Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Signature/Bounty Campaign Management - page 4. (Read 50609 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
He is very professional and helpful in any situation. Highly recommended, one of the best BM in the industry.
It's simple to deal with him.
Genuinely care about genuine bounty hunters and actively working to filter out cheaters. It's honor to collaborate with you.
Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in Bitcointalk.org  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Hello I would like to know about your services as a BM. I have a project and I am looking a BM please contact me
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
I love joining bounty campaigns managed by you. Do you know why? Cos you always reward the bounty hunters their tokens when do. There's always an escrow of each campaign managed by you.
You're fast in updating the bounty spreadsheet and you're quick to respond to chats on telegram. You are the most sincere and best campaign manager I have ever gotten in contact with. Keep up with the good works
Activity: 178
Merit: 13
One of the best bounty managers around..
Easy to work with.
Listens to complaints well & solve if it is a legit inquiry.
No nonsense guy, will not tolerate being taken advantage of.
Honest about his opinion, will not give a damn when speaking his mind.
Actually care about legit bounty hunters & trying to weed out the cheaters by blacklisting them & encouraging other BM's to do the same
It's a pleasure working with you
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
I have worked with Julerz12 on many campaigns. He is very professional and helpful in any situation. Highly recommended, one of the best BM in the industry
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
Today  I received my  PESP token run my @Julers. Its shows how legitimate all Julers bounty campaign. Since 2018, I follow you as a Bounty Manager because of your professionality and activeness on all Campaign you managed.

Congrats Sir Julers and thank you. 🙏😊👍
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
My idol BM Julerz12, im happy to see you around again in bitcointalk. Im following your bounties since 2018 to 2019 and feel comfortable everytime you handle bounties as your so responsible, professional and what i like most is you always updated specially in stakes updating. Your the best 😉👍

Yes this is true, best bounty manager.
copper member
Activity: 141
Merit: 6
 My idol BM Julerz12, im happy to see you around again in bitcointalk. Im following your bounties since 2018 to 2019 and feel comfortable everytime you handle bounties as your so responsible, professional and what i like most is you always updated specially in stakes updating. Your the best 😉👍
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink

Hello Juerz's you say last couple months ago new campaign will be up very soon but still now no any new campaign launch you what's happen. You are very popular BM in this forum so every Bounty Hunter waiting when comes Julerz's campaign 🙄

I believe soon again comeback Julerz's boss

Life happened that is what's going on. LMAO.
Activity: 123
Merit: 49
Sig/Bounty Campaign Manager 4 hire AskGamblers COO
[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink

Hello Juerz's you say last couple months ago new campaign will be up very soon but still now no any new campaign launch you what's happen. You are very popular BM in this forum so every Bounty Hunter waiting when comes Julerz's campaign 🙄

I believe soon again comeback Julerz's boss
legendary
Can you help us generate sales from Bitcoin customers? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5288932
First of all, Allow me to thank you for reaching me out and even going as far as posting here on my service thread.
But about your inquiry, I cannot help you with it mainly because I don't want 'to.
The use of cannabis/weed/marijuana for medical use is not approved or legalized within the country I live in (Philippines) and promoting it is in a sense, illegal. [Source]
You may opt to contact other bounty managers here in this forum but as for me, it's a no.  Smiley

Can you help us generate sales from Bitcoin customers? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5288932
julerz12 is one of the finest manager bitcointalk.org ever has..

If you want your project   be known and advetized the right way and gain popularity and maybe investors?then contact this manager #julerz12 or @Hhampuz or @yahoo62278 or @voolcryptovatoC or atleast @CryptopreneurBrainboss.

Goodluck to the success of your project
And never think of the expenses if your project will gain much better than you expected.
Thanks for the kind words.  Wink
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
julerz12 is one of the finest manager bitcointalk.org ever has..

If you want your project   be known and advetized the right way and gain popularity and maybe investors?then contact this manager #julerz12 or @Hhampuz or @yahoo62278 or @voolcryptovatoC or atleast @CryptopreneurBrainboss.

Goodluck to the success of your project
And never think of the expenses if your project will gain much better than you expected.
legendary
I will be counting on your project. I know that you are one reputable bounty manger here in the forum so I guess I can expect a good bounty project coming from you. Base also in your previous projects that are successful and bounty hunters were able to benefit the rewards as profits. Hopefully OP you will going to continue and share bounty projects that can help many here in the forum. Most likely only few are reputable bounty managers and you OP belong to the group of good bounty managers.
Thanks for these very kind words.
Unfortunately, finding a good project is hard nowadays, let alone finding a project that would be willing to have their bounty pool on an escrow.
Most projects are optimistic and expressive up to the point when I bring in the escrow topic, most of them backs out.  Cheesy
I guess I just need to search a little harder.

[Bump]
Cooking something new.  Grin
New campaign will be up very soon.  Wink
WOW !!! Its Great to See you Back kabayan..

Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in  Bitcointalk.org .I know many of your past campaign members are happy seeing you around again.

Cheers!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome.  Grin
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
I will be counting on your project. I know that you are one reputable bounty manger here in the forum so I guess I can expect a good bounty project coming from you. Base also in your previous projects that are successful and bounty hunters were able to benefit the rewards as profits. Hopefully OP you will going to continue and share bounty projects that can help many here in the forum. Most likely only few are reputable bounty managers and you OP belong to the group of good bounty managers.
legendary
[Bump]

Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in  Bitcointalk.org .I know many of your past campaign members are happy seeing you around again.

Cheers!!!
Hope good project and not like GEOMA DAO

It is, because it's already a working project and supposedly, payment will be in BTC  Grin so..
Anyways, GMD team still owes me $300 for management fee which has been pending for 5 months now. I guess you could say you're not the only one disappointed with them.  Sad
Last I've heard they've successfully incorporated and releasing a new security token? I might have to catch up with any news about that project, if there is any.  Cheesy
Activity: 2366
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
[Bump]

Looking forward for New campaign coming from One of the finest and best manager in  Bitcointalk.org .I know many of your past campaign members are happy seeing you around again.

Cheers!!!
legendary
[Bump]
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Nice to see that campaign managers are leading from the front in this difficult time of the pandemic. What a wonderful gesture by donating your fees and running the campaign to help to reach as many people as possible who requires help in this hour of crisis. Keep it up julerz12 and hope you get more power and work to do this in future as well.
Thanks for appreciating my little efforts.
I tried running a little signature campaign as well to help promote the 3 major charitable programs held here in this forum. [HERE]
Although it only runs for a week (lack of funding  Grin), I'd like to think it helped in generating more awareness about those charitable programs 'cause just one day after that siggy campaign ended, two of those charitable programs received 1 BTC donation each! [TX]  Wink
That's just my assumption though.  Cheesy

As it is said the goodness never dies just this step even if lasted for a week would have helped those charitable programs to raise the funds via your noble cause. This spirit itself of thinking to do something for greater good shows the character of a good human being. Just in case if you wish to or in coming time want to start this campaign back, I can help you with little for this brilliant cause of yours. Though, it may not be huge amount as such little contribution can be done from my side.

legendary
Nice to see that campaign managers are leading from the front in this difficult time of the pandemic. What a wonderful gesture by donating your fees and running the campaign to help to reach as many people as possible who requires help in this hour of crisis. Keep it up julerz12 and hope you get more power and work to do this in future as well.
Thanks for appreciating my little efforts.
I tried running a little signature campaign as well to help promote the 3 major charitable programs held here in this forum. [HERE]
Although it only runs for a week (lack of funding  Grin), I'd like to think it helped in generating more awareness about those charitable programs 'cause just one day after that siggy campaign ended, two of those charitable programs received 1 BTC donation each! [TX]  Wink
That's just my assumption though.  Cheesy
Activity: 362
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I'm just surprise seeing that how much campaign you have already managed!!  Shocked
I've visited all of those and found no complain against you. Rather there are lots of positive review in your account.
That proves that You are really a great manager, and deserver more campaign for management in future
Thanks.  Grin I'm not gonna lie, I've had bad bounties in the past as well. That was in the early days when the bounty campaign space is booming.
Luckily those who participated in the campaigns I manage understand the risks and know that it isn't always a 100% shot to the moon.
Recently, I require all the campaigns I manage to have full escrow of the bounty pool which gives assurance to all the participants.
I think that also the reason why I've had a hard time acquiring new campaigns. Most projects or startups that I've come in contact with are not so keen on having an escrow.  Cheesy
Thanks for sharing those things amoung us.
Now I've no doubt you are man with a pure heart because everybody try to hide their fault, so that to prove them perfect. You could also pretending like them but didn't. Instead of that, you told everything honestly about youself that's really wondering. That is evidence enough to prove your honesty & how positive personality you have. Go ahead sir
Pages:
Jump to: