 was quickly reversed by about 25% to the $200 level again. I am still not convinced that anything more than sideways movement is in store for us in 2018 so don't expect anything special from the 'ber months.
Activity: 244
September 21, 2018, 02:15:24 AM
No one can predict the peak of the market & when it will go down, Cryptocurrency investments are subjected to market risks & is volatile. This industry runs on the news check recent example of Xrapid launch by XRP, this news helped to boom price of ripple from 0.25$ to 0.45$ & also the goldman sachs news about changing their plans that affected market badly. Why don't you invest in Top 10 Coins listed on CMC and wait for long-term??? If you are looking for short-term investments than this will be riskier & chances will always be their of losses on your head.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 02:08:51 AM
Well you would lose probably on short term but if you are aiming for long term you can go for it because espacially when you are investing at bitcoin and ethereum as well and i hope you woupd buy yhem
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 21, 2018, 02:04:25 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

In the crypto world no one can be sure if you will not lose your money in investing. Crypto world has a high risk. Learn about coins that you will make investments, this is to reduce the risk of large losses.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 01:55:54 AM
   You want to get confidence in the future) Here no one can give it to you. This is a crypto currency. Here is the -  risk
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 21, 2018, 01:48:08 AM
September just goes on and on, and some kind of colossal changes that they had hoped for, we do not see. Let's see, it's only the middle of the month.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 20, 2018, 03:58:17 PM
September is a very nervous month this year, as several dates for the transfer of ETF and on the other hand a lot of good news. The market is waiting for the driver.
Activity: 98
September 20, 2018, 08:26:31 AM
everyone hopes the bullish season will start within september, all charts are ready for pumps, all we are waiting whales pump waves.
And what exactly is ready for a turn? The SEC is unlikely to approve the applications and let's go even lower, by the new year they can also start pouring coins to prepare for the holidays, and the prerequisites for a turn are not reversible until 2019
Activity: 434
September 20, 2018, 07:53:07 AM
We are 70 percent down from all time high and many altcoins is almost 1000 % down, this month is crucial.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
September 20, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
everyone hopes the bullish season will start within september, all charts are ready for pumps, all we are waiting whales pump waves.

most likely not this month. perhaps they want to pump in within q4.

Or within 2k21  Grin when we will completely lost our hope and get full disbelief in this industry. Who knows
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
September 20, 2018, 07:48:41 AM
the market is very bad, many coins whose prices go down. This is the right time for you to buy coins because the price is currently cheap, if you invest now in the long run it will definitely be profitable because I believe it will grow better in the future if the coin you buy has very good potential. the market will not be forever like this will definitely increase even in the long run. So if you buy and invest now for the future, you can make big profits if you wait patiently.

If the decision of SEC is negative for Bitcoin then we can see more decrease of the prices and the whole market cap. With a positive decision can we see a higher level of the prices.
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 20, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

most likely not this month. perhaps they want to pump in within q4.
well let see what is going on now in the cryptocurrency wolrd, but it is very unexpected, so we should be ready to both possible outcomes
Pages:
Jump to: