Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 3. (Read 43719 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
 project is quite interesting, I bought some today, I hope that Rebrand is close to happening, because it seems to me a very promising currency and that it does not deserve to die in cryptopia
Activity: 10
it should already be the project is back on!  Cheesy
Activity: 140
why do some people think that this project has no future? already have problems?
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
What is solar flarecoin?
In January 2017, the American cryptocurrency became Solar flarecoin introduced in the market. It is a decentralized currency, whose short name is also SFC.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-solar-flarecoin.html

I really don't think the single dev on this project cares at this point, I have attempted to reach out many times with no response, and the Solar Flare Coin site is no longer available. The same goes for their twitter account and slack account. I was hoping to turn this coin around with a few devs. But alast nothing.

This coin should go the masternode route....
Activity: 84
What is solar flarecoin?
In January 2017, the American cryptocurrency became Solar flarecoin introduced in the market. It is a decentralized currency, whose short name is also SFC.
Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-solar-flarecoin.html

I really don't think the single dev on this project cares at this point, I have attempted to reach out many times with no response, and the Solar Flare Coin site is no longer available. The same goes for their twitter account and slack account. I was hoping to turn this coin around with a few devs. But alast nothing.
Great, they have fallen off the face of the earth. Seems that another one bites the dust, well anyways. I want to start a coin that gives back, I have tossed around the idea of starting a cryptocurrency that allows people to donate to help Veterans around the world. Since all the government programs seem to fail *cough* all the time.  Anyone willing to help, I have some ideas on a roadmap for it.
Good Evening,

I have followed this thread for quite some-time now and would like to propose something new to the crypto world. If anyone has a history in the development of coins and or working as a dev on one please PM me. It seems that this coin is doomed, unfortunately. But with a new year comes new ideas, and ways we can get crypto completely out of its dark shell and show the world what a community this strong is made of! I promise to not waste anyone's time with B.S. / being unresponsive. Please do know I am currently on U.S. Eastern time, so I will respond to all PMs, but I need sleep as well. I wish everyone the very best in 2018 and hope that 2019 is even better.

Activity: 1
I also believe in this project if need I would like to participate myself I'm a developer and I believe a lot in this currency.
Activity: 10
Hello,

How can I contact the developer? I would also like to be part of the project and make sure that this currency comes out of the shadows. If only we could have access to the data and start good communication with the discord, a new functional site and bigger pools.

Lets say we wanted to start a non-profit coin and our goal was re-purpose old tech and re-engineer old tech. Who, could I talk to about getting a coin generated for this? I am curious because I would have liked to re-brand a coin like Solar-flare for this intent. But it would seem that all attempts to reach out to the devs and members who created it have Ghosted.
Activity: 3
It was supposed to moon by the end of January :p
Activity: 67
This coin is a big set up!! Don't fall for their traps. Be careful!! Don't waste your time on these coins!
Activity: 22
I would acquire the token's assets and restart development and rebrand with a new team if these guys want to move on to other projects.
I am willing to take over this coin from the dev's if they are willing to relinquish it. I am sure that I can make something awesome of it, and also make it worth people wild.

Can anyone reach the dev on this and ask about this? I have been unable to reach them myself.
Activity: 59
This coin is doom to failure. Don't want to waste my time, having false hopes of success. Going to another project where I can actually earn some money.
Activity: 22
I am willing to put up a node or help market the token (I've run corporate and nonprofit marketing teams for years - social, seo, adbuys, events, etc...). You said the devs don't want to do any major promo for now, but basic brand upkeep is advised, if only as a proof of life. 
Activity: 3
Dev don't want to have no conversation..  They want to keep quiet.  I know its good to keep the price up.  I think they are not interested in hyping the price on some tweets..  they are building the core platform for any one to use n build apps on their platform and use SFC coin as payment system..  its long project and small team with real goal..   if you are looking for short term investment then this is not for you..   When SFC is ready for beta testing then we can see big price change until then it will stay around here..    Choice is your.. 

The best thing they could do at the moment is to at least message those of us whom are willing to help this coin thrive. If they are looking to not hype but keep people around they will need to stand up a couple of nodes and also have other users with wallets around. They have not proved anything yet, as much as I would like for them too.

True, I'm willing to help too as a programmer for example, I'm sure many others would be interested as well + Staying quiet is not exactly healthy in the long run, being active on social media gives you a lot more credibility and doesn't cost a penny.
Dev don't want to have no conversation..  They want to keep quiet.  I know its good to keep the price up.  I think they are not interested in hyping the price on some tweets..  they are building the core platform for any one to use n build apps on their platform and use SFC coin as payment system..  its long project and small team with real goal..   if you are looking for short term investment then this is not for you..   When SFC is ready for beta testing then we can see big price change until then it will stay around here..    Choice is your.. 

The best thing they could do at the moment is to at least message those of us whom are willing to help this coin thrive. If they are looking to not hype but keep people around they will need to stand up a couple of nodes and also have other users with wallets around. They have not proved anything yet, as much as I would like for them too.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
This is getting really weird. Another Scam coin. Promising all kinds of things.

Shady moments on the cryptocurrency world. What to expect? Another scam. Everyone who buys in this will clearly loose their money.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Not very active, haven't updated in a while, Development is inactive, Social media is inactive. They are Careless, indifferent and so on.
Pages:
Jump to: