Author

Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts! - page 166. (Read 274491 times)

legendary
Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125
So I just withdrew .02 to the default wallet that was attached to it... and it kept spamming it

that happens when the limit is lower than the balance and a withdrawal is not enough to put it below the limit. i received a total of two transactions of 0.0099 (0.01 - withdrawal fee *2), if you pm me your address i will reimburse you with the total of 0.0198.

or you can decide to leave it for me as a donation, that works as well Wink
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
So I just withdrew .02 to the default wallet that was attached to it... and it kept spamming it
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Hi!
Adding a recommended setting based on amount and target profit would be great.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Looks great, will give this a try.  Thanks!
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Thanks for update! I will test tomorrow! Nice new features Smiley
legendary
Update posted:

download links:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/seuntjiejddb/files/Complete%20Release/DiceBot-2.4.3.zip/download - update only, replace existing Dicebot2.x.x.exe with this one
http://sourceforge.net/projects/seuntjiejddb/files/Complete%20Release/DiceBot-2.4.3.zip/download - Full release

added features:
Reset seed as specified
   reset bet after x losses in a row
   show only applicable settings in multiplier tab
   multiplier settings for wins as well as losses
   bot speed

Feel free to donate Smiley
Btc: 1EHPYeVGkquij8eMRQqwyb5bjpooyyfgn5
Ltc: LQvMRbyuuSVsvXA3mQQM3zXT53hb34CEzy
legendary
How about a way to save different settings?

I like to have 2 different bots, 1 that bets at 80% and 1 that bets at 49.5% and it it doesn't take a long time to switch back and forth, but I am always worried that I forgot to change 1 number that would throw it off, but if I could save the settings of the 80% bot and the settings of the 49.5% bot and switch with the click of a button, that would be awesome and easy.

Look at the import/export buttons at the top right

Just don't try to run two bots on the same accounts at the same time, they're going to interfere with each others betting
legendary

I like to have 2 different bots, 1 that bets at 80% and 1 that bets at 49.5% and it it doesn't take a long time to switch back and forth, but I am always worried that I forgot to change 1 number that would throw it off, but if I could save the settings of the 80% bot and the settings of the 49.5% bot and switch with the click of a button, that would be awesome and easy.

Look at the import/export buttons at the top right
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
I agree with the math that plain martin will always lose, but by modifying it, a larger variance can be caused, giving you a slight edge. Its not perfect, and i'm always looking for new ways to improve the bot and increase the variance, if you have any suggestions, i'm open to them
Huh

You can easily max your variance without any bot: take all the money you intend to bet, and bet them just once.
That's the minimum variance possible.
(the odds are still on the house, of course)
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

Activity: 195
Merit: 10
Here decimal separator is , instead of . this can cause some problems?

That would indeed cause the problem, seems that I missed running the balance through the conversion method. I will fix this ASAP.

The deal is , martingale doesnt work , you eventually lose enough in a row to bust. Thats why it is unneccesary to make a bot like this , use your coding skills for something like CAT for trading purposes.

I agree with the math that plain martin will always lose, but by modifying it, a larger variance can be caused, giving you a slight edge. Its not perfect, and i'm always looking for new ways to improve the bot and increase the variance, if you have any suggestions, i'm open to them

Edge and Martingale is an oxymoron.
legendary
I am currently implementing the new features and would like to release by end of tomorrow (Sunday 13/10/2013 20:00 GMT), so if you have any more requests for this release, please post them here or message me.

Thanks

list of updates coming:
   Reset seed as specified (done)
   show only applicable settings in multiplier tab (done)
   multiplier settings for wins as well as losses (done)
   bot speed (done)

you might take a look at the maximum bets calculation.  It is showing 500+ for me while betting .0001 at 80% win with a .5 Btc bankroll and multiplier of 5.1.  It should be 6 I believe.

oh yeah, i noticed that as well, already fixed
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I wrote my own martingale bot (and since I created it, I know exactly how it works with no surprises).  On JD it got through 6900 rolls and didn't quite get to doubling up the bankroll before it hit 12 straight losses in a row and quit (to preserve the initial deposit).  No money lost overall and it was interesting watching it play, but be sure your starting bet and bankroll can withstand a very long run of losses.

12 losses in a row = 1/(.505^12) = 1 in 3634 rolls you should go bust.
14 losses in a row = 1 in 14,253
16 losses in a row = 1 in 55,890
20 losses in a row = 1 in 859,354

If you started with a 0.0001 bet and lost 20 times in a row you would end up betting 104 bitcoins to win back your original bet of 0.0001.  Betting US$13.5k to win 13 cents overall.  Hmm.  You can't martingale bet after 22 losses as the max profit won't allow it.

This is why investors love martingale.

Maybe the gambler should start with 1 satoshi Grin
legendary
I am currently implementing the new features and would like to release by end of tomorrow (Sunday 13/10/2013 20:00 GMT), so if you have any more requests for this release, please post them here or message me.

Thanks

list of updates coming:
   bot speed (done)

you might take a look at the maximum bets calculation.  It is showing 500+ for me while betting .0001 at 80% win with a .5 Btc bankroll and multiplier of 5.1.  It should be 6 I believe.
legendary

Thanks

list of updates coming:
   reset bet after x losses in a row (done)
   bot speed (done)
   fix max bets calculations (done)
legendary
You can type http://just-dice.com in the bar at the top. it will save it and load the url every time the program opens, and simply click on GO! to reload the page.
legendary
Also a reload the page button would be helpful.  I have had a couple of times where JD lags or gets caught on something and I need to reload the page.  I guess I can click on the logo on the website, but having a reload button is good too.
legendary
How about an option to increase my bet on wins by a certain percentage of the win amount. 

Currently I am betting
.00005 bet at 80% to win .000001187
If I lose I increase my bet by 5x
I would like an option to increase my bet by 1.1, or something like that, on a win.

Not sure if this is easily implemented or not, but would be a cool feature.

won't be a problem, added to the to-do list and will do my best to get it in the next version
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How about an option to increase my bet on wins by a certain percentage of the win amount. 

Currently I am betting
I would like an option to increase my bet by 1.1, or something like that, on a win.

Yes, it should not be a simple martingale Tongue
legendary

Currently I am betting

Jump to: