Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 8. (Read 43719 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Anyone willing to help rebrand this coin, ?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Would really like to take the solarflare coin or indeed a new coin to implement a platform for the tokenization of carbon emissions trading on the blockchain.Just as Ripple is used by banks in the transfer of money the coin would be used for the transfer of emissions contracts from one company to another and registered on the blockchain.
Anybody think it's an interesting concept, also would be far better pos than pow
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

Unfortunately for haters, this is not definitely ended. As i have already explained i and i repeat again, at the moment i can't work and develop the project because i have no more time at all.
The platform is still up, the coin is still trading on Cryptopia and i think that someone is still making money from trades, miners still have rigs connected to the pools then the coin itself don't look exactly dead...
The project at the moment is in hold until further notice or until someone want to carry on (or until i have again the time to restart to work on it)

Just come back when you have more time.  In the meantime ask the devs on Cryptopia why it's only a half of star in COinInfo. These ppl will live.  Just keep the block explorer running and ppl will mine it and who knows...someone might come along and snag it up.  Everything is there.  All they need to do is run the site and the nodes right?

GL

"SolarflareCoin Rating

Windows Wallet:   Yes
Linux Wallet:   Yes
Mac Wallet:   No
Mobile Wallet:   No
Web/Paper Wallet:   No
Premine:   18%
Block Explorer:   Yes
Cryptopia Forum:   No
Total:   100/1000"

That's why, but no worries ARK for example also have half star. And several other good coins are low.

i assume premine was already dumped so we dont have to worry about that anymore

104/1000
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
So you are interested if I can put a team together and take over the coin and bills, but would need to know where the premine is too big to ignore and this should have been a POS coin not POW
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

Unfortunately for haters, this is not definitely ended. As i have already explained i and i repeat again, at the moment i can't work and develop the project because i have no more time at all.
The platform is still up, the coin is still trading on Cryptopia and i think that someone is still making money from trades, miners still have rigs connected to the pools then the coin itself don't look exactly dead...
The project at the moment is in hold until further notice or until someone want to carry on (or until i have again the time to restart to work on it)

So the project is really like a solar flare. Blooming for a short time and vanish.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Just come back when you have more time.  In the meantime ask the devs on Cryptopia why it's only a half of star in COinInfo. These ppl will live.  Just keep the block explorer running and ppl will mine it and who knows...someone might come along and snag it up.  Everything is there.  All they need to do is run the site and the nodes right?

GL

"SolarflareCoin Rating

Windows Wallet:   Yes
Linux Wallet:   Yes
Mac Wallet:   No
Mobile Wallet:   No
Web/Paper Wallet:   No
Premine:   18%
Block Explorer:   Yes
Cryptopia Forum:   No
Total:   100/1000"

That's why, but no worries ARK for example also have half star. And several other good coins are low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi fellow dudes, and strong hands, SFC deserves much more.
When is revival? SFC has so nice concept would be a pitty to abandon it.
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz

GL
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
I think he will, after some times. It's your decison now, to hold or to move on. I will hold for sometime  Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
comon man dont stop! your dream wıll come true! You can change your lıfe wıth your effort wıth your mınd! We support you! Try to dev!
Activity: 196

Activity: 126
Activity: 17
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Title says bids accepted. What are u bidding for? I can bid 30 btc that this flarecrap will not get listed on poloneix, who wanna challenge me? In case u are bidding on the future of this totally emptied soulless coin, I will gladly bid a sum of money on that it will never recover. Money stolen, coin died. What else could I say? Noobs got rekt and wanna me to take it over. Nope I wont do that.
I need a slack invite
Activity: 4
What are your thoughts on Zoin Coin.  They have a countdown clock on their website that looked likes SFC's.

Thanks,
Activity: 146
We'd be lucky for a response.
Will there be a take over?
Will there be a take over?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
while I don't think you ever were a scam,I do understand completely why people like to call you that for the multiple reasons I will list here:

First of all,I also find it weird that you're more interested on saying "look explanation for the word from dictionary" and reply only to the post claiming you to be a scammer instead of actually replying to the questions that have raised, especially for the biggest question of them, "what happened to the premine?".

Also although it's true this coin had a community and base to keep going, I think you're being ignorant asking for money for someone to keep it alive explaining yourself "to get some costs back" since at least I haven't forgotten the facts that on the early stage of coin,you...
1. paid for one service with sfc
2. sold small amount of the premines to get money for expenses

also the fact that

3.block explorer was crowdfunded and you didn't didn't put even 1 cent on it yourself(while crowdfunding was up,I also found it very weird that everytime someone sent btc on the given address, they were immediatly moved in several different addresses)

4. as stated before you haven't even once answered the question about the premine while the explorer THAT WAS FUNDED FOR YOU is down and no one is able to check it themselves

5. To begin with, it was a cloned coin, there was nothing unique you put on it

therefore I think only services you actually paid was the website (~10 $/year) and the "platform" and if you claim that you paid 1 btc or more, you're either lying or stupid since in the end,it didn't even work as it was supposed to. I'd say the money you used personally is 0.5 btc at most (most likely less)

I know it took a lot of your free time, but that's no excuse to ask price of 1.5 btc for something anyone with knowledge is able to put up with less than half bitcoin.

as I mentioned in slack, I'm not mad on losing my coins supporting the coin by carrying the blockchain alone when times were hard and difficulty was skyhigh nor the fact that I build up servers for it that cost over 250 $ total. I just feel like an idiot afterwards for it and the fact that I spent a lot of time also helping,brainstorming and setting things up for the coin and this is how it ended.

I know for a fact that I wasn't only one doing so and that's why I have understanding on people who are pissed atm.

I'm sure some developer would be more than happy to take over the coin and continue development since the "dream" it is based on is nice, but  don't believe even one second that anyone will pay you for that.
Pages:
Jump to: