Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Signature/Bounty Campaign Management - page 3. (Read 50609 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 0
hello jule. Thank you for giving us the chance to participate in the bounties. Your bounties are highly promising and also you update the worksheet and pay on time. i will be joining your every bounty with highly confidence. Hopefully you'll have more and more incentive campaigns to manage because you deserve it.
Activity: 468
Merit: 13
Did my first bounty with julerz12. Got picked and received rewards too. Looking forward to do more bounties with him. Definitely recommending him.
Activity: 448
When I first started jcampaign  doing bounty, I did this. First payment was from j campaign. I am very happy to work with a right admin like you. I wish you long life. May you achieve success in all your endeavors.
Activity: 924
Merit: 2
A great competent bounty manager in the bitcointalk forum. I took part in many of his bounties and earned some excellent prizes. Thank you very much. In my most recent bounty, the project team did not provide him bnb fees for distribution. However, @julerz12 distributed tokens along with his money. Also @julerz12 is a bounty manager with a kind and compassionate heart. Once again, thank you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 349
If an opportunity is given to me all the time, to choose the best bounty manager. I will gladly choose all over again for showing the bounty hunters that you gat their interests at heart. You be showing beyond a reasonable doubt you are the most sincere, loving, supportive and no-nonsense bounty manager that doesn't tolerate bounty cheaters or promote scam projects.
Activity: 756
Dear Sir, 
Please see the below information,
My Bitcointalk Username is: sagor570
And bitcointalk Profile  link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/sagor570-2188556
Telegram username: @saifulislam94

I don't know about this account, Bitcointalk username: Alenalex.
Actually my account username is sagor570

Alenalex is scamer. Any participate copy my information. So I don't suffer  this problem. I don't cheating.

Please see the all proof link and verify.
Taken my red trust .

All proof :
Date : 06 May 2022 , 1: 31 PM
Sagor570 Authentication proof link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60060578

Date: 06 May 2022, 02: 07 PM
Alenalex proof Link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.60060933

Please see the all verify proof. Withdraw my red trust and give me the working opportunity. Thanks
Activity: 63
One of the best bounty hunters around. It's easy to work with you.  Smiley Smiley Smiley
he Listens carefully to complaints and resolves them if they are legitimate.
He's a straight shooter who won't stand for being taken advantage of.
When it comes to his viewpoint, he is forthright and unafraid to speak his mind. Care deeply about legitimate bounty hunters, and are working hard to screen out cheaters by blacklisting them and encouraging other bounty hunters to do the same. It's a pleasure to work with you.
Merit: 349
The way you handle bounties gives me joy. All the bounties you handle are escrowed which makes bounty hunters not worry about getting paid. You don't waste time updating spreadsheets and distributing tokens to your bounty participants. I think you are one of the best bounty managers in the crypto space. Am presently partaking in one of your bounties because am sure of getting paid at the end of it. What facilitates me more about you is that you keep the bounty hunters informed on telegram about the bounty projects you handle, giving them chance to vote anonymously on whether you should carry on with a particular bounty or not. Keep it up, I hold you with many regards

Activity: 210
A fantastic bounty manager and team. In the telegram group, I am always active.   you always pay the bounty hunter at least within 2 weeks after the bounty ends.  I join all your campaigns.  Your service is very good.  Your design is top 1 and impressive with your work. Keep up the good work mates..
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
You are a good bounty manager, you are one of the few managers i love to participate in their campaign. I have Participated in some of your bounty campaign and so far projects are legit and you ensure payment is made to participants. I'd love to participate in more campaigns even though i miss out in the current running campaigns.
Hey admin you blocked me from your Telegram bounty group all because i didn't know i go against your at fintropy distribution have been pleading you since all this days but you could not my username name at telegram is : @dayleadee just forgive me 🙏
Activity: 97
Merit: 6
Bump

[Active Bounty Campaigns]

Its nice to see that you are guaranteeing rewards on your bounties. Transparency and trustworthy is the most important and I can see all of them from your campaigns.I hope to join with these new campaigns. keep up good work sir !
Activity: 205
The best manager I've ever met. Payment within 1 month of finishing work.
He gives me job updates every day. I like it very much. Besides, he is always active. If anyone has any problem, he fixes it.
Every one of his works is dear to me and everyone. That is why I do not omit any of his works.
Love you Julerz12
Activity: 121
I have done several bounties from Julerz12 and he manages bounties really well, It's very easy to communicate with him and it's really grateful, Julerz12 always delivers quality work, answers participants' problems and everything, In short, he's one of the best bounty manager who I've seen in the forum so I highly recommend Julerz12 and It's my pleasure working with you.
Activity: 312
The best bounty manager I have ever worked with is very kind and honest. You usually reply to our issues in Telegram chat and do your best to resolve them as quickly as possible. And, most importantly, you have made it clear that cheaters will not be tolerated, which I greatly appreciate. It's a pleasure to work with a bounty manager like you. Thank you so much for everything. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.
Activity: 924
He is a very good bounty manager & fair to everyone. Rules set by him are enforced strictly which every bounty hunter knows. I have participated in a few of bounties manged by him. Distribution is done within 2 to 3 weeks. He is the only bm i have seen in this forum to do so. I wish you all the best for your future bounties & hope to participate in anyway I can.
Activity: 250
Recommended bounty manager, Your words of encouragement, guidance, and advice kept us sane while chasing deadlines. Thank you for giving us the same respect and dignity that you would give to your professional equals. You are indeed a great leader, and all of us are proud to be led by you. We just wanted to appreciate you and express how glad we are to work under your leadership. We're genuinely proud to be led by such a great boss. Thank you for allowing me to work with you and thank you for everything.
Activity: 109
One of the best bounty managers out there.It's simple to deal with.I start first from dcombat and hope to continue all tasks throughout on  2022 Year.
Listens carefully to complaints and resolves them if they are legitimate.He's a no-nonsense guy who won't put up with being taken advantage of.When it comes to his viewpoint, he is forthright and unafraid to speak his mind.
Genuinely care about genuine bounty hunters and are actively working to filter out cheaters by blacklisting them and urging other bounty hunters to do the same.
It's a joy to collaborate with you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 1
By far the best bounty manager i have seen in the bitcointalk forum. Your service is transparent & actively engaged. Set of rules is easy to follow & gives no chance for cheaters. Resulting in a fair chance for everyone to earn while engaging in legit bounty hunting. I wish you all the best to continue providing your service in many more years to come..
Activity: 400
Merit: 1
You are the best bounty managers i have ever seen and work with.
Always kind person, listen to our problems and solve as soon as you can. Cheaters are blacklisted and its a gift for real bounty hunters you gave.
What i like you about most is, you always pay the bounty hunters at least within 1,2 weeks after bounty ends. I would recommend anyone to work on bounties managed by you without any fear. Best of luck for your future..
Pages:
Jump to: