Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 6. (Read 43719 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The website is again fully functional with some cool news!!
A brand new webwalet, and the new "Affiliate Area"

Next week we are going to start a massive Twitter campaign in order to advertise the Solarflare Virtual Modules Platform, and some other services that will allow you to monetize from interacting with our website, social networks and the platform.

We just activated a referral section accessible through the "Affiliate Area"
http://solarflarecoin.us/affiliate-area/
When you access that link you will be asked to setup some easy personal data, and then you get your referral link that will allow you to receive a % back every time someone activate a Solarflare Subscription plan.
Looking forward to the new incoming Twitter campaign, where we will spread the word in a massive way via Twitter, thats fior sure a great opportunity and an easy way for you to receive good shares simply for inviting people's on subscribing new investment plans.

In addition to this new section, when you login on the website you will find your brand new webwallet, where you can deposit, send and receive your coins, and specially directly receive payments from the upcoming Twitter campaign.
We hope that you will appreciate our effort on bringing you some news, waiting for some further major development.
Thanks for support.
Joshua

PS: Please let us know if something didn't work as expected, we really appreciate your contribution!
Our official website is under upgrade, with another way to get rewarded for supporting $SFC project!
We are ready to launch a new Twitter campaign for only 100 users that will be rewarded for spreading love about Solarflarecoin.
We are also activating a new affiliate referral platform that will reward you every time someone activate a subscription with your referral link!
http://solarflarecoin.us is in hold until we complete the upgrade!
Follow us on Twitter for more updates: https://twitter.com/solarflarecoin
According the recent massive increase of BTC, we just halved the price of all subscription packs.
Thats should make easy to all to invest in our SolarFlare Virtual Modules!
Check the page, pick the size of your plan, invest, and get some money back!
http://solarflarecoin.us/solarflare-virtual-modules
20 Million Premine.

What happened to it?

You probably never read data of coin emission rate Wink
Activity: 261
Merit: 255
Well, as you already know, through the auction nobody showed enough interest on become the new dev of SFC and leading project for the future...offers too low, no serious intentions and others bullshit leaved the project in the same place as before.
Here we are again...during last weeks we had a lot of FUD, but also lots of people's asked us to not let die the coin or not to sell coin to someone that will kill the project.
As i strongly believe that this project is something good that worth the time we have invested on it, we are restarting the machine!

I already switched on the main node
Code:
addnode=52.202.224.43
and i have already contacted the staff of Blockexpert for fixing the blockexplorer (that will be done in short time i think).
- The platform is again up and running for investment on the same way as before.
- The website is fully functioning.
- Mining-dutch is still up as mining pool
- Blockexplorer will be updated soon
I'm slowly trying to restore the status quo, and hope you have the patience to understand that i can't be devoted 24X7 to the project as explained, but as you know i will do my best to give the project the attention and effort deserved!
Welcome on board again!

That's good news. Thanks for the update
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
20 Million Premine.

What happened to it?
Grin SFC back on track sounds about right! More good news reviews and glad you're back. 9Bank.in/9bank-best-bets
Thank you very muchy for your support, i will tweet this to our followers!
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Grin SFC back on track sounds about right! More good news reviews and glad you're back. 9Bank.in/9bank-best-bets
$SFC block explorer is working again and now is perfectly updated with current blockchain height! https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc #altcoins #btc #crypto
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Hey, I bought into Solarflare a little while ago while the auction was going on. Was just about to sell, but after reading what you wrote it really made me feel good about what you're doing, and the passion in this project. I'm in it for the long haul with you and will contribute more as I can. If you need help finding devs or anything at all just let us know.
Well, as you already know, through the auction nobody showed enough interest on become the new dev of SFC and leading project for the future...offers too low, no serious intentions and others bullshit leaved the project in the same place as before.
Here we are again...during last weeks we had a lot of FUD, but also lots of people's asked us to not let die the coin or not to sell coin to someone that will kill the project.
As i strongly believe that this project is something good that worth the time we have invested on it, we are restarting the machine!

I already switched on the main node
Code:
addnode=52.202.224.43
and i have already contacted the staff of Blockexpert for fixing the blockexplorer (that will be done in short time i think).
- The platform is again up and running for investment on the same way as before.
- The website is fully functioning.
- Mining-dutch is still up as mining pool
- Blockexplorer will be updated soon
I'm slowly trying to restore the status quo, and hope you have the patience to understand that i can't be devoted 24X7 to the project as explained, but as you know i will do my best to give the project the attention and effort deserved!
Welcome on board again!
Thanx for allowing pesants to comment again Smiley

You all welcome Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Thanx for allowing pesants to comment again Smiley
The auction is now closed, the only PUBLIC bid that arrived was from the user CORD, that after his bid disappeared on thin air, then cannot be considered valid.
Other offers arrived privately, but nobody of that could be considered reasonable compared at the value of the project.
At this point the project is still in my hand, and i already have clear in mind what's the next step!
More details coming!
That's the last day for the auction, only one public bid but some private investor interested on the project, talking are still on.
By the way, beware to other scammers that are looking to sell something related to Solarflarecoin project
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/solarflarecoincom-is-for-sale-now-1926259
we are not in any way associated with this auction, that is run with the clear intent of scam your money Wink
The auction is almost at his deadline, 2 days to go
I remember that End date and time is fixed @ 25th of May 2017 18:00 PM CET!

At the moment that's the highest bid:
I'll bid 1.6 BTC.
Hope no one else tops haha
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
That's true project could just be taken.Don't forget that Dev.My advice is to close all this and run from PMs because eventually your going to attract hostile entities that will just say hey he has no interest anymore and they can just say FUCK YOU and take it from you and unless you have the clout the know how and the backing and Tech there will be little you can do.I am saying this to you because I could do this but I won't but someone may.Watch yourself, please.
The auction for lead SolarFlareCoin project is open, please refer to the official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1912751.new#new
The premine has been spent or changed to BTC and used.I project is for sale for 1.5 btc, about 2700 dollars

Hmm... the source code is on github under an MIT license, the block explorer doesn't work and it's already listed on an exchange, so that amount is probably for the web page only.
If somebody wants to take this over, he can just do it. The only thing that the dev probably has, is copyrights on the projects website.

The blockexplorer is in hold for the moment, because the main node was shut down (maintaining server costs money as you know), when a new main node is up, the blockexplorer restart to work, is paid until April 2018
The fact that is already listed on exchange is not bad...maybe you don't know that the coin was almost listed on Bittrex if wasn't for all the problems that we encountered, that's mean POTENTIAL for newcomers devs.
legendary
Activity: 1604
Merit: 1564
精神分析的爸
The premine has been spent or changed to BTC and used.I project is for sale for 1.5 btc, about 2700 dollars

Hmm... the source code is on github under an MIT license, the block explorer doesn't work and it's already listed on an exchange, so that amount is probably for the web page only.
If somebody wants to take this over, he can just do it. The only thing that the dev probably has, is copyrights on the projects website.

Pages:
Jump to: