Pages:
Author

Topic: SEPTEMBER. - page 5. (Read 4481 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 12:25:36 PM
It all depends on what you want to invest in. For example, if you had invested your money in Ripple in early September, you could have made a double profit in 1 day! You need to choose an investment wisely.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 26, 2018, 12:23:20 PM
Based on the histogram, the market looks very healthy when it is in the final quarter of the year and it keeps on rising until January next year. So if you have survived to hold your crypto during numerous dips, i believe your patience will really pay off before this year ends.
That long bearish market will teach us a lots of things to rejoice when the bull start to run, from what we have seen coming from the  previous graph, market begins to be healthy when last quarter started maybe its just been extended but hopefully before the year ends we seen some good sign and
we will seen many good positive movements again.
Activity: 336
September 26, 2018, 11:58:15 AM
No one can give you assurance or guarantee you of coming of bull seasons. Is better you make a deep research and market studies to make a good decision. However, base on trends history, the last four months has always been good in cryptocurrency especially last year 2017. So be sure of decisions you want to make.
You are totally right. I think it's possibe to see same bullish trend this autumn. First of all SEC didn't reject the ETF, that is a good sign. Secondly I think the growth of Ripple is a first step to a new uptrend.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
September 26, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
at the end of the September period there were indeed some increases in the coins value. but there are also coins whose value is stable or even down. months or times cannot be used as market parameters. many conclude that the price of coins will explode again like last year. but who knows.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
bermonths do you think this is the beginning of increasing market value?

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.
Please give me advice so I will not lose money.

It is very difficult for someone to give you the exact direction of the market, so there will always be a risk for your investments. Now the market seems reliable, but this is not a guarantee that there will not be another drop. If you want to invest, just do it when you're ready.
Activity: 640
September 26, 2018, 11:27:50 AM
I think everything is possible. We can see this year a rally to the new moon or we can enjoy a flat and earn something on it as well. But I'm hoping for big profits like last year. Autunm season is the best for crypto
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
September 26, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
If you do not know where to invest it is better to think again so many have lost their money since the beginning of this year. The risk is certainly a noble cause, but you need to approach with the mind. Crypto-currencies need to be taken not at the growth of their prices but on a huge fall, as after this there is a correction. Also, you need to take coins from the top 50 because they have at least some idea and technology that in the future can evolve into something big.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 11:08:59 AM

so I said because I want to invest now! I will make sure that my investment is growing.

No it will not grow !! You might not lose but you dont win nothing much too !!
Market will stay stabile.. because ico creators are on the play now. 

This is main reason.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
September 26, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
We'll see the resul of this month so soon but I don't think that there will be something significant because in common there are not so important changes on the market for the last time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 10:53:38 AM
No one can give you assurance or guarantee you of coming of bull seasons. Is better you make a deep research and market studies to make a good decision. However, base on trends history, the last four months has always been good in cryptocurrency especially last year 2017. So be sure of decisions you want to make.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 10:49:26 AM
September appeared not best month for cryptocurrency. Its price still remained very low and already the end of September. This month there will be no changes.
Activity: 280
September 26, 2018, 10:46:15 AM
I think lots of coin is little bit quiet rising up prices now and start for october some coin will begin to rise like what happen in XRP this september.
Activity: 294
September 26, 2018, 03:38:25 AM
I do not know how soon the growth will begin, I think it will not happen before the spring of 2019, but I think that now is a good price for investment.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 03:37:15 AM
Do not forget about ICOs in September, I guess they will also work, take a look at www.icoguide.com they have real scores, and if you will manage to find good project it will bring you significant profit.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 26, 2018, 03:17:34 AM
the right choice if you do it now, last month investors took off their huge assets taking now so you feel a huge profit at the end of this year. improvement of every crypto price is still ongoing people are starting to return to entrust crypto back so this is the right moment and the price is relatively cheap for investment
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 26, 2018, 03:17:23 AM
Based on the histogram, the market looks very healthy when it is in the final quarter of the year and it keeps on rising until January next year. So if you have survived to hold your crypto during numerous dips, i believe your patience will really pay off before this year ends.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
September 26, 2018, 03:16:58 AM

If you afford to lose, you can invest right now.
But, I suggest better wait until ETF approval comes at the end of September. the current market situation is still risky to invest. If ETF approval has approved you can freely invest without worry...
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
September 26, 2018, 03:11:24 AM
It's still going to take time for the market to recover and we can hold on to the potential COINS.

So I think now is the right time to invest, because the crypto market is likely to continue to grow by the end of the year.
Activity: 266
September 26, 2018, 03:09:34 AM
Alot of people think crypto market rise in a day but think doesn't work that way. No one can predict crypto currency market all what we should know is to attract investors.
Activity: 504
September 26, 2018, 03:04:40 AM

I think it's high time that cryptocurrency and investors a like started doing something that could increase the value of their investment. By this time, my guess is that the market will start to recover and heal itself from a lot of crashes recently. Good time to buy now since recovery is now imminent.
Pages:
Jump to: