Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 12. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 569
November 08, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
Bitcoin is one of the most promising and stable coins on the market. In the long run, at least. So don't ask stupid questions.

Some people just ask so many questions. Everyone who knows less about this market should not hesitate to buy BTC.

Considering the BTC price is low nowadays, it seems like the right time to take it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
November 08, 2018, 02:30:26 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
For long-term investors, they will be full of Bitcoin as well as ETH at this time. Because Bitcoin is down, ETH is down, so investing in Bitcoin and ETH is justified.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
November 08, 2018, 01:57:03 PM
Bitcoin is the firstborn coin in the digital currency market,If you want to get income, then Bitcoin must be in your portfolio. Wink
Activity: 233
Merit: 13
November 05, 2018, 03:40:58 AM
In my opinion, buying Bitcoin is never too late. He will soon occupy a place in the digital economy like gold in a modern economy. Bitcoin - digital gold.

Right, I see Bitcoin like gold in the crypto world.
Of someone wants to invest with long term landscape, can do pointing to Bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
November 02, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
In my opinion, buying Bitcoin is never too late. He will soon occupy a place in the digital economy like gold in a modern economy. Bitcoin - digital gold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
November 02, 2018, 01:46:41 PM
Right now, there is a suitable time to buy Bitcoin. Crypto market will start to improve again. We saw improving of the crypto market at this time of 2017. It is expected that Bitcoin can get something better by purchasing something at the end of the year.

Currently as market is low it will be the good time to buy btc and other coins before the leap of demand comes in and price suddenly soars very high. It will become difficult as market bull when happens will be quick and suddenly you would realize it is above 10k.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 02, 2018, 01:44:33 PM
At the moment I would not have purchased now is not Ethereum is not bitcoin , I think we should wait for another major drawdown on bitcoin and Ethereum , of course, first of all pay back bitcoin and then when it will be if the growth can take Ethereum!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 01:29:15 PM
In my opinion, BTC will be the best choice. Because everything about it is very good, the market is diversified and trading is fast, this is also very hot currency in the current technology. If you have money to choose BTC investment it will not disappoint you in the future. It's always the most valuable currency I've ever seen.
Activity: 588
November 02, 2018, 01:04:41 PM
BTC and ethereum both are very profitable coin but Bitcoin is most famous cryptocurrency & The bitcoin already has a name to which all trust. I think that now is a good time to buy Bitcoin and Bitcoins should be in every investor in their portfolio. Bitcoin have bright future.so just go with BTC.
Activity: 417
November 02, 2018, 10:37:42 AM
I personally like both BTC and ethereum as both of them are good coins. Talking about bitcoin's performance, you can see its prices are not declining as compared to other coins. Talking about ethereum, although it has declined dramatically in prices, I am sure it will rise to a higher level in the coming days. It will hit $1500 by the end of the year 2019.
Activity: 518
November 02, 2018, 08:18:20 AM
I think now you can buy bitcoin safely due to the fact that we have found a local bottom and now I think from it we will grow. well, when the bullish trend comes, you can easily buy Ethereum
Activity: 336
November 02, 2018, 07:59:52 AM
I think that Bitcoin is the best coin in the crypto-currency market and besides, I think that you just need at least 30 percent of the amount that you invest in crypto-currencies to store it in Bitcoin, as this will give your wallet stability.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 07:15:32 AM
It is difficult to answer this question, if you remember what happened with bitcoin in 2017. For example, in October 2017, it seemed to many that it was too expensive to buy a cue ball for five thousand dollars. And after a month and a half, the value of the asset has more than tripled. Observing the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency, even the most experienced experts refuse from specific comments and advice. Experts warn that Bitcoin pricing trends historically do not correlate with any other market forces. Predictions are too difficult. So now the user, in addition to reading news about bitcoin, tracking world events, should also rely on their own intuition. Personally, I believe that part of the free money can be safely invested in bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
November 02, 2018, 06:53:25 AM
Bitcoin is one of the most promising and stable coins on the market. In the long run, at least. So don't ask stupid questions.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 01, 2018, 12:28:18 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

You can buy bitcoin if you want to buy any kind of coins it is always the best kind of coin to buy when you are thinking of what to invest your money into. This day is a good day to buy coins and invest in them and coins like bitcoin are actually down now so investing in it is a good idea. You are always safe when you are putting your money into bitcoin
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
October 29, 2018, 07:01:59 PM
If we compare this era where you created this thread and today, it is certainly more interesting to buy today, but from the moment you are thinking about your freedom, be it financial or privacy or border, buying BTC will never be late.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
October 29, 2018, 06:52:50 PM
Right now, there is a suitable time to buy Bitcoin. Crypto market will start to improve again. We saw improving of the crypto market at this time of 2017. It is expected that Bitcoin can get something better by purchasing something at the end of the year.
Activity: 182
October 29, 2018, 06:45:20 PM
diversify risks and have ethereum and bitcoin in your cryptocurrency portfolio because these are really two worthwhile coins
Activity: 210
October 29, 2018, 06:41:46 PM
Do not buy anything yet, wait until something is clear in this market, a lot is not yet clear , I think there will be a fall and it will be possible to buy
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
October 29, 2018, 04:25:55 PM
Good time to buy bitcoin. One thing is those of us who held our last year's earning in crypto will have to enter again using fiat and still hodl their crypto. That way, you will make maximum profit when the right time comes.
Pages:
Jump to: