Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 2. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 02:55:44 PM
The whole year was very hard. We all hope, that in a few months everything will change. There are a slight signs of a bullish market and the December bull run will come once again. Just keep believing in crypto currencies and stay calm.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 02:45:35 PM
That we are in ember months does not mean that you are going to have huge profit in your investment. Even if care is not taken, you might end up not making any profit. Instead, it might be loss.
Which is why you need to see it like other months and not to attach any significance to it.
Although, you can still invest and make your profit. We might likely have a boom this year, but who knows the time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 02:29:30 PM
I think that it is not yet time to invest, the market should stabilize a bit and then you can start, but now it is better to buy coins and wait for their growth)))
What is the stabilization of the market in your opinion? Do you think that when the market stabilizes, the price of cryptocurrencies will be more attractive than it is today?
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
I think that it is not yet time to invest, the market should stabilize a bit and then you can start, but now it is better to buy coins and wait for their growth)))
Activity: 350
October 05, 2018, 02:09:16 PM
I think that you accurately no one and never will tell, hardly someone seriously will start thinking and responds on your post, and so I you wish continue to in the same vein and to believe in the best.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
Prices are unlikely to rise any time soon, but if you intend to invest in the long term you can do so right now. But be prepared for a long freeze of money.
Last month was okay, the prices on every coin did not do anything too damaging. The price is picking up the pace.
Activity: 78
October 04, 2018, 05:53:35 PM
it's very hard not to lose your money in investing. it's better to buy -> hodl -> sell.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 05:50:53 PM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

market value is difficult for us to predict sometimes misses,
there is no guarantee that your money will not be lost because if you have entered the investment then you are ready for the risk of the risk.
Activity: 157
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 05:45:44 PM
Prices are unlikely to rise any time soon, but if you intend to invest in the long term you can do so right now. But be prepared for a long freeze of money.
Activity: 40
October 04, 2018, 03:43:04 PM
The market has shown itself to be more or less stable in recent days, but still I think that it is still possible to find a new bottom. I just keep all my coins in the long run now.
I agree, now there are no strong jumps, but this does not mean that the market will soon turn around. but I also think that we should expect small drawdowns
Activity: 336
October 04, 2018, 03:37:41 PM
The market has shown itself to be more or less stable in recent days, but still I think that it is still possible to find a new bottom. I just keep all my coins in the long run now.
NLO
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 04, 2018, 02:54:11 PM
It's time for the new topic to open - OCTOBER. Next month i think we'll see something interesting.
And so 12 months. And then around. September passed, and nothing has changed in the market. It is still not clear when the market will turn up.
NLO
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
October 03, 2018, 05:06:46 PM
Now good prices to replenish the investment portfolio.
Whether the market will go down yet - nobody will tell you, but there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
October 03, 2018, 04:59:47 PM
Now all the coins are at a very low price, so investing in stable and working coins will be justified. No one will give information on how quickly this will happen.
But the profit will be if the coins are selected correctly
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 04:57:23 PM
I think that the market will not recover soon, so if you invest, only in the long term. You must mentally prepare for the freezing money for an indefinite period and make a decision thoughtfully.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 04:43:13 PM
Well, to be honest, I expected september to start a bull run, but unfortunately it didn't happen. What I see for now is just market consolidation and it really hurts me. I am frustrated seeing these low effort attempts to start up trend. This is definitely bearish market for crypto, but I hope that last 3 months will be more profitable and show positive dynamics. The longer market is dropping, the powerfully will be a rebounce.
Who else except me does expect up trend in october?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
October 03, 2018, 04:36:04 PM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
all is unpredictable, it depends on market volume, we see that in recent months the market volume is not too significant and crypto prices are arguably not too moving, just as bitcoin lives in 6500-6900 $
Activity: 533
October 03, 2018, 04:19:37 PM

Best time to invest is when markets plummet wait not when FOMO set in, it is not appropriate time to buy, make use of bear market and stock in cheap assets.

Yes, this is the time when the market goes slow and investors can calmly look for good projects without being fomo under the other investors.
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 04:11:24 PM
Today is the end of September and market didn't grow as much as expected but the good news is that it wasn't as bad. At least mist coins added some growth. Technically Sept was a good time to invest.

Well, September is over, and it did not bring the greatest changes to the market. However, we will remember this month of 2018 by one great event - the fastest growth of Ripple which gained really much.
Grin This was supposed to see. In any case, for half a year, do not pay attention to any predictions, since not a single positive forecast has been crowned with success. The fact that Ripple showed a few hours Above capitalization ethereum does not mean anything, since the banking system artificially inflates the value of this project.
Activity: 470
October 03, 2018, 04:09:57 PM
Everyone know that now is the best time to buy more crypto if you have money for this. In near future everything will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: