Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 115. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 11:25:34 AM
It's to buy BTC today. The market is on the dip. We will expect it rise on the next two months
Activity: 75
June 06, 2018, 11:22:04 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Looks like yes, except last December when you thought about it.
Activity: 276
June 06, 2018, 10:48:37 AM
Yes do not listen to anyone you have to make your own decisions. To transfer responsibility to another is not good. In any case, buy it gradually. Just wait a bit, Bitcoin needs a big correction that is too risky to buy Bitcoin right now because prices move very fast, while Ethereum faces network problems like slower transaction speeds.
Activity: 140
June 06, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
Pls suggest...
I think whether bitcoin or ethereum is good idea to buy them, because that two coins are two major cryptocurrency in crypto world so don't worry, just hold it tight and wait for these two coins become big hit in crypto world.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:42:47 AM
Bitcoin is a win-win option, you can buy it. But it does not give a lot of profit, a maximum of 100-200%. If you want more, buy small coins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:42:01 AM
If you want to buy and hold, you can buy bitcoins andETH, or you can buy other altcoins. It depends on how much you allocate each altcoins.
Activity: 224
June 06, 2018, 10:41:45 AM
To buy BTC is a good plan.. Is good to buy btc
Activity: 196
June 06, 2018, 10:39:27 AM
Pls suggest...

For now better investment in ethereum, because ethereum is not less popular with bitcoin. The price difference is far enough to make people more interest to the ethereum, now the ethereum is getting more populist. I will not hesitate to choose ethereum now.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
June 06, 2018, 10:35:32 AM
Pls suggest...
Hi my friend, I think you should buy both of bitcoin and etherum if you have enough money. But why dont you consider to other altcoin?
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
June 06, 2018, 10:25:13 AM
I strongly recommend that you buy more bitcoin and ETH because they will definitely increase the price and bring us more money. The BTC will remain the king of the market for a long time and we should believe it. However, the current price is very high, so we need to wait for the fall before buying bitcoin and ETH.
The cryptocurrency market is rebounding and I hope it can surpass the downward trend from the beginning of the year. At present it is very good for investors to buy more Bitcoin because the uptrend is quite clear.
Activity: 443
Merit: 100
https://streamies.io/
June 06, 2018, 10:24:55 AM
Yes! This is a good time to buy btc because the price is still low and you will be profitable if you are going to buy it in a cheap price. Eventually, the price will increase again and you can sell it to earn.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
If we are planning to invest on cryptocurrency specifically on supporting some project of ICO we need to remember that for us to be a part of a particular investment we also need to have bitcoin or a budget in the investment of bitcoin that we could used in starting up or creating a new investment or trading for altcoin in the market.
Activity: 123
June 06, 2018, 10:13:21 AM
Pls suggest...

Buying bitcoin is the right choice, bitcoin master cryptocurrency now or later. Now the bitcoin price is very expensive, you have to check the market often, I suggest do not buy bitcoin now, wait a while until the price is slightly decreased.
Activity: 108
June 06, 2018, 01:41:46 AM
I strongly recommend that you buy more bitcoin and ETH because they will definitely increase the price and bring us more money. The BTC will remain the king of the market for a long time and we should believe it. However, the current price is very high, so we need to wait for the fall before buying bitcoin and ETH.
Activity: 96
June 06, 2018, 12:32:03 AM
This year's encryption market can indeed buy Bitcoins, because the value of Bitcoin this year has fallen a lot compared to last year. The price is not very high now. I believe it is possible to invest now.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 06, 2018, 12:25:46 AM
If you have enough money to buy BTC then it does not matter. BTC is quite profitable. It would be nice to buy both but if you do not have enough money, ETH is also a good choice.
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 11:00:35 PM
Actually, We in the world of Bitcoin are not obliged to buy Bitcoin. If we do not have enough money to buy Bitcoin, you do not have to force it to buy it. We better do activities that can produce bitcoin, for example in this forum we can also use ICO.
Indeed, I see today the bitcoin price is quite low and it will not take long to rise again. I think this is the right time to start investing. If you have a lot of money, better buy Bitcoin now to start investing.
Activity: 308
June 05, 2018, 10:26:48 PM
Pls suggest...
Yes at this time a good idea if you want to buy some Bitcoin. But even if you buy Bitcoin, you do not need to leave Ethereum. If you have a lot of capital, you can invest in the coin. Between Bitcoin and Ethereum is a very mnjanjikan coin and you will not regret having invested in both coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 05, 2018, 10:25:51 PM
why not? but a piece of advice,try to search and read articles about bitcoin for you to decide.You can pick-up or read ideas here in our forum but it is better too if you read legit articles.
Activity: 182
June 05, 2018, 10:23:16 PM
I would advise you to wait for sometime, presently BTC value is more, it’s need to corrected. Try to buy when BYC is 20% lower than the current price.
Jump to: