Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 118. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 06:05:44 PM
There is no specific advice what to buy right now but much investors consider that ETH is a very attractive asset for an investment and I also think so. You may have a look at the chart to make sure that ETH is a very strong asset. I consider that ETH will multiply its price in two or three times
Activity: 96
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 06:05:05 PM
It's still cheaper at the moment because sooner or later you not be able to see bitcoin at this price again. So invest what you can and started thinking about liquidity
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
June 03, 2018, 05:56:11 PM
Bitcoin is the best investment in crypto. The whole market is following Bitcoin and its movements. Bitcoin is the face of crypto  and it is the most trusted coin IMO.
Activity: 196
June 03, 2018, 05:52:31 PM
The most common form of “investing” in Bitcoin is buying the currency in hopes it will appreciate in value. If this is the case then you need to decide for yourself if you think this is a good time to buy. Meaning, do you think the price will continue to rise. Don’t take anyone’s advice about what will happen with the currency, do your homework, learn about Bitcoin and come to a conclusion. Personally I believe we are just starting, but that’s my own opinion and you shouldn’t consider that as investment advice as well.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
It depends on your plans, I mean, what is your strategy?
generally, there is nothing bad in buying btc. just follow standard buy&sell rules here, and figure out what you want to do with it further.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:41:17 AM
Bitcoin and Eth are all good coins but I suggest you go for bitcoin now.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
June 03, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
You should buy bitcoin is you know that you have the money to invest in it. Don't let anyone discourage you from investing, putting your money in bitcoin is one of the best investment decision that you can ever take. The only thing I would ask you to do is to read about bitcoin, it's origin. Make sure that you understand what it is all about so you do not get blindsided
Activity: 72
June 03, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency of the market value, it is the king of this industry, investing in it will be more secure, but I think Ethereum will have greater development prospects in the future, so you will have greater investment in Ethereum. reward.
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 03:57:13 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

now a good price for investing in these crypto-currencies, in my opinion they will grow several times in the future !!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 11:24:44 AM
Why do you even buy something, if you do not have a strategy, what to do with it then. There are doubts where there is no tactics. To buy or not to buy - is the question? ask a question on another-why to buy?
Activity: 24
June 02, 2018, 11:19:21 AM
i think that there will be a big plunge for coins near feb. maybe hold your coins and wait for the prices to be slightly lower.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 04:34:39 AM
When buying bitcoin you need to consider several factors:

You know very well what it is;
You are ready to assume the high risks of such an operation;
You know how to forecast financial markets;
You monitor the situation and trend in the bitcoin market;
Bitcoin exchange rate at the time of purchase is not in strong growth, but on the contrary-fell and corrected;
You do not invest in this purchase last money (especially – borrowed funds), and buy the amount, the loss of which will not be critical for you;
You have your own buying strategy (you have calculated the price at which you are ready to buy and sell for the purpose of earning)
You are calm and restrained in financial transactions and are ready to follow the planned purchase strategy, even if the market situation temporarily changes.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 04:21:14 AM
If you trade in coins market then you will first see Bitcoin. Because the connection to Bitcoin with all the coins.If you match with Bitcoin's charts you will be able to see it.I believe both Bitcoin and ethrium.
Activity: 18
June 01, 2018, 08:14:46 AM
I think buying BTC is a good idea for saving your money,  but to buy it you must choose the right moment, don't buy it at the peak. If you want to buy cryptocurrency for everyday using - ETH will be better for you. Even most of tokens are using ERC-20 in their technologies.
Activity: 238
June 01, 2018, 05:27:04 AM
If you need long-term investments, then definitely investing in BTC is advisable, but if you want quick money - then invest in altcoins, but there is a big risk of losing your money.
Activity: 434
June 01, 2018, 04:26:25 AM
Although investing in BTC is a good option, I think you should invest in other cryptocurrencies if you want to make more profits! Because BTC's growth rate is too slow, and its purchase price is very high!
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 31, 2018, 07:50:44 PM
I think bitcoin is a good investment for you to succeed. Bitcoin brings great profit to investors. You will become rich. Your life will change. So you should buy bitcoin.
Activity: 182
May 31, 2018, 07:16:04 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

In mu opinion, you shall buy eTH, it's far more advantage than buy BTC at this rate, because the price of ETH is quite low and cheap right now, so you can invest your money into eTh and then sell them again after the price is higher
Activity: 658
May 31, 2018, 07:13:46 PM
Yes, buying btc now is worth it because the price is low and it may increase next month! You should definitely buy while the price is low, when not  you may end up in regrets.  I feel that bitcoin is going up this coming months.
Activity: 490
May 31, 2018, 06:43:31 PM
Take better some altcoyin it will grow several times more and it will be a very successful investment, believe me
Jump to: