Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚧[SERVICE] Signature/Bounty Campaign Management - page 9. (Read 50609 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 2
How you process bounty compaign, how much you charge?
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
What are your charges, do you have previous bounty compaign.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Yap Julerz12 is a good bounty manager. He is always active and he can manage all kinds of bounty campaign. Very good manner. Hire him without any hesitaion. He can manage your campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 24
Filipinos are really passionate to their work! I am glad to be a Filipino also and I am proud of what Julerz12 did in this industry. He is one of the best Bounty Manager I see in this forum. He has no problem dealing with updating stakes, distributing tokens and managing campaign. I hope he will be given an opportunity to have more bounty campaign. Nice to join at EOSex.
Great job sir Julerz12! You are an apple of the eye of everyone! I idolize you much.
Activity: 62
Hope you have Malay translation for your next bounty Grin Great manager
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Trader
Pray to you reach good places. Please do not bring a scam project.Then it is possible to reach good place. Best Of Luck bro✌✌
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
Activity: 397
Merit: 6
🔥 KOREAN TRANSLATION 🔥
Very good bounty manager I hope you become the best
and I see you are the right person for this business because you are very active in managing the bounty and developing it into a successful project   Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 148
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
How to contact with you?
I want to cooperate with you to ICO in bitcointalk.
My telegram @rainbowhaha
You can message him through his telegram account or through his bounty group -> https://t.me/julerz12campaigns

You can see his account links on the OP anyway.

Activity: 4
How to contact with you?
I want to cooperate with you to ICO in bitcointalk.
My telegram @rainbowhaha
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
I have been part of Julerz campaign in past and had a decent success....specially in bitcoinwhite campaign was able to earn some decent amount so i am always looking for more campaigns by you...and i keep in touch in julerz telegram group regularily so that i dont miss any good bounty campaign...
and i recommend the same to everyone here..
Activity: 20
@julerz21,

I've sent you and e-mail to inquire about your services.

Hope to hear from you!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Julerz12 is best Bounty Manage ever I know. You're very nice. I'm looking forward your new bounty.
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
I'd highly recommend Julerz as being a campaign manager. One of the best campaign managers out there! Julerz was very professional for the entirety of the Bookie.pro campaign I participated in. He kept the spreadsheet organized very well, and even gave courtesy PMs to those that haven't met the post requirement yet for that week. He always updated the spreadsheet a few days before the weekly deadline, so we could see where we were standing that week in terms of posts. Julerz also always clearly posted on the campaign thread to let the participants know that the week was over, and marked the start of the next week. Always turned in the spreadsheet on time and we were always paid promptly. Julerz only selected high-quality posters for his campaign as well.

I highly recommend Julerz as a campaign manager in the future!!!
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
julerz12 and one of the best managers I've ever worked with (I've worked with several). Always active and useful on all projects.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
I have a different experience while participating in a bounty managed by julerz12 / julerz12 team (Traxion). In their bounty group, there are a lot of questions asked by different members but has not been responded for 2-3 days to the point that I leave the group and the campaign too. Signature campaign stakes update also got delayed for a few days. I don't know if this is how they usually managed their campaign or not, but that's how I've experienced it.

Nonetheless, julerz12 is still one of the campaign managers in this forum that has managed a lot of successful bounty campaign.

Most of the campaign's listed here was handled only by me. Traxion is a different case. There are currently four admins managing that campaign and the bounty campaign's telegram bounty group (all of which are from the Philippines and is a member of this forum). One handles translation and signature campaign, another admin handles telegram campaign, there is also an admin dedicated on handling content and creation as well as medium campaign, while I handle the social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Reddit). At any given time, all four could answer anybody's inquiries. The problem is, when I was away (for personal matters), I failed to mention to the entire bounty team about it and was probably the cause while most of the inquiries got no answer. I thought they would answer inquiries while I'm away. It's unfortunate that you left the campaign. We do understand your concern. We apologize for these delays but rest assured, all of the participant's reports and stakes are safe and will eventually be reflected on the spreadsheets.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Nonetheless, julerz12 is still one of the campaign managers in this forum that has managed a lot of successful bounty campaign.

Julerz12 is one of two Grin. He has made sure to deliver in his obligation to get tokens distributed just like yahoo (Latoken took time but with much update, it was eventually delivered ) Grin

Julerz12 managed bitcoinwhite so well and others.

He is prompt, innovative and understanding. These listed criteria help a manager to do well both physically and media.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
I have a different experience while participating in a bounty managed by julerz12 / julerz12 team (Traxion). In their bounty group, there are a lot of questions asked by different members but has not been responded for 2-3 days to the point that I leave the group and the campaign too. Signature campaign stakes update also got delayed for a few days. I don't know if this is how they usually managed their campaign or not, but that's how I've experienced it.

Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
Thankyou so much for your great performance as a manager. You really did a great job and I like how you care about your participant. Hope to be part again when you open a campaign. I also hope that you will keep emailing us for more upcoming project of your team
Pages:
Jump to: