Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Signature/Bounty Campaign Management - page 8. (Read 50609 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I have taken part a bounty campaign which was run by  juler12. A bounty's manager who is very worthy of being said to be the best bounty manager in this forum. I found a problem when the token distribution started and he kept giving me updates and what should I do to get a reward until the end I got my reward.

Thanks dude,
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
bumping for today for thread visibility  Cool

New campaigns added.

What campaign?

Codex's bounty campaigns.
Here:
Signature (w/BTCitcoin Pool): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-signature-campaign-codex-exchange-5110405
Main Bounty (w/CDX Pool): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ended-codex-cryptocurrency-exchange-5110391
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
This manager always makes sure that all concerns are attended accordingly and in a timely manner.
He is strict and firm with the rules, but he still manages to keep things fair and equal for all of the participants.

Great job sir  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
bumping for today for thread visibility  Cool

New campaigns added.

What campaign?
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Legit, responsible, and consistent Bounty Manager from ASEAN

Keep up the good work, you are one of my favorite BM for now
Merited you as appreciation (+1)

One question, do you working alone to handle all of your bounties?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 100
He is great manager i, his paying bounty hunter on time .. Im recieved my reward from EOSex bounty , thank you Smiley And good luck for all your project sir
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
I want to compliment the management of the EOSEX campaign, we all know how difficult the bounty managers can have with the various requests and problems of the bounty hunter and with the team updates, but the management of this program has been almost impeccable.
My compliments go to you julerz12 that you have been able to support/endure all our requests (including mine)  Grin.
Thank you for your professionalism and your patience with all of us.
Keep it up buddy!
Activity: 734
Merit: 15
One of the best managers out there , worked with him 3 times and i can say he is the one.
good luck my friend , god bless you
Activity: 108
I have participated in many bounties campaign and some of the managers aren't active like julerz who still responds even though the question is repeated. He is one of the best campaign managers out there. Hope you get many projects and keep up the good work mate.
copper member
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
bounty manager who respects participant complaints
And every response There are questions about bounties that are managed by them.
Activity: 247
GREAT BOUNTY MANAGER

Julierz is a responsible manager, always in contact with the participants of the campaign, VERY RECOMMENDED, do not hesitate to participate in their campaigns, in my opinion is the best campaign managers because the funds destined to the bounty are in ESCROW
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
HQ German Translator
I worked for Julerz12 in bounty champaign of EOSex and i refere him to every project or bounty hunter!

My rating would be:

Speed:         5 Stars
Correctness: 4 Stars
Fairness:      5 Stars
Trustworthy: 5 Stars

He is the most professional bounty manager i worked with.

What can you do better?
  • I would suggest to have a more professionalism first contact/mercantise site or something else, to get more real projects. Because of your good work!
  • Also to do more projects in the same time (maybe you can hire people who you trust)

Wish you all the best.

Have a nice day
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
best bounty manager i ever know, serving complaints with all his heart. no delay on distribution. keep your good work buddy. sorry for leaving you on DAXICO, coz i have managing a bounty. see you in your next project
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Thank you! You're a great Manager!
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
Your response is very fast and no doubt, you face complaints with a cold head and no emotions, and I'm happy with your professional work system, i hope you maintain it all. love to join the project that you hold.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
I have participated in many bounty campaigns from Julerz12 and I can say with confidence that the Manager always performs all the necessary work in a timely manner, very tactfully and politely communicates with the participants. I will be happy to take part in future bounty campaigns managed by Julerz12.
Activity: 693
Merit: 120
Lovely bounty manager! I would advise for everyone to participate in his campaigns.Very serious, he is the one that really cares about the participants.Good job BM! You have a merit from me!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I have had the opportunity to work with Julerz on one or two occasions and i must say he is one of the cool and level headed bounty manager we have around lately,
Julerz is very dedicated to his work because of the way he can easily and promptly respond to several questions ask by participant, both the most annoying kind of questions, he will still respond with such level of coolness Wink,
Some bounty managers treat hunters like trash and with total disregard, but Julerz treat hunters with such respect regardless and this is one of the reason i like working with him Cheesy,
And again, he his prompt to update sheets which is one of the major problem of some managers, another reason i like working with Julerz Grin
Definitely Recommend Julerz no Doubt Cool
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Best bounty manager ever..!!
Thanks Boss Julerz and continue the great work ..
👍👍👍........😎
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
How you process bounty compaign, how much you charge?

What are your charges, do you have previous bounty compaign.

My rates depends on how long the project's bounty campaign runs sir/ma'am and if what sort of campaign categories are in it.
As for the previous campaigns, it is all in the first post of this thread.

You can reach me on telegram: https://t.me/julerz12
Pages:
Jump to: