Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 12. (Read 43727 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
2: As you know, the platform work manually and there's an human check on every order or subscription.
For family reasons we cannot manage payout that occur from 03:00 PM of Friday 31 March to approx Sunday evening.
Still not decided if switch off the platform or keep it alive, but you know that if you place an order with payout that occur during this range period, you could experience delay on payout as will not be possible manage it on time.

For any other questions, you are welcome  Wink

[/color]

As reported, not being easy for me manage subscriptions for this pair of days, on the platform you can only activate packs paying only with BTC.
At the start of next week, all packs in SFC will be reopen again.
I suggest also to read always FAQ before activate packs, in order to understand how it works,specially avoiding double orders!
Is there still a bounty for web wallet?

Sorry, no more bounty for webwallet.

And op link for blockexplorer was fixed!
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
Is there still a bounty for web wallet?
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
For all those asking, now money supply show correctly on blockexplorer, thakns to the guys @ blockexpert for fast support!

The OP still has the wrong link.
For all those asking, now money supply show correctly on blockexplorer, thakns to the guys @ blockexpert for fast support!
Thanks to the donations of some users, the new blockexplorer is now available at https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc
A special mention for the guys at blockexperts that solved an issue with the ticker of Safecoin (changing it from SFC to SFA) asigning us our correct ticker!
I hope that you can appreciate the job we are doing, and you guys should thank to the few that donate for giving to ALL of us a working blockexplorer!
Cheers!

Make sure coinmarketcap.com updates it as well. Things are starting to look good!!!

On a side note the blockexplorer is showing 0 for the money supply. Probably need to contact them about that.

Thanks for pointing on this, i will do immediately!
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Thanks to the donations of some users, the new blockexplorer is now available at https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc
A special mention for the guys at blockexperts that solved an issue with the ticker of Safecoin (changing it from SFC to SFA) asigning us our correct ticker!
I hope that you can appreciate the job we are doing, and you guys should thank to the few that donate for giving to ALL of us a working blockexplorer!
Cheers!

Make sure coinmarketcap.com updates it as well. Things are starting to look good!!!

On a side note the blockexplorer is showing 0 for the money supply. Probably need to contact them about that.
Just a pair on note on how to use platform:

1: As reported on F.A.Q. i remember that is not allowed to same user to activate 2 subscription plans at same time, this will result is an invalid order and money will not be returned (any complain about this will not be accepted)

2: As you know, the platform work manually and there's an human check on every order or subscription.
For family reasons we cannot manage payout that occur from 03:00 PM of Friday 31 March to approx Sunday evening.
Still not decided if switch off the platform or keep it alive, but you know that if you place an order with payout that occur during this range period, you could experience delay on payout as will not be possible manage it on time.

For any other questions, you are welcome  Wink

Cheers!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Please add a port for larger miners for set diff of 131072

Thank you

I've added it as wished, port 3348 is for 131072
enjoy  Wink

Thank you
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Thank you

I've added it as wished, port 3348 is for 131072
enjoy  Wink

Thank you

I will forward this to Lombaqe, our mining department manager
Let's see if we can do this on our own mining pool  Wink
I will keep you posted!

About blockexplorer, we are solving a small issue regarding the coin ticker and the blockexplorer is up!

Yes, it can be done. MPOS(The software for the mining pool, which I am WELL too familiar with, is extremely easy to do.)
If he can't, I will start a pool.

Thank you

Thank you

I will forward this to Lombaqe, our mining department manager
Let's see if we can do this on our own mining pool  Wink
I will keep you posted!

About blockexplorer, we are solving a small issue regarding the coin ticker and the blockexplorer is up!

Thank you
Thanks for all that susbcribed on the platform, we are receiving first subscription and soon we will setup a page to keep a public record of all TX.
I also want to update that we funded the blockexplorer, i've already did the order and i'm waiting guys on Blockexperts.com that complete the order giving us a new blockexplorer for 1 year!
Thanks to the few that contributed with his money for a public service, you guys rock!

Thanks for the update!
Thanks for all that susbcribed on the platform, we are receiving first subscription and soon we will setup a page to keep a public record of all TX.
I also want to update that we funded the blockexplorer, i've already did the order and i'm waiting guys on Blockexperts.com that complete the order giving us a new blockexplorer for 1 year!
Thanks to the few that contributed with his money for a public service, you guys rock!
Registration to http://solarflarecoin.us/solarflare-virtual-modules open in 1 hour!
Feel free to try our new subscription plans for Virtual Modules investing in BTC and SFC.
Please refer any bug or any strange things/error/mistake that you find on the way!
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
got my eye on this
After some last tests we decided that the day is finally arrived!
Tomorrow we will open the registration on the website and you will be able to activate first subscription plans on the Solarflare Virtual Modules Platform!
Cryptocurrency accepted are Solarflarecoin (of course) and Bitcoin!
For us the platform is ready to goas is it, but we are sure that we will make improvement during the way (also thanks to your feedback tat surely will come)
Stay tuned for the launchtime!

Pages:
Jump to: