Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 10. (Read 43719 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
 Huh Also what is the status of those 3,600,000 coins for "Development"  Huh Before you bid for this you'd betta know !  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Prob sold at 0.00000500  Wink
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
So I am in a meeting all morning and when I get back in the afternoon, I see the Developers message and the drop in price.  

1.  I could not go back in Cryptopia's market history to far back.  Did anybody see a pump and dump?

2.  I also find it weird - because yesterday I was on #slack and Lombaqe was helping me with my mining rig questions.    During the whole time I saw all the events taking place and the progress.  I noticed the Developer was always busy on the weekends, that is understandable for us in the States and not a third world country.  If someone could answer my first question I would like to know.  

Other that that I will just keep reading the threads.  Thanks.
I Didn't really do much research when i started, it was pretty good for some mining and dumpin is why i was in but the amount of movement it was doing kept me in for longer then I even expected. Seemed on most days someone was propping the value up  Roll Eyes I even tested by selling a very small amount at a low bid and as soon as i did that or a little later someone or someon's bot would buy at the lowest ask.. Yea  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and let them to carry it on. selling seems a little scammish to me ... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !

no success without lost
next time i will ignore new account with new shitcoin and big premine
Activity: 24

I totally understand your situation.. but abandoning the project and auctioning it off is simply not done in this world. Maybe if there was actually a project to sell. But this is just another POW coin.... if the codes open source, your probably better off just doing a community hand off and letting the community come up with funds to run a website / w/e else.

TLDR: Best of luck in future. I will help with a community effort to build the project but not going to pay for anything.

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and let them to carry it on. selling seems a little scammish to me ... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !

no success without lost
next time i will ignore new account with new shitcoin and big premine
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

The coin itself was gaining alot of traction and to GIVE it up while it's gaining steam sounds a little crazy to me. The best course would have been to give it to the community like Selsonblue said and all them to carry it on. Attempt to sell... well to each is own.. Good luck to buyer. I mined for a while and got some decent coins, was selling on spikes but was holding just for the hell of it today.. My MISTAKE o well live and learn !

If the coin had staking maybe it would of been different, the niche didn't really fill the void Undecided

Activity: 218
Just sold everything. At least you're giving us the heads up. On to the next one. Good luck homie.  Wink
+1 done the same thing. Good luck everyone.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
This projects screwed. A few shitcoin playas still mining away and buying up everything on cryptopia... poor souls.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Well the current platform could not scale since the virtual modules was a really manual process. If it did get to popular it would have been impossible for one person to process all of those transactions. Unless it becomes totally automated there is no way for it to work. Maybe someone could take it over but they would have to do a lot of work (coding) to make successful.
Activity: 24
New account + big premine + shitcoin = lost money
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Just sold everything. At least you're giving us the heads up. On to the next one. Good luck homie.  Wink
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Activity: 322
BTMEN

I am sorry that you have to abandon the project, I am not an active user of the forum but if I have followed the project, I have mined some 35K coins and I have not sold any, this is my hobbie, I do not do it for business I have invested my time and Technology with the projects that I like, the idea was very good but I was very far to be able to take advantage of the electricity bonds, in Spain it is very complicated, I follow you by twitter and I write to you because I have just seen it, it is the First time I write here in the forum.

I just want to wish you the best of luck, me and some colleagues are starting a project with cryptocurency and it is very very difficult to be successful, I know you speak. That's why I wish you the best and I congratulate you on coming here.

A greeting!

thanks for your nice words and fair play to you!
Good luck back!

Anyway, I am seeing that the current volume and the price per coin is very good, I hope that someone takes the reins of the project because surely it has future, very good work and you can be proud

Regars,

KALIMEN
BTMEN
Activity: 196

I am sorry that you have to abandon the project, I am not an active user of the forum but if I have followed the project, I have mined some 35K coins and I have not sold any, this is my hobbie, I do not do it for business I have invested my time and Technology with the projects that I like, the idea was very good but I was very far to be able to take advantage of the electricity bonds, in Spain it is very complicated, I follow you by twitter and I write to you because I have just seen it, it is the First time I write here in the forum.

I just want to wish you the best of luck, me and some colleagues are starting a project with cryptocurency and it is very very difficult to be successful, I know you speak. That's why I wish you the best and I congratulate you on coming here.

A greeting!

thanks for your nice words and fair play to you!
Good luck back!
Activity: 322
BTMEN
Activity: 196
Hi all...after long reflections regarding this project (how many money and time i have to employ for developing, for feed community and all the job that an active coin developer have to do daily), as my daily job keep me very busy, i can't dedicate time to this project and develop this coin anymore.
Today i've decided to inform publicly all of you about my decision of definitively leave this project
By the way, i really liked this project, with some great guys we fight hard during the early days of difficulty stuck at very high points, during hard days of blockchain hacking, during the market freeze, to stand up on this project continuing on offering something good.
I have also to admit some mistakes due the inexperience, probably the platform was not good as i would, in fact didn't had the impact expected on the project. I was also descouraged by the fact that such a good project (according to what i've read on twitter and some others opinions) didn't attracted attention of a good exchange like Bittrex, and also Yobit refused to list us for 4 times...
I feel to be an honest person and instead to abandon the project and disappear without any notice, i prefer to leave the scene informing all of you at same time on whats going on, as you can decide by yourself if stay or leave.
 Of course i have not interest on shut down the project, also because i've invested time and money resources and don't want to see everything destroyed or abandoned...instead i would be very happy if someone could bring this project to the deserved targets,making this coin useful as i wasn't able to do.

If anyone or a group is interested on take my place as dev continuing on keeping this project up and running, i'm absolutely open to leave my place to someone able to move things forward. Obviously this cannot be a free gift, because i build everything from scratch investing lots of time, paid people's and services, and the coin actually have a marketcap of 50BTC and growing. I start to accept bids (if there's any) for the whole project,website,all mailboxes, platform, BCT account, Official Twitter account, Slack channel, working blockexplorer from 1,5 BTC at increasing steps of 0,1BTC
If you are one of those interested on lead Solarflarecoin and want to make this investment, feel free to place your bid or just contact me at the email [email protected] and we will see if we can find a good deal.

Hope you all understand my reasons and accept that all of us have to deal with real life 24-hours day time, and until a cryptocoin income didn't provide enough money for your meal,billd, fuel and so on, you have to employ your time to work hard and for real.
Thanks to all for the massive support.
Activity: 215
Block explorer appears to be stuck ? Its showing block 25000 ish, and mining shows we are at 27800.

Just an observation

Is there any slack invite link?

send a PM to the developer and he'll invite you
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Block explorer appears to be stuck ? Its showing block 25000 ish, and mining shows we are at 27800.

Just an observation

Is there any slack invite link?

Just an observation
Pages:
Jump to: