Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 8. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 22, 2018, 01:02:37 PM
from my advice, start with a small step first if you want to invest in crypto, just look at all the markets today, many feel that they are losing because they started investing so much and hope that they can recover again..
because at that time everything was already in a big nominal and it was very difficult to recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
September 22, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
I think SEC delayed ETF will temporarily make the bitcoin pump up, but maybe the next batch of bumps will have a dump again. In general, this market is extremely unpredictable, I just hope that by the end of this year, the market capitalization will increase by the same amount last year.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
by making some study about previous market, We can see September is good month for crypto market. In this time also we can some sign about that. traders are coming into market. after long dumping period i believe this will great sign for stating pumping period.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
September 22, 2018, 12:32:11 PM
You can start investing if your horizon is minimum one year as a lot of things happen in one year and if this market regulates in next one year then many new investors come here as many people fear to invest in unregulated markets.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 12:13:53 PM
September came but the expected course of the ether is gone. Although the rate has slightly increased
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
everyone will hope this month the market will return to normal by experiencing price increases on each coin, because at the moment I think the price of the coin has reached its lowest point, so the possibility to experience price increases in the future is very much, investment when the price of coins is very low as it is today the right time, but choose the coins that are listed in the top exchange to avoid scam coins
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 11:33:13 AM
A temporary increase in the price does not give reason to believe that the market has started to grow and it is worth investing in cryptocurrencies immediately, but on the other hand you can buy and sell and make a profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
September 22, 2018, 11:16:30 AM
Do not rely on someone else's opinion, are you ready to put your money to listen to someone in this forum? Think, analyze and decide on your own! If someone knew the exact answer, he certainly would not tell anyone.
Indeed, trusting someone here in this market is very risky because we don’t know everyone here and they might just want to scam you so if you are planning to invest, depend only to yourself. September is still the same trend last month, but in the past days bitcoin and cryptomarket is pumping, maybe this is the time you are referring for.  
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
September 22, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
It acutally looks like good opportunity to open finally the long term long. 6k support is extremely strong
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 22, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
I am not sure when will the market grow again, due to I have hold lot of the altcoins in my wallet, I also want the market grow again, but I am disappoint and wait it over the year, and lost lot of the money in this shit market.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018
September 22, 2018, 11:00:48 AM
If you are ready to invest your money for a long time, now is a good time for this. The main thing in the future, if prices fall will not panic and wait for growth.
cr7
Activity: 364
September 22, 2018, 10:56:40 AM
In September, everything changed dramatically. Ethereum would first be more than $ 200, then fell to $ 160. Now has grown back. We can say that the situation in September was still stable. 40 dollars back and forth is not yet a bottom.

What we are seeing is pure manipulation. I'm not sure that the author of this topic and you will be able to earn. Top traders are even perplexed by what is happening in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 10:49:56 AM
In September it was difficult to review the market price, I hope that the price will soon recover, we all look forward to it, we wait patiently and surely the result of patience we will get an extraordinary gift of course, the price will definitely increase
Activity: 433
September 22, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
Do not rely on someone else's opinion, are you ready to put your money to listen to someone in this forum? Think, analyze and decide on your own! If someone knew the exact answer, he certainly would not tell anyone.
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
September 21, 2018, 06:46:30 AM
I think that this month is the last month for investing. Why do I think so? Because history repeats itself. Many traders know this and I am one of them. Last year, growth began at the end of September...

I'm totally agree! The market is very cyclical; so, we will see a huge uptrend (in eth especially) soon. This uptrend will be the start of a tremendous 3rd wave in bitcoin, eth, and other major coins.
Activity: 133
September 21, 2018, 06:43:15 AM
I think that this month is the last month for investing. Why do I think so? Because history repeats itself. Many traders know this and I am one of them. Last year, growth began at the end of September...
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
September 21, 2018, 06:33:43 AM
we can't predict the future but we can analyze, we must have good experience in crypto trading to know where, and when price will move. Trade what you see not what you expect.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
September 21, 2018, 06:28:50 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
There is nothing wrong if you invest now, if you invest now I’m very sure that the price of Bitcoin and altcoins will rise but it wouldn’t be like that of last year because bull doesn’t happen every time,there are times the market becomes stable and move just slowly, it just continues with a small up and downs and that’s what I think this year might be. So don’t put your hopes high, never mind all these price analysis you’re seeing.
Activity: 336
September 21, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
Hopefully September will be a good start. But no one can really predict of what will happen in the future. Let us all stay calm and enjoy the cryptoworld!
Activity: 350
September 21, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
September presents us with surprises. First fork bitcoin up in price, now also Ripple. What to expect next? I do not know the price of any crypto currency in the coming days will be higher
Pages:
Jump to: