Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 13. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
October 29, 2018, 02:43:54 PM
Yes of course that is a good step.
If you want to buy BTC this is the best time you can do it, because market is very low and price btc below $7000.
Just hold a little time and sell in December you will get a big profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 02:40:25 PM
I believe in the bright future of cryptocurrencies and I believe that sooner or later all this circus that exists on the market today will definitely be accompanied by the fact that there will still be a correct approach to the fact that cryptocurrencies are a great opportunity to discover transparency in the world of finance.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
October 29, 2018, 02:06:07 PM
At the time you wrote this am sure if you got in then and still holding you will be like why did you get in but still good to get in and hold till next bull and this is a lesson for you to learn just like every other trader who don't know much before now .
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
October 29, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
Of course. No need to think about buying Bitcoin. Bitcoins should be in every investor in their portfolio. This is the most stable and most popular cryptocurrency. Over time, Bitcoin is growing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
October 29, 2018, 01:53:32 PM
Personally I would choose purchase of bitcoin. I trust him more than eth. The bitcoin already has a name to which all trust. It is cryptocurrency with a world name and reputation. Still the young cryptocurrency is also not stable ETH.
you're right in this case, bitcoin doesn't need to be doubted anymore. but with this unstable market situation buying bitcoin or something else is very risky, because the price direction is quite difficult to estimate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 29, 2018, 01:48:27 PM
Bitcoin of course necessarily to purchase, now very good levels in order to buy bitcoin, and then you can take half of the Ethereum
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 29, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
Of course yes. But only to invest in Bitcoin is needed not for a short time, this is a long-term perspective.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 25, 2018, 01:01:44 PM
Well, of course you should have in your portfolio bitcoin it is the main investment of the entire cryptocurrency for reliability , and of course part can be sent to Ethereum it is not inferior to bitcoin but the risks are higher of course
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 07:56:14 PM
 Grin Grin Grin
so funny to read such posts. you know guys, I dare that someday, a person would see our messages with "BUY CRYPTO" "IT IS BOTTOM NOW" and the ETH price would be 20$ Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 07:17:58 PM
I would suggest you to split your investment, crypto is highly volatile market and price varies second to second. BTC has large followers and whales control the price. ETH is well known dapps platform and most of the ICO build thier application on ETH network. So both are good investment.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 24, 2018, 07:15:26 PM
The bitcoin and ethereum good coins can also be bought. For me Ethereum is better and I the most part buy Ethereum.
Activity: 336
October 24, 2018, 06:59:24 PM
Well, I would now generally be out of the market, well, of course when the market unfolds it will be possible to take bitcoin and the rest of the half would invest in Ethereum!
Activity: 518
October 24, 2018, 06:21:39 PM
I would have done that , now not so much bitcoin will bring such as Ethereum , Ethereum is now very far down and will soon have a good grow !
Activity: 560
October 24, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
Well, investing in bitcoin is probably the main investment this year , of course I would invest and about 50% of bitcoins would be transferred to Ethereum because Ethereum can grow a lot
This is really a very important point about which you said. My cryptocurrency users today sell Bitcoin, and in return they buy ethereum. It seems that Bitcoin has disappointed many.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 24, 2018, 11:48:08 AM
Well, investing in bitcoin is probably the main investment this year , of course I would invest and about 50% of bitcoins would be transferred to Ethereum because Ethereum can grow a lot
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 24, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
Well, 6600 is a good zone to enter bitcoin and store in a long, now a great zone to buy, and then I think it will be possible to transfer to Ethereum due to the fact that more promising
The coin did not have that price for that long. It's a smart purchase if any investor decides on getting Bitcoin's.

Not only BTC and ETH but choose also 5 other coins from page one or two in coinmarketcap.

There is some logic behind that, I'm still sophisticating and idea is like this, the more coins that have a small value those tokens have the potential to have an increase of 100% much faster than any other coin that has billions of market cap itself. Because of the increase from 1 cent to 2 isn't a big deal in the overall market cap but it is a big deal if you have invested 1,000 USD and you have doubled them within a short period of time.
Activity: 412
October 21, 2018, 05:34:03 PM
I even at the current price buy bitcoin. I see in him the big prospect of growth in the future. Also I consider that the price in 6 thousand dollars for him very small.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
October 21, 2018, 05:31:04 PM
Personally I would choose purchase of bitcoin. I trust him more than eth. The bitcoin already has a name to which all trust. It is cryptocurrency with a world name and reputation. Still the young cryptocurrency is also not stable ETH.
Activity: 162
October 21, 2018, 05:16:19 PM
To make decisions between the two of them, I'd like to alternate to choose Bitcoin. First of all, its market cap is more. Secondly, it will always be a brighter demand. BTC will always operate in the market, and it is going to be achieved.
Activity: 322
October 21, 2018, 05:08:26 PM
I think that every person who believes in cryptocurrency has no doubt that Bitcoin is a good coin to buy. This is the most important coin, which is the most reliable and promising.
Pages:
Jump to: