Pages:
Author

Topic: [SFC][POW] ★★ Solarflarecoin Rebrand ★★ New dev team ★★ - page 4. (Read 43719 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Thanks CointoHash411,

I am willing to do the same if the dev could DM or post instructions
Activity: 84
Anymore news? PM me if its important.

I am going to stand up another node for this anyone care to share instructions for creating one. I want to ensure that everyone's wallets can sync to include my own, without a nodes the coin will fall by the waist side.

Activity: 147
Merit: 10
The source code wasn't touched in ages. What's up with that?
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
So is there a dev team behind this project right now? And are there any news coming to this coin anytime soon?
I am looking to support this coin's future,

Please everyone that is hodl continue to do so. Their has been much speculation around this coin, however I do believe that this coin has a great future after their rebranding and introduction of new features, hopefully to be released based on the last conversation in this thread with the admin/dev. Lets see what happens in the future but I think this project is great as long as we keep giving them the traffic, and support they need.

-CointoHash411
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
Activity: 1
Is this coin alive?? anyone could contact with developers?
Is he still working on it or no?    Its very new coin just few month old.. im thinking about doing something special..  to attract more attention..  But at least we need  site to be running...  DO u know where I can get in contact with dev..      Maybe he's working on new site.. 

Some great news are coming, please back soon!

Please contact this member on here at SolarFlareProject i'm sure they would like the help if it was offered.

-CointoHash411
Activity: 7
hello erick, in what form are you involved with the coin?
can we get in contact with Dev?  I want to take this coin to  the level it belong..

You can certainly try I think he/she posted in the thread a while back, just peruse for it.
We need the Dev to update the git with all that "New-Old" info they received from their previous dev, also the site needs some updates.
((Knock, Knock, Dev-Owner, Where are you??))

-CointoHash411
Here is another great idea,

Lets launch a satellite into space to mine coin? I mean why not right.. think about it.

Environment:
More KWHs in space using solar!
Much Cooler operating temperatures!
Network overhead is minimal

Anyone else wanna hop on a factual pros vs cons list here??

-CointoHash411

I too am willing to devote some time to see this coin succeed in the alt coin arena. It's about time we got a better scrypt coin.

-CointoHash411
dnp
Activity: 401
Merit: 110
This coin will be $5 by end of FEB 2018..  Better stock up before its too late..     Inside news...

without a robust network with several open nodes that will NEVER happen.

It is currently looking like I am the only one on the network that is running an open node. I would like to invite everyone, in the forum to run a node. Why don't we want to support this and invest in this with the devops as our own forum coin to carry into the future?

Sincerely,
CointoHash411

i started running a fulltime open node a few days ago and have 19 connections. however there needs to be MANY more before exchanges and mining pools even have the slightest hope of working. no exchanges, zero value coin.

i will not keep running the node if i dont see general improvement in the behavior of the network.

and no, i'm not going to say the address of my node, that is what peer-discovery is supposed to do -- and hardwired node dependencies are not what make a network healthy.
to make peer discovery work better i am willing to share with other open nodes, just PM me.
This coin will be $5 by end of FEB 2018..  Better stock up before its too late..     Inside news...

It is currently looking like I am the only one on the network that is running an open node. I would like to invite everyone, in the forum to run a node. Why don't we want to support this and invest in this with the devops as our own forum coin to carry into the future?

Sincerely,
CointoHash411
dnp
This coin will be $5 by end of FEB 2018..  Better stock up before its too late..     Inside news...

Good evening,

If anyone on here has an SFC wallet that is open I too am online with my wallet and trying to sync, any help would be appreciated.

Respectfully,
CointoHash411
Activity: 161
Merit: 100

The project is quite interesting, I bought some today, I hope that Rebrand is close to happening, because it seems to me a very promising currency and that it does not deserve to die in cryptopia
dnp
somebody can help me please
whats happen with the block explorer ?
i made a transfer but i didn't received my coins .
help please

Did you check?

https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc

the network is unhealthy and very few cross-connections are happening because NOBODY IS OPENING THEIR FIREWALL (or port-forwarding)
you all expect to connect TO other SFC wallets but not willing to allow people to initiate a connection back to you.
this is why pools like hash-to-coins and mining-dutch are dead, they cannot connect to anyone.

i opened up my own to allow incoming connections and i have a bunch, so the nodes do exist, they are just being leaches.

without network connectivity there will be extremely slow confirmations, if at all.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Cryptopia.co.nz
help please

Did you check?

https://www.blockexperts.com/sfc
Activity: 29
help please
Pages:
Jump to: