Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 14. (Read 43727 times)

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
I have a question..If this coin is to support renewables why is it POW.  Isn't that counterintuitive?  Unless the rigs are running on wind and solar they are eating up electricity.   

You are right, but sincerely we are not so much fans of POS coins, because we don't like that people's keep their coins stuck on the wallets.
We have found another way that can give revenues in return for the coins that users hole...and is the Solarflare Virtual Modules Platform...
You can invest your coins for having a % in retunr....is like a POS wallet, but at least coins circulate from hand to hand and are not stuck on wallets Wink

Oh so this is what you're working on at the moment correct?  When/were will we be able to download this wallet?  BTW nice project!!! I get a little coinage early was was going to get some more but the price has went through the roof now.  If you guys get on Bittrex I think your project will be a success.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
We have more attention now.. I see ppl started slowly to buy sfc Smiley .. nice to see that.. I hope tomorrow we will break 1k or more Cheesy ..
and waiting for the updates. Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have a question..If this coin is to support renewables why is it POW.  Isn't that counterintuitive?  Unless the rigs are running on wind and solar they are eating up electricity.   

You are right, but sincerely we are not so much fans of POS coins, because we don't like that people's keep their coins stuck on the wallets.
We have found another way that can give revenues in return for the coins that users hole...and is the Solarflare Virtual Modules Platform...
You can invest your coins for having a % in retunr....is like a POS wallet, but at least coins circulate from hand to hand and are not stuck on wallets Wink
as mining hash increases, I'd like to remind also for those who mine that unlike the other pools, official pool has only 1% fee

Want to confirm that our official pool is always up and running, you can reach it at http://solarflarecoin.us/mining/
The pool have only 1% fee, lower than all other pool, and mining on our official pool you will contribute to the coin development, so is a big help for our project.
Point your rigs here and support us!

EDIT: unfortunately i've noticed that afetr some troubles, block explorer definitely stopped to work.
As i'm busy with last tweaking of platform, is hard for me to work on a new one for the moment.
You can check blocks always on the reliable Prohashing site https://prohashing.com/explorer/SolarFlarecoin/ until me (or someone that want to contribute) will setup a new one.
Sorry for unconvenience!
Activity: 252
as mining hash increases, I'd like to remind also for those who mine that unlike the other pools, official pool has only 1% fee
We are on Featured Market of the Months on Cryptopia

And we are very happy to see that the volume and price are slowly increasing to decent levels!
Market is smelling upcoming news Wink
legendary
Keep up the good work dev! Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I was excited that the coin had a high payout for miners but now I looked at the market it is cheaper to buy the coins then to mine them especially if you renting.

Maybe I must wait till the new 500 coin reward blocks and mine right away before the market price changes again.

Don't give up, this is one of my favorite projects, I'm still buying slowly.  Grin

Me 2!  Sitting on over 300k that I have purchased Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I was excited that the coin had a high payout for miners but now I looked at the market it is cheaper to buy the coins then to mine them especially if you renting.

Maybe I must wait till the new 500 coin reward blocks and mine right away before the market price changes again.

Don't give up, this is one of my favorite projects, I'm still buying slowly.  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
As i've already said, we was able to bypass some big problems on the subscription > recognizing payment > payout process.
For BTC we found this way easily, instead for SFC we have to deal with some basic process as we don't have payment gateway that support that coin.
We hope that gourl will start to support us, and when is the right moment i will ask the support of community for let our voice heard on here https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html from the forum, twitter and the coin submission page!
Today first "external" user completed first test transaction and we found some other details that we are focused to tweak asap, but we can confirm that most of the job can considered successfully done!
Stay fuckin tuned  Grin
Nice fuckin job!! Grin
As i've already said, we was able to bypass some big problems on the subscription > recognizing payment > payout process.
For BTC we found this way easily, instead for SFC we have to deal with some basic process as we don't have payment gateway that support that coin.
We hope that gourl will start to support us, and when is the right moment i will ask the support of community for let our voice heard on here https://gourl.io/coin-voting.html from the forum, twitter and the coin submission page!
Today first "external" user completed first test transaction and we found some other details that we are focused to tweak asap, but we can confirm that most of the job can considered successfully done!
Stay fuckin tuned  Grin
legendary
still accumulating.. and who cares about 2x? in crypto 10-20x or GTFO :DD
@bonzocorleonee
I'm accumulating.. potential 10-50x if the dev delivers..
One tweet from you then it will go 2X easy from here Roll Eyes

why is this coin so undervalued?

I think because it is only on one exchange.  If it can get on bittrex some volume may come in
legendary
I'm accumulating.. potential 10-50x if the dev delivers..
@bonzocorleonee
Magura has spoken, incoming pump Grin but its true this coin is undervalued.

Cannot wait for solarflare virtual modules!
Any updates from the developer ??

Updates are that i'm still working on improve and complete all the transaction process for the subscription platform.
Tried several solutions but in testing phase i've encountered always some problems or weakness that make the platform still unperfect.
Finally i'm going to test final solution, thats hould works fine, and i hope to open to the public the whole system very soon.

Thanks for keeping us updated, hard to find nowadays!

And i'm sorry if i can't update everyday as i would, my daily job keep me very busy.
But i'm working hard to finish the platform, and good news are coming very very soon  Smiley
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: