Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Signature/Bounty Campaign Management - page 5. (Read 50609 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Nice to see that campaign managers are leading from the front in this difficult time of the pandemic. What a wonderful gesture by donating your fees and running the campaign to help to reach as many people as possible who requires help in this hour of crisis. Keep it up julerz12 and hope you get more power and work to do this in future as well.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
I'm just surprise seeing that how much campaign you have already managed!!  Shocked
I've visited all of those and found no complain against you. Rather there are lots of positive review in your account.
That proves that You are really a great manager, and deserver more campaign for management in future
Thanks.  Grin I'm not gonna lie, I've had bad bounties in the past as well. That was in the early days when the bounty campaign space is booming.
Luckily those who participated in the campaigns I manage understand the risks and know that it isn't always a 100% shot to the moon.
Recently, I require all the campaigns I manage to have full escrow of the bounty pool which gives assurance to all the participants.
I think that also the reason why I've had a hard time acquiring new campaigns. Most projects or startups that I've come in contact with are not so keen on having an escrow.  Cheesy
Activity: 362
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I'm just surprise seeing that how much campaign you have already managed!!  Shocked
I've visited all of those and found no complain against you. Rather there are lots of positive review in your account.
That proves that You are really a great manager, and deserver more campaign for management in future
Activity: 1232
Merit: 379
Ever Since I Participated In bounty Managed By @Julerz  J Castillo, I testified How Smoothly The Bounty Was,  Everybody Gets Rewards From Your Bounty Programs, could mention project You Managed that Paid Me At The End Of The Day,  Curio invest, Coincompany paid in etherum And Many More.

I Recommend Every Company To Accept You In Managing Their Marketing Campaigns, You Are Most Trusted,  Reliable And Strict When Managing Thereby Directing Participants From Becoming SpamLords.
legendary
I am very disappointed how come you promote as bounty manager some coin without running ICO, IEO or flash sale to public,
Are you saying that I should only promote or manage a project's bounty campaign that has an ICO/IEO?  Cheesy
until one month after your last bounty project still not have clearly information when listed on exchange market and how long their coin will get ready to IEO project or not.
I'm sorry if you are disappointed. But, you should also understand that the failure of that project to reach their stated goals/obligations to everyone is out of my control.
Whatever move and decision the GMD team makes is only up to them. I can't do anything about it.
Sure I can always push and ask them from time to time (which believe me, I'm doing that [since they still owe me my 3-week management fee]), but other than that, not much I can do.
You as the participant should realize that I am not part of their team. I only manage their bounty campaign and did everything I can to run it smoothly and as much as possible, without any cheaters/farmers.
Just as what bakasabo said, if you have inquiries about them, you should ask on their main telegram group [HERE] or on their announcement thread [HERE].
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Still your remember with your last manage campaign? I am very disappointed how come you promote as bounty manager some coin without running ICO, IEO or flash sale to public, until one month after your last bounty project still not have clearly information when listed on exchange market and how long their coin will get ready to IEO project or not.

Are you talking about DAO Geoma bounty campaign? How does bounty managers work is connected with project being listed? In the bounty topic there was not a single word about manager being responsible about listing. And hunters joined this campaign with their own will.

The manager did all his work. Select participants, fill the spreadsheet, kick scammers, answered bounty related question in telegram chat, distributed bounty rewards in the amount he was able to do. Yes, there are small issues with bounty distribution, but it is DAO Geoma who have trouble due to covid-19 and lockdown and cant resolve them.

If you have question about listing - ask them directly on https://t.me/geomachat.

P.S. you've received your signature campaign reward, why be disappointed with managers work ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
Still your remember with your last manage campaign? I am very disappointed how come you promote as bounty manager some coin without running ICO, IEO or flash sale to public, until one month after your last bounty project still not have clearly information when listed on exchange market and how long their coin will get ready to IEO project or not.
legendary
BTCitcointalk Charity Program Signature Campaign
(This signature campaign is run and funded by me to support the various charity programs held within this forum. Visit it [HERE])
legendary
Hello, how are you. I hope you are well. I like your bounty management service very much especially your bounty escrow service. Any news about upcoming bounty.
Thanks, I'm doing good but, unfortunately, I have no new campaign.
It isn't easy getting a new campaign to manage nowadays.
Aside from tough competition; companies/startups are not keen on running a bounty campaign these days which probably has something to do with the current Covid-19 pandemic problems we are all facing.

You really have a Good Heart kabayan,thats why i respect you the way you manage your campaign and how you handle Participants in Good direction.

Hope Blessings come to your way Today and in future,Mabuhay ka and Stay Safe and Healthy .
Thanks.
Those who have should share. Any act of kindness no matter how small is important to those people who are in need.  Wink

Stay safe as well kabayan.  #teambahay  Cheesy
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
To those who are interested on joining a signature campaign, here, join this, (it's for a good cause)

[Bruno's Final Exit Scam Signature Campaign]

Note: I do not manage such campaign. I'm just helping to spread the info.
You really have a Good Heart kabayan,thats why i respect you the way you manage your campaign and how you handle Participants in Good direction.

Hope Blessings come to your way Today and in future,Mabuhay ka and Stay Safe and Healthy .
Activity: 333
Merit: 105
www.cd3d.app
Hello, how are you. I hope you are well. I like your bounty management service very much especially your bounty escrow service. Any news about upcoming bounty.
legendary
To those who are interested on joining a signature campaign, here, join this, (it's for a good cause)

[Bruno's Final Exit Scam Signature Campaign]

Note: I do not manage such campaign. I'm just helping to spread the info.
legendary
In fact, I also saw a few threads in altcoin discussion about your manager, like the community is happy that the bounty that is managed by you is also good, even the scamer can't participate in your campaign, there must be some application forms filled in correctly, I'm sure it can minimize existing scamer.

And escrow is the best way to entrust all your communities.
Yep, I just saw that thread now and I'm glad they liked the idea of having a questionnaire for the bounty campaign.
As I mentioned on that thread, the idea was pitched to me by the project team and since I see the positive effects it gives, I implemented them.  Grin
Still, not everyone was happy with it. I still see some bounty hunters complaining about it.
I guess they are just too lazy to answer such simple questionnaire and their laziness outweighs their need to join the campaign. LMAO  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
The most important thing I like in your bounty management is Bounty escrow. You are the only manager I know who sent bounty payment by himself in due time. So I like your bounty management. Recently I participate in your Geoma Dao project. I want to participate all of your campaign. Good luck.
Good to know that someone appreciates my efforts. Grin
Escrow is always good for both parties, Wether it was through the bounty manager or a 3rd party escrow service provider;
With escrow, bounty hunters get assurance that payments are secured while the project team, on the other hand, receives more positive feedback from the community.

In fact, I also saw a few threads in altcoin discussion about your manager, like the community is happy that the bounty that is managed by you is also good, even the scamer can't participate in your campaign, there must be some application forms filled in correctly, I'm sure it can minimize existing scamer.

And escrow is the best way to entrust all your communities.
legendary
The most important thing I like in your bounty management is Bounty escrow. You are the only manager I know who sent bounty payment by himself in due time. So I like your bounty management. Recently I participate in your Geoma Dao project. I want to participate all of your campaign. Good luck.
Good to know that someone appreciates my efforts. Grin
Escrow is always good for both parties, Wether it was through the bounty manager or a 3rd party escrow service provider;
With escrow, bounty hunters get assurance that payments are secured while the project team, on the other hand, receives more positive feedback from the community.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
legendary
Most trusted bounty campaign manager and always transparent about bounty campaign management, most likely from your bounty campaign are distributed as soon possible after bounty ended. Go ahead with your campaign and become most friendly bounty campaign manager with very fast respond.

Yes indeed the campaign held by julerz12 is very good he seems to select which projects are good for promotion and this uses escrow services so it is safe and will be paid always on time.
julerz12 is very quick to respond to the participants if you complain this is the best manager in my opinion who still continues to prioritize in participating and observant if there is a scamer who comes.

Thanks for the kind words guys. I really appreciate it.  Grin
Yep. Escrow is a must (although I've stated that it's optional on the first post) but, I usually ask my clients for it. It gives assurance to all those who participated that they would receive their rewards when the campaign ends. Nowadays, it's really hard to find a client that is willing to have an escrow for the bounty pool. Most are still skeptical about what positive feedback they would get if ever they agree to it.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1041
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Most trusted bounty campaign manager and always transparent about bounty campaign management, most likely from your bounty campaign are distributed as soon possible after bounty ended. Go ahead with your campaign and become most friendly bounty campaign manager with very fast respond.

Yes indeed the campaign held by julerz12 is very good he seems to select which projects are good for promotion and this uses escrow services so it is safe and will be paid always on time.
julerz12 is very quick to respond to the participants if you complain this is the best manager in my opinion who still continues to prioritize in participating and observant if there is a scamer who comes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
legendary
I am waiting for your next managing bounty to participate as a hunter! Hope it will come soon! I know,  you are one of the best sincere  manager in this Community.  Thank you!

Grin Thank you for these very kind words.
Yes, hopefully the new campaign from bmy.guide will run soon.
Although I'm not so sure if it'll be the same as the recently ended Postcard campaign. Might be a little different.
Just stay tuned for further announcements.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: