Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 14. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 21, 2018, 05:05:52 PM
Well, 6600 is a good zone to enter bitcoin and store in a long, now a great zone to buy, and then I think it will be possible to transfer to Ethereum due to the fact that more promising
The coin did not have that price for that long. It's a smart purchase if any investor decides on getting Bitcoin's.
Activity: 490
October 20, 2018, 06:20:31 PM
I think it is worth investing but not only in bitcoin. It is better to choose 4-5 stable coins and invest. Thus, you will cover all your risks of losing funds.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 20, 2018, 05:36:59 PM
At this point, buying any of THE top 10 coins will be a good idea, when the market starts to grow, all these coins will give you a good money
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 02:01:13 PM
Well, 6600 is a good zone to enter bitcoin and store in a long, now a great zone to buy, and then I think it will be possible to transfer to Ethereum due to the fact that more promising
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
October 19, 2018, 01:47:16 PM
Seeing the topic is nearly a year old am feeling its should be answered for the next bull run, everyone is expecting it before the christmas but I feel it will be harder to see a bull run after all this negative trend that soon.
Activity: 405
October 19, 2018, 01:32:15 PM
i think in these days it is better to buy Eth rather than btc, because eth has very very low value in these days rather than before prices of it.
Yes, I completely agree with you. BTC price is still too high compared to altcoins. I think investing in altcoins will give us a much bigger profit than BTC. Beside ETH, I think other coins NEO, EOS, LiteCoin are also the good choices.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
October 19, 2018, 12:47:38 PM
i think in these days it is better to buy Eth rather than btc, because eth has very very low value in these days rather than before prices of it.
Activity: 271
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 19, 2018, 12:46:38 PM
BTC it`s a good idea, because of stability, but you will get from it less profit than alts. I recommend you to divide your investment for BTC and ETH.

At this stage, it is better to divide your investments not only in BTC and ETH but also in the five most popular coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 19, 2018, 12:44:33 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Why not? Look, the market situation is very similar to last year, and then bitcoin reached $ 20,000 in a short period. And now it can be a good investment as well.
Activity: 392
October 19, 2018, 12:44:04 PM
I think that now is a good time to buy Bitcoin. It seems to me that at the moment the market is very low and growth will begin in the near future.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
October 19, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
My friends converted many coins into bitcoin because we are believing that this year bitcoin will grow like it did last year at the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
October 19, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
i had converted/exchanged all my altxcoins about 2-3 weeks ago and until now iam happy with it becourse i can work better with Bitcoin mainly i doing Leding with it.
so i suggest you to go with Bitcoin. But just a suggest !

regards
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
October 19, 2018, 12:39:54 PM
Now I see you can get an ethereum.According to me,The ethereum will reach $ 400 in 2 months.My graphs and intuitions show in this direction.My advice is to buy it now and sell it as soon as it rises.Good Luck
I also have a lot of beliefs regarding the future ethereum. Maybe we will see $ 400 by the end of 2018. But I hope for a more efficient course of ethereum.
Activity: 182
October 19, 2018, 12:20:51 PM
Now I see you can get an ethereum.According to me,The ethereum will reach $ 400 in 2 months.My graphs and intuitions show in this direction.My advice is to buy it now and sell it as soon as it rises.Good Luck
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 17, 2018, 03:56:05 PM
I think that now is a good time to invest in BTC because the price is very small and I think the bear market has come to an end...

I would not talk about ending the bear market. That's when Bitcoin rush to the price of $ 10,000 and above, then it will happen.
Now it is profitable to invest in BTC because of its price.
Activity: 168
October 17, 2018, 03:50:21 PM
Well Ethereum now I really will be more attractive than bitcoin due to the fact that on the forum you can earn more than bitcoin
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
October 17, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
In my opinion it is not worth it, I believe that the price for it will fall another two years.  Despite the whole aura of his admirers
from where do you know that in the next 2 years BTC will drop prices, I think on the contrary, this is the right moment to buy as many BTC as possible, because for now the price is cheap and many people predict BTC will rise in price by the end of the year
the more features a Bitcoin will increasingly benefit. so when you want to buy my Bitcoin is very supportive and I am convinced with the level of profits which is indeed able to obtained by buying a Bitcoin future by supporting and making it the preferred coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 11:29:50 PM
It would be a good time to buy and hold it until its price pumps. Investing in bitcoin is a risk because its value is continuously fluctuating. Its value is unpredictable but if you search about the demand curve of bitcoin, you can see that its normal for it to dump in some time but it will regain its peak value eventually.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
October 16, 2018, 10:53:59 PM
In my opinion it is not worth it, I believe that the price for it will fall another two years.  Despite the whole aura of his admirers
from where do you know that in the next 2 years BTC will drop prices, I think on the contrary, this is the right moment to buy as many BTC as possible, because for now the price is cheap and many people predict BTC will rise in price by the end of the year
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 16, 2018, 10:47:51 PM
In my opinion the current bitcoin price has fall unto low price so you shall buy now. Don't be worry because bitcoin will go up i think there are no risk in investing bitcoin for now.
Pages:
Jump to: