Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 4. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
I think that this September was just great and now you can earn a lot. A few right investments will make you richer this winter. So do not miss the chance and try now to start shopping for the future
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
September 28, 2018, 07:26:00 PM
You can invest now in the long-term. In my opinion, the market recovery will not be soon, but at the moment the price is very attractive. I doubt that prices can fall even lower, although everything can be. No one can guarantee that you will earn good money in cryptocurrency, but it is worth trying (it is better than doing nothing) at least you will get experience.

It is up to us to invest for long-term or to invest in short-term. This project can be a long term and this is a good investment that possess a knowledgeable team that guarantee a good result or a successful project in the near future. Well assurance is good and that is positive way.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 28, 2018, 07:12:50 PM
Seen from the cycle it might be the beginning to increase market prices and if you want to invest this is the right time to buy it. Even though the current price is very cheap but you can use it for investment in the next year, such as the ETH coin which currently costs $ 220 and if in 2019 ETH increases you can get a profit, at a cheap price then you can buy a lot of coins.

Now its time for newbies to invest Cheesy
Old like me will know that price will go down soon even more.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 07:10:05 PM
Seen from the cycle it might be the beginning to increase market prices and if you want to invest this is the right time to buy it. Even though the current price is very cheap but you can use it for investment in the next year, such as the ETH coin which currently costs $ 220 and if in 2019 ETH increases you can get a profit, at a cheap price then you can buy a lot of coins.
September 28, 2018, 07:03:54 PM
Now its the time to watch...even if it goes up it will not go higher then 10k $$ in 2 months.

But in 1 month i dont see changes to up
September 28, 2018, 07:02:14 PM
September is no different from the previous months and the market continues to fall. therefore, you need to wait to invest in cryptocurrency

I have done strong market analyse and i suspect the market will fall down even lower then its now.

I dont see any indicators why the market should go up.

Now its not the time to buy !!
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 28, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
September is no different from the previous months and the market continues to fall. therefore, you need to wait to invest in cryptocurrency
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 06:53:57 PM
If you able to see the previous market cycle this is the time of beginning in the uptrend of every year so don't sell for cheap.
September 28, 2018, 06:53:43 PM
This discounted price from All time high since january are best to buy bitcoin and other altcoins using fresh money. It will give you a big return when the bull run start again. And where eyeing that crypto will be the new monetary system.

Need to undestood if no good ico tokens listed then its not good to buy bitcoin now !!
This is what is most important
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
This discounted price from All time high since january are best to buy bitcoin and other altcoins using fresh money. It will give you a big return when the bull run start again. And where eyeing that crypto will be the new monetary system.
September 28, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
the market continues to fall and so I would not recommend you to buy coins now. it is necessary to wait when the market decline will end

If big enough % the ico-s tokens will be listed on exchanger then the market will go up !!'

If not then the bitcoin will fall near 3000$.

It might happend in 1 month if the big enough % of ico tokens will be not listed on exchangers soon.

So if you want to know about market you got to watch now if new ico tokens are listed on exchangers.
If not then the bitcoin price will fall down soon.

So if about one month we dont see big % of ico tokens listed on exchangers then the market will fall down by 40% at least

This is reallity !
Activity: 246
September 28, 2018, 06:38:03 PM
Bermonth is said to be the beginning of good things but since we started this month of September ethereum has been going up and down and the price is not stable in the market.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:34:52 PM
the market continues to fall and so I would not recommend you to buy coins now. it is necessary to wait when the market decline will end
September 28, 2018, 06:33:09 PM
Bitcoin will remain same about 2 months at least.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
September 28, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
If you see the predictions from various sources that there will be a big increase in October, then you can buy a few coins especially BTC, from now on and hold it until the high selling target is reached, we see that BTC prices have shown an increase if conditions like this last until the end of the month it is probable that prices will continue to rise most importantly by investing in BTC and preparing your mentality to accept the explosion.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 03:28:56 PM
do not think about autumn ... hope for spring. it's not when the market takes off, but the question is when.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 03:24:00 PM
Hi, I think now is the ideal time to invest in the Crypto currency, in October there may be violent growth.
Activity: 644
September 28, 2018, 03:17:33 PM
I believe that nothing terrible has happened in the market and there is no need to panic. The market is very young and you can expect anything, especially sharp ups and downs. I think that in October anything can happen, one should not think ahead.
Activity: 238
September 28, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
if we compare the beginning of this year, in my opinion it is better to invest now, I think that all the market by the end of this year will look much better
Activity: 644
September 27, 2018, 06:59:31 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.
If you don't want to lose an investment it is better to do your homework and make your own research. Bermonth is the beginning of bull market for but it is still depends on the coin that you choose that is why you have too choose wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: