Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 18. (Read 43727 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
After the problem posted by Bitdragon, this morning we did some test sending transactions from/to wallet, from/to exchange and between wallet/exchange....everything goes fine and all transactions regularly show on the blockchain!
For any inquiries or problems during withdraw from exchanges, you have to ask to exchanges support because everything looks working fine by blockchain side, and we can't do nothing for issue on withdrawing directly from exchanges.
Remember that now transactions need 50 confirmations before to show up on your balance.

Yes im waiting for coinexchange support reply right now

If your withdraw was done successfully from Coinexchange side, you should see it in Coinexchange withdraw transactions as TX ID.
You see it?
If yes, send me that TX ID
If not, your coin should be still on Coinexchange.
Activity: 154
@bonzocorleonee
After the problem posted by Bitdragon, this morning we did some test sending transactions from/to wallet, from/to exchange and between wallet/exchange....everything goes fine and all transactions regularly show on the blockchain!
For any inquiries or problems during withdraw from exchanges, you have to ask to exchanges support because everything looks working fine by blockchain side, and we can't do nothing for issue on withdrawing directly from exchanges.
Remember that now transactions need 50 confirmations before to show up on your balance.

Yes im waiting for coinexchange support reply right now
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I've watched the evolution of this from the day the coin was attacked, i can't contribute on helping but i can say that my wallet now sync well and i'm able to transfer money....let's wait for the switch but i feel that everything is fixed now.
I want to spend a small word for devs saying thanks for the hard job done, is very hard nowadays to find devs that don't run and abandone a very young coin after troubles like this, dumping their coin and killing the project....fair play guys!
Thats definitely the proof that this coin have still lots of way to percurr, community is growing, volume is growing and with all this i can only expect a huge lift on price very soon.
I'm really happy to support it mining and mining!

Thanks for your support, sincerely the credit of this goes to the whole community that supported us on last days, and to Bumbacoin that helped us a lot fixing the code and helping us releasing the update.
You are right, leave and exit have been the easy option here, but we are here to stand, because signals are that this coin can still grow a lot!
Hope that problems are now solved, and invite everyone to contribute to the community, as others did!

still stuck on high diff.  is there any fix to this and if so timeline plz.  thanks

not any fix timeline for this or not ant exact measurement for this....

Blockchain is not stuck on high difficulty anymore, it is only high because there is more miners now. time of writing this network hashrate is 8664.5192 Mh (~8,6 Gh)

EDIT: highest hashrate this morning that I have seen was ~15 Gh
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I've watched the evolution of this from the day the coin was attacked, i can't contribute on helping but i can say that my wallet now sync well and i'm able to transfer money....let's wait for the switch but i feel that everything is fixed now.
I want to spend a small word for devs saying thanks for the hard job done, is very hard nowadays to find devs that don't run and abandone a very young coin after troubles like this, dumping their coin and killing the project....fair play guys!
Thats definitely the proof that this coin have still lots of way to percurr, community is growing, volume is growing and with all this i can only expect a huge lift on price very soon.
I'm really happy to support it mining and mining!

Thanks for your support, sincerely the credit of this goes to the whole community that supported us on last days, and to Bumbacoin that helped us a lot fixing the code and helping us releasing the update.
You are right, leave and exit have been the easy option here, but we are here to stand, because signals are that this coin can still grow a lot!
Hope that problems are now solved, and invite everyone to contribute to the community, as others did!

still stuck on high diff.  is there any fix to this and if so timeline plz.  thanks

not any fix timeline for this or not ant exact measurement for this....
@bonzocorleonee
Hi ive sent my sfc from coinexchange to cryptopia few hours ago, and nothing shows till now, what to do now?

you don't see the transaction in deposit list? have you contacted coinexchange?
Nope, there is no pending transaction on deposit list. is it possible delay or something? Not yet, will ask them now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi ive sent my sfc from coinexchange to cryptopia few hours ago, and nothing shows till now, what to do now?

you don't see the transaction in deposit list? have you contacted coinexchange?
@bonzocorleonee
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036
hmmz.
looking at the explorer that address does not appear to be on the chain.

check it out, and if they're not there, means those coins do not exist.
http://blockexp.com:8075/

when the chain was hijacked, it seems likely that some blocks might have been lost and no longer exist,

but on the positive side
looks like your 40k came from somewhere, means they were never sent so where ever they came from, they could still be there ...

Yeah it seems so, but all those coins are bought from CRYPTOPIA and I transfered it to my qt wallet, I will sent the withdrawal history from cryptopia to the developer if in case

the dev really cant help if they don't exist on the chain,
cryptopia will need to have a look at their end.
Activity: 231
hmmz.

when the chain was hijacked, it seems likely that some blocks might have been lost and no longer exist,

but on the positive side
looks like your 40k came from somewhere, means they were never sent so where ever they came from, they could still be there ...

Yeah it seems so, but all those coins are bought from CRYPTOPIA and I transfered it to my qt wallet, I will sent the withdrawal history from cryptopia to the developer if in case
Correct, that is definitely my wallet  address that showing those unconfirm balance. and this is my first time moving my wallet.dat file to the current qt wallet. and what do you mean by this phrase"it's the simplest answer that you're trying to dump the key from a wallet that doesnt have that address :p"? FYI. before it has been confirmed in the old wallet of SFC but when I transfered  it in the new it became unconfirmed. I dont know what is the problem.

I've sent a pvt message, if you join us on our channel we would be happy to investigate the issue, in order to understand whats the problem.
legendary
hmmz.

but on the positive side
legendary
Correct, that is definitely my wallet  address that showing those unconfirm balance. and this is my first time moving my wallet.dat file to the current qt wallet. and what do you mean by this phrase"it's the simplest answer that you're trying to dump the key from a wallet that doesnt have that address :p"? FYI. before it has been confirmed in the old wallet of SFC but when I transfered  it in the new it became unconfirmed. I dont know what is the problem.

i just meant, that the simplest explanation is the wallet doesn't hold the address.
always good to check the basics, it's a bit like turning it off then on again..

have a look at my prior post and try sending the coins from the old wallet ..
legendary
I hope the developer will tend to this issue because I really love this coin and I dont want to lose it. I tried your solution but it has no avail. and one more thing, I dont know why SFC qt wallet doesn't have a check balance and repair wallet command?

Regards,

bitdragon2016

just to make sure,
is this wallet showing the unconfirmed balance?

if you've been moving wallets around, it's the simplest answer that you're trying to dump the key from a wallet that doesnt have that address :p

………….

another fun thing to try … is to send the coins from that address to somewhere else

method 1)
send coins from your old pre-fork client, will only work if it's connected to the network (but obviously not synced),
if succesful, it will still send a valid tx to the network which will work.

method 2)
alternatively,
you can create a tx on the old client, and send it from the new.
the old client does not need to be connected to the network at all for this.

create a transaction that send the coins from the pre-forked client, get the txid,
console
Code:
getrawtransaction txidfromabove
copy all that,

start new client,
console
Code:
sendrawtransaction alltheblatherthatisarawtransaction

sending the coins might work because the transaction really has nothing to do with your wallet per se, but instead it's success depends on the network agreeing with the contents ie whether the transaction is valid or not.
so as long as the transaction is valid, everything will work.

a cold wallet has no need to touch the network, but can be used to create transactions, which are then sent from an online client.
it can create transaction because it holds the correct information (prior transactions and private keys) to formulate valid transactions

so, your old client holds all the correct information to create a valid transaction
I hope the developer will tend to this issue because I really love this coin and I dont want to lose it. I tried your solution but it has no avail. and one more thing, I dont know why SFC qt wallet doesn't have a check balance and repair wallet command?

Regards,

bitdragon2016
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I tried all your instructions RESCAN AND SALVAGE WALLET but it doesnt work , I tried dumprivate key but it says this "private key for this address is not known"  Huh Huh Huh

The wallet might use the checkwallet command in the debug console, try that, if not backup your wallet then start syncing again from scratch.
I tried all your instructions RESCAN AND SALVAGE WALLET but it doesnt work , I tried dumprivate key but it says this "private key for this address is not known"  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
to rescan,
you need to start the wallet from the command line,

how to open command line
http://www.digitalcitizen.life/7-ways-launch-command-prompt-windows-7-windows-8

then drag and drop yr wallet-qt onto that, probably look soemthing like this

c:\mydocuments\Solarflare-Qt.exe

then add -rescan

c:\mydocuments\Solarflare-Qt.exe -rescan

then press enter.

Same thing goes for -salvagewallet, drag and drop the .exe to CMD window then put a space then type the command Smiley
legendary
OLD WALLET

dumpprivate key from the debug console

Code:
dumpprivkey blahblahthisismyaddress

NEW WALLET

importprivate key in the debug console

Code:
importprivkey blahblahprivatekeyfromearlier
Pages: