Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 117. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 10:19:57 PM
if you have some extra money, now is the time to buy some bitcoin. Just wait and hodl it to a higher price. in order for you to have a profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:13:26 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Either long term should be a fine idea it is a matter of which you think will do better long term. I personally believe in BTC more than ETH but others personally believe ETH is better than BTC. Personal preference really.
for Bitcoin which is a coin that is very capable to have the potential for rapid development in the future, this makes us lucky if we have it. so for those who do not yet have this coin, I require for you to have this coin. to get it the easy way is to buy it. because purchasing them is a viable option to avoid the tingling of having Bitcoin.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 10:10:17 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to enter large bitcoin as the price now can go both up and down. We need to wait for right position. Bitcoin's slow growth will keep about 2 months.
Activity: 105
June 04, 2018, 05:12:40 PM
Currently trades with BTC or alts are rick/reward unfavorable, people panic sell everything and dumping BTC and alts price.  It is better to wait and track BTC price.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 04:35:20 PM
If you have hope and confidence on this coin then just buy. And it is a good price to buy and it has good value if you hold for long term.
Activity: 36
June 04, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
Well it depend,
At long term you can buy because we have a good price
At short term i think we will continu correction to the ground

Maybe we are at lowest but i don't think so
Activity: 19
June 04, 2018, 04:43:34 AM
It's better to buy a bitcoin even if its low price is now sure that you'll earn a lot when its price has increased.
Activity: 98
June 04, 2018, 04:41:48 AM
The price is so fluctuate now. However, if you hold long time, I agree with it because the Bitcoin price now is low. On the other hand if you want to buy ETH I can say that it is up to you. But if I were you, I would split my money into two. Half on Bitcoin and half on ETH and then I would suggest that you should hold. You can earn via holding you bitcoin by long term investment.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
June 04, 2018, 04:36:46 AM
I would wait for BTC to correct at least 30% of its value before buying - at current prices it is crazy.

A lot happened in the market after this question was posted, market goes up and goes down, had a correction on the treed, price stabilized, investors are coming in and go as to buying and selling or the traders. Investment is always an individual decision , what to buy, when to buy, which coin, and a lot more indicators to be consider in any investment, the amount you will put in into investment, all of this should be consider before you make a final decision.good luck.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 04, 2018, 04:30:38 AM
Pls suggest...
You should have a high risk tolerance for investing in either. Thing is, such markets are entirely unregulated and volatile to a point that many people wouldn't be able to handle investments to it. If you don't have money you could afford to lose then I'd suggest not looking into it all that much, especially now that prices are at all time highs.
Bitcoin has the potential to have a price that culminated in the future. so it will be very profitable in the future. so I required to have Bitcoin by buying it now for future profit. so I'm more obliged to buy Bitcoin because buy is the easiest way to get Bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 04:25:44 AM
In fact, everything depends on you and what you are going to do with bitcoin, if you wait until it grows up, then you can not make a lot of money, but if you take the same amount of Etherium, the profit will be greater!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 04:21:28 AM
Yeah i still recommend you to buy or invest on crypto but always remember that there's risk on what you will do because without risk or just a slight of risk you will don't earn or just earn a bit the finish.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
June 04, 2018, 04:06:19 AM
Pls suggest...

Not also bitcoin, but also ethereum has a good potential for the future. In my opinion, do not invest in just one coin.
Bitcoin is currently undergoing a continuous improvement in its performance. so it's a tough time to have Bitcoin by buying it. because indeed by buying is the fastest and easiest way to get Bitcoin. so I require you to buy Bitcoin in the easiest way to have it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 6
June 04, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
Pls suggest...

For now, I do not think first because bitcoin is now a bit up and if you buy Bitcoin now you will get a high price and you can invest in BTC with the short term because some people say if soon BTC will be good at the end of the year and can be profitable

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 03:58:17 AM
Going with bitcoin or ethereum I think it's a good idea. Both are equally profitable coins for your investment, your investment will also be safely maintained and well developed. Better to buy them now, bitcoin and ethereum are at the cheap price. Your profits will be more abundant when you wait until bitcoin and ethereum are at a high price.
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 03:38:44 AM
The largest volume of crypto currencies platform and the most valuable coin bitcoin. in recent months the price has remained stable and depressed. I will show the upbeat acceleration of bitcoin in the coming days. so it's time to buy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 03:32:07 AM
In short it is RISKY. But the truth is there is a good chance of gaining beyond your imagination if you can choose the right coin to invest. My suggestion would be, not to invest all your money. But you can invest to that extent what you can bear if you loose it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
June 03, 2018, 06:26:27 PM
You shall ask that question to yourself when bitcoin was in 19k level.You'd respond by saying that you were unlucky because you never bought it.
Now, use your brain to make a research and to understand the market moves, that could really respond to your question.Buying both of them could be a genius idea.
Activity: 75
June 03, 2018, 06:25:55 PM
It is a good idea for you to do, bitcoin has enormous potential to create a fantastic price to achieve in the future. With Bitcoin prices are very cheap this will increase the benefits you can get. Ethereum is also a good alternative to do because ethereum also has good potential in developing its value.
Activity: 728
June 03, 2018, 06:23:23 PM
ETH is look much better now for buying but BTC is also a good coin. I am holding ETH and BTC. I consider that ETH will have more potential but I have decided to reduce my risk so I am also holding BTC
Jump to: