Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 17. (Read 43727 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That's great news! I hope the trading continues in cryptopia. Can't we pushed this coin on some other exchange, like c-cex, bittrex or polo? to distribute the coins and maximize its price  Cheesy

as mentioned before, we are also on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SFC/BTC

and I got a verification yesterday from them that they have updated their wallet so the wallet there is up and running
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049
That's great news! I hope the trading continues in cryptopia. Can't we pushed this coin on some other exchange, like c-cex, bittrex or polo? to distribute the coins and maximize its price  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Why not contact cryptopia and ask them to update the wallets. They seem to be sitting on the pre-fork chain so it must be a no-brainer that whatever u buy on cryptopia isnt worth shit since u cant withdraw ur holdings anymore. It would be nice of them if they enabled SFC-F -> SFC pair letting natural market discovery happen, so it would be easier to decide which of two chains is worth more.

We already contacted Cryptopia and we noticed that they already updated wallet, in fact everything worked fine also minutes before the switch-off of the market. On that morning we didi lots of test sending/receiving coins from/to Cryptopia wallet and desktop wallet, and not any single SFC was lost during that....
Cryptopia say that they had lots of support ticket regarding SFC for users that lost tx, and maybe that happened because the attack the blockchain had...
They are investigating where is the issue, after that i had no more reply from their support.
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Why not contact cryptopia and ask them to update the wallets. They seem to be sitting on the pre-fork chain so it must be a no-brainer that whatever u buy on cryptopia isnt worth shit since u cant withdraw ur holdings anymore. It would be nice of them if they enabled SFC-F -> SFC pair letting natural market discovery happen, so it would be easier to decide which of two chains is worth more.
Activity: 479
any updates on the situation?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
Yesterday I joined the SFC slacked and the developer and bumbacoin discussed the issue, they are very nice in catering thes issue. so I am very thankful for the assistance. Until now I am hoping to retrieved my coins back. I sent ticket and the developer also . So far it is being investigated by the cryptopia sides. I understand this is weekend so , maybe they are on their family spending time. Happy weekend everyone.

Regards
bitdragon2016

these seem the obvious points .

1. cryptopia records suggest transaction was completed around the time of the fork,
2. old client shows record of tx, so the tx did make it onto the network,
3. SFC forked big time,
4. the tx no longer exists on the network.

seems very likely that the transaction was reversed by the fork.
so cryptopia are now looking at their end and everything should be fine Cheesy
Cryptopia decided to put the SFC market and wallet in hold because they are experiencing problems on some transactions.
They will update us as soon as they have further notice.

those who wish to trade while they're investigating, coinexchange.io has also sfc on their exchange and wallet up and running
Cryptopia decided to put the SFC market and wallet in hold because they are experiencing problems on some transactions.
They will update us as soon as they have further notice.
market is paused according to cryptopia.  
hey guys im getting lot of "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart."  is there a way i can fix this?  the restart is probably taking away my shares? dont know.  thanks for the help.

also using cg miner 311

On which pool you are mining?

mining-dutch
hey guys im getting lot of "Stratum from pool 0 requested work restart."  is there a way i can fix this?  the restart is probably taking away my shares? dont know.  thanks for the help.

also using cg miner 311

On which pool you are mining?

also using cg miner 311
Sorry that didn't convince me much you need to be more precise ,how much coins you gave to who and for what .And show the premine add on explorer and for what next you want to give coins.

I'm sorry that you are not convinced and is not our fault if infos tat we gave are not enough for you, the OP have some data about how that coins was spent and are public available, and the premine is not hidden on the explorer but can be checked at any moment.
What is not public available and we are not obliged to reveal, is for example "how much coins you gave to who and for what", or how much i've paid the guy that fixed the source code, or how much i reward who i want to reward, or how much of that money i want to keep for my personal reward, or how much of that coins i want to put in the trash for my own pleasure!
I don't come at your home or at your busines asking "how much coins you gave to who and for what", or how you intend to spend your money in future. Our future plans are clearly reported in OP, as i said we have a Slack group where everyday you can come and talk with us if you have any doubt. If the project don't convince you enough we are sorry for this,and we are sure that scrolling the forum you can find hundreds of project on where to trust Wink
For what 3600000 premine , 18 % pretty big .

In OP are reported some of things and people that we already founded and rewarded with premine, and is not over as a coin need continue development and funds spent, specially the upcoming platform that still have to be released.
There are also people's that make a daily job for the coin and is correct to reward them a little, as is correct to reward who helped me and did the fix of the code after the attack.
Regarding our shrinker friend, maybe someone appreciate your job on the forum but...thanks, we don't need a shrinker here Wink
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
For what 3600000 premine , 18 % pretty big .

Hey Im premine shrinker. I fill a niche job on this forum, my main responsibilities as a forum patroller include: 1. tracking down altcoins with an enormous premine. 2. getting in contact with coin teams and coercing them by death treats into handing an access to github accounts over to me. 3. modifying two lines in main.cpp, and releasing new overhauled wallets. 4. preconditioning and upgrading the nodes. Yay. Network is healthy and kicking. Who u should thank to? Yes, show me ur appreciation and spread the word around the forums, let everyone know that I, premine shrinker, help crypto communities on totally altruistic grounds.
There are some updates regarding mining pools.
Also if with some delay, finally the guys of Aikapool updated to the new version, than the pool is back at work
https://aikapool.com/sfc/index.php

Instead today we noticed that Ypool closed and the site was shut down....thats sound to us very strange, and we have our idea  Wink
For the rest you can always mine on the trustable, solid and stable Mining Dutch http://mining-dutch.nl/pools/solarflaircoin/public/index.php , the guys here did for us a great job!
Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
After the problem posted by Bitdragon, this morning we did some test sending transactions from/to wallet, from/to exchange and between wallet/exchange....everything goes fine and all transactions regularly show on the blockchain!
For any inquiries or problems during withdraw from exchanges, you have to ask to exchanges support because everything looks working fine by blockchain side, and we can't do nothing for issue on withdrawing directly from exchanges.
Remember that now transactions need 50 confirmations before to show up on your balance.

Yes im waiting for coinexchange support reply right now

If your withdraw was done successfully from Coinexchange side, you should see it in Coinexchange withdraw transactions as TX ID.
You see it?
If yes, send me that TX ID
If not, your coin should be still on Coinexchange.
It shows in my cryptopia wallet now, thanks!
Activity: 78
Merit: 102
I hope the developer will tend to this issue because I really love this coin and I dont want to lose it. I tried your solution but it has no avail. and one more thing, I dont know why SFC qt wallet doesn't have a check balance and repair wallet command?

Regards,

bitdragon2016

Did you solve your issue?

Another reason for the error "CODE:-4...address is not known" is because your wallet is encrypted. When trying to dump your private keys unlock your wallet first.

At the SolarFlare Wallet Console type:

walletpassphrase 240  (Do not type the "<>". The 240 is 240 seconds or 4 min's before your wallet will lock).

then type:

dumpprivkey  (Do not type "<>").

your private key will be displayed. Remember your wallet will lock after 4 min's so you will have plenty of time. If you want to lock your wallet type:

walletlock (But you don't have to do this as you have 240 seconds).

Let me know if this works :-)

Does this project have an online wallet? Or just desktop for the moment. Don't want to leave all the SFC on the exchange.

at the moment there's no online wallet available, only desktop wallets for linux,mac and windows
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Does this project have an online wallet? Or just desktop for the moment. Don't want to leave all the SFC on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: