Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Signature/Bounty Campaign Management - page 10. (Read 50609 times)

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
One of the best Manager in the forum.He is polite and friendly with the participants.He pays a lot of attention to all members of the team.Highly recommended campaign manager.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
One among the trusted campaign managers who have helped in a better way promoting services and ico programs. His dedication towards the work is highly appreciated. More deductive and more responsive seems to be the quality I admire from his campaign management.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
It was the first time I participated in the company that moderated Julerz12. I really enjoyed it. Julerz12 pays a lot of attention to all members of the team. This is the only Manager who one day before the counting of posts warns that there is not enough minimum amount to pay.Maybe it's because Julerz12 in the management of a few companies. But I really enjoyed working with you. I hope to participate in your companies again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
A very smooth campaign manager. Always active in updating the spreadsheet, the reminders. We need a campaign manager like Julerz12. Hoping for you to have a lots of bounty that you'll manage and Im looking forward in working with you again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 351
Today is the end of BookiePro's signature campaign and this is also my first time to work with manager Julerz12 and I love the way he/she managed the program as everything in the campaign was well done. Highly recommended campaign manager.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
Nice way to manage people and ico. He has two very nice item introduced to the campaign that I have not witnessed before. These items are duration of the campaign and post count update on spreadsheet 24 hours before payday. That is awesome.

I enjoyed working with this manager and bookiePro.

Julerz12 is an outstanding manager.
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
I really like how you manage the campaign having timely updates and payments and the advance counting of posts/stakes which would make the participants be aware if he is lacking of anything.

Just continue what you are doing and I am hoping you will become one of the top bounty managers in the forum.

Hoping to join more of your campaigns soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Great campaign management, keep up the good work! I hope I can join again in your next campaigns. Have a great tandem with @bl4nkcode as escrow. Thanks alot 😀

Regards
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
It is his passion, skills and dedication towards his job drives him to become efficient campaign manager. Being a manager isn't an easy task but he made it well. Good job julerz12 and more success in the future, just stay of who you are.

By the way, I'm so thankful of being a part of your campaign(bookie).
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Sir Julerz12 is a wonderful manager. Always on time and making things clean and flawless. He is always active and he always informs participants in his campaigns and that every payment is sure to be given on time. I recommend him to everyone.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
I would highly recommend this guy to manage any campaigns, as he is very active , responsive, passionate, and has respect to everyone.
You'll know how he works when you'll work with him as well.
I rate him 10/10 for a great managing skills. Keep it up!
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Great bounty manager! Very responsive and trustworthy. I did Bulgarian translations for his campaigns and he always replies to messages and updates the stakes on time. Very good attitude towards bounty hunters.
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Bumping for visibility.  Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
I have join some of your campaign dude, good thing is I haven't yet experience that waste of effort doin weekly task feeling. Goodluck in your fiture campaign.

P.S in case, youll need a signature designer, I would be glad to work for you. Thanks

Noted sir. Kindly pm me your telegram username for a much faster communication just in case I'll be needing your services. Smiley
done
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
I have join some of your campaign dude, good thing is I haven't yet experience that waste of effort doin weekly task feeling. Goodluck in your fiture campaign.

P.S in case, youll need a signature designer, I would be glad to work for you. Thanks
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi, @julerz12!

I'm creating the Communicator messenger's ICO and looking for a signature/avatar bounty manager.
Our project have 3 tokens, but the offered token for bounties will be the "COMM", that is the main token.

Managing the signature/avatar campaign is 5,000 COMM per week.

Please enable private messages from newbies.
If you also want to be the maintainer of the ANN/Airdrop topics, contact me.

Kindly regards,
Daniell Mesquita - Communicator's CEO.
Merit: 15
PARKRES Community Manager
Bumping for today for thread visibility.

I've tried to work with Julerz12. Very accommodating for other translators. Hope to work with you again Kabayan!

God bless.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
hello julerz12. you have done great works fast respondsibility and awesome managing bounties. looking forward to another bounty managed by you also im waiting for your channel or something.

by the way, if you need someone to work with you managing bounties, i can help. just pm me if you need some hand. okay?
Activity: 672
Merit: 154
Blockchain Evangelist.
Bumping for thread visibility. Julerz12 is very nice and supportive bounty manager.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
trusted
Good sir,
maybe i can learn from you, all about manage bounty Smiley

Thanks sir
Pages:
Jump to: