Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 7. (Read 43719 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The premine has been spent or changed to BTC and used.I project is for sale for 1.5 btc, about 2700 dollars
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Until the Dev tells the community how one person holds nearly 34% of the coins a blind man would be wary of it

well even if there was a premine it should go with the sale of the project.That would also be a plus if he's going to sell it maybe.It's just what I'm thinking is all.Dev could say 'Yea there is a premine of such and so and so many coins that goes with the sale of the project.I never intended to dump them and only use them for bounties and airdrops and what have you but whoever buys this project can do what they wish.Now that's being transparent lol.Its probably what I would do. Grin

Hey, dev do a nice big airdrop if you have the coins and let the community gain some trust and reward them.Sell it then go quietly into the night and become a legend.Remember though to make sure you leave your community as best as you can preferably better off and many points ahead.If you can do that you will always be a hero to them and they will look up to you no matter if they are in high school or an established company owner or CEO worth over millions of dollars.Everyone is the same death never discriminates and the grave always makes a billionaire the same as the guy living under the bridge.In death, we are all equal
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Until the Dev tells the community how one person holds nearly 34% of the coins a blind man would be wary of it

I repeat: blockexplorer is not updated, refer to a Cryptopia address that received all premine coins sending out only 30K....all the rest was converted to BTC for pay services,servers and collabs.
Not just as cut and dried as you think, half the coins are in circulation the premine of 4 million is gone yet someone owns a lot of coins going by the rich list Who is that? The longer this project is dormant the less chance it will be taken over.Let the owner put it up for auction or give a ballpark estimate and see where it goes from there

For full trasparency, i'll give you some more info: regarding the rich-list, that list is not updated because when i decided to unlead the project i had to switch off the main node linked to the blockexplorer on https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc because hosting the node continued costing money to me.
This part of mail with Blockexpert support prove that:

Regarding the rich-list, the proof that i didn't hold any premine and this address is now empty is the Solarflarecoin account on Cryptopia that have the same address SdZaHpkgy9FKAdKPvdfV6NBUbi2zTnAFr5 that lead the rich-list.

legendary
If the Dev still wants to go through with selling he should get the best price he can and sell it to a good trustworthy team.He may find that there may be even big names in the crypto spaces may even be interested.Tweet this with the header SFC blockchain and Project for sale.Follow some of the big names first to be sure they see it and maybe even send them a message.People Like Roger Ver will actually talk to you.Post this announcement on his forum.I've spoken with him several times through messaging these guys will talk to you and being this is being sold I've never seen it done before it IS going to attract attention.I'm just not sure what sort of attention.It's certainly going to be interesting that's for sure.
I don't have any say so here  I'm just a guy who loves just about all crypto and likes to help people and bring them together so my opinion really does not matter here.I don't own a single SFC coin.Never really even thought about it till this evening.I had seen that it was going to be removed from a pool or two and I said UH Oh that's not good so I thought I would come here and see if I could do anything to help.And what was going on.I didn't really know anything about SFC till this evening.
Activity: 215

Project has potential but you cannot sell something for its potential, you must sell it for what it's worth now, otherwise nobody is going to buy it.
Not just as cut and dried as you think, half the coins are in circulation the premine of 4 million is gone yet someone owns a lot of coins going by the rich list Who is that? The longer this project is dormant the less chance it will be taken over.Let the owner put it up for auction or give a ballpark estimate and see where it goes from there

True I suppose I just hate to see him do it since it's his baby and he's put so much work into it.
legendary
The dev is indeed very transparent and honest,hopefully there is a new taker,it's for the investors that wants a ready coin and an established good community support I think the dev should  also create a thread that this coin is for bid in the altcoin marketplace.

Yes, he could do that but I really think it's a mistake and possibly a really bad move.I could be wrong, however.What that will do though is piss people off and you do not want to do that.There is already pissed off people and talk already of removing it from pools which is bad.He can do whatever he wants to do its his coin I just think its not a good idea.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
The dev is indeed very transparent and honest,hopefully there is a new taker,it's for the investors that wants a ready coin and an established good community support I think the dev should  also create a thread that this coin is for bid in the altcoin marketplace.
If I may interject here for a bit.It seems that the Dev is being honest as he knows how.However, I believe that just selling off the project is not the way to go.He should be totally transparent and it seems he is he could take a step back continue being the main developer and let another take the reigns for awhile.This seems like a decent community and I see many of you care about this coin.I don't have any SFC so I'm just a third party here.

However, that being said I like to help people especially good people.A coin is only as good as the community that supports it.A coin or block chain is sorta like a pet it will thrive with love and affection and having someone that cares about it without that it will die or cease to exist.What I see is people here some of them Love this community and care for it.Dev should ask those certain people to exercise their resources and see what can be done to keep this alive and improve it.I'm sure with a little bit of trust and diligence it could be done.Maybe the Dev is Mentally exhausted or financially exhausted or just tired maybe he just doesn't know what to do anymore or maybe he got him a new girlfriend that takes all his time and money lol  Grin  You guys should help him the ones that truly care about it.And he should let you help him.Be patient and understanding that's a key.Dev should make this a self-moderated thread it does not need negativity that takes away from the main goal.Voice your opinion but do it in a nice concerning professional way.If the Dev takes my advice he can "have his cake and eat it too" you will see what I'm talking about you can see this example by clicking the link in my signature he will see and come to learn that when he gains trust your community will have your back.Be open Honest and most of all spread the love.  Wink

Cheers and good luck

Tom

PS: There are some really good helpful people on this forum that just love crypto in general and probably be glad to lend a helping hand if they knew what was going on here.I found out about this at a mining pool and thought I would come here and see what was going on.I hope my rant was of assistance and if I think of anything else I will let yall know.I will be watching and keeping my fingers crossed for you people.
Angry Hi,  Cheesy I haven't sold my SFC

Good for you, with a good news the price could easily go 3X or more
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Angry Hi,  Cheesy I haven't sold my SFC
No news, bad news.

Some days ago there was someone interested on working on the project, they contacted me via MP but then disappeared again.
I offered my availablity on talk about, but no answer....and until no one would seriously work on develop on SFC i can't do nothing Sad
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Why rebrand? Just need to take over and do dev. In few days big rewards from minning ends. Goes from 500 to 50.
Pages:
Jump to: