Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 116. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 10:04:05 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Well honestly, I prefer ethereum than bitcoin now. The value of btc is much higher compare to eth but eth has a fast transaction so I would go for the latter one. Or instead I suggest you to split up your money to invest in two different coins so you, yourself will try which coin is much better. It will not be wasted because both are incredibly profitable.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 09:53:18 PM
Pls suggest...

Either long term should be a fine idea it is a matter of which you think will do better long term. I personally believe in BTC more than ETH but others personally believe ETH is better than BTC. Personal preference really.
Buying Bitcoin is pretty good indeed. because for Bitcoin itself has a growing development, so it will be very beneficial if its development continues to increase. so it would be very beneficial if it has such increasing coins. so buying Bitcoin will be very profitable in the future.
copper member
Activity: 476
June 05, 2018, 09:50:50 PM
Yes , you can invest in BTC since it's price is low or you can wait a little more for its price to come down more low. This coin is very promising and it's price will definitely rise in future and will make you rich.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
June 05, 2018, 09:46:06 PM
You have to make your own decision, but we are facing a very unclear situation with what will happen in the coming days.
If the bitcoin rate can be higher than $ 9000 then I think that now exactly the market reversal took place.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
June 05, 2018, 04:24:42 PM
Pls suggest...
At the time you post, I think that if you followed the advice of everyone and used all of the assets to buy bitcoin and to the present time you are most likely to become a poor person
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 04:23:37 PM
for me those who are ready to spend a large amount of money on BTC, you may prefer the option of funding your account via a bank transfer, but if you believe that the price of bitcoin will pump up, you can buy bitcoin. Sometimes we need fortune because we can not predict it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
June 05, 2018, 04:20:14 PM
Those who have not purchased bitcoin now - most likely, will regret it in the future, in addition to reading news about bitcoin, tracking world events, one should also rely on your own intuition.
Activity: 280
June 05, 2018, 11:27:33 AM
There is a lot of volatility in the recent past, investment is now too dangerous. Please consider. I think you should wait for a while longer.
And if you still want to invest, you should divide your investment into both BTC and Ethereum currencies and just invest in your ability.
However, all decisions depend on you, wish you success.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
June 05, 2018, 09:08:20 AM
You must have bought btc close to ATH if you bought around december last year. Many People are optimistic that the bull season should kick off soon. You need to be patient for the ATH to be achieved again to erase your floating loss
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
June 05, 2018, 05:28:16 AM
Pls suggest...

Difficult to answer.
I personally recommend both, it is better when you have a diversified portfolio.
Activity: 79
June 05, 2018, 05:25:48 AM
If you have the money you should buy bitcoin for long term investment. It is your money and you should handle  it well and very carefully. Research and find out yourself why BTC is experiencing a dip right now and then you decide with your instinct to buy or wait for a little while before buying.
Activity: 442
June 05, 2018, 05:23:16 AM
I think it can be purchased of course. But if your money is not big. Then you can choose Ethereum or other. Bitcoin is safe. But profits are low unless you have a lot of money.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 11:20:49 PM
Pls suggest...
As I saw the market cap https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/ bitcoin decreased -3.89% so for me that was a good timing to buy bitcoin. It will be increased that price with in 2 to 3 weeks just believe on what you feels about bitcoin. The only thing that can be decide is you.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 10:58:23 PM
I think you should try to study the market now. I'm not sure bitcoin will go up quickly. The development of the bitcoin is worrying this month. Maybe in the next few months bitcoin will rise again. You can buy it because it's still very low in value
yes, this is a very good idea, I see the price of Bitcoin is low so this is the right time to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the main coin in the crypto world so the quality is no doubt, so I suggest we use this opportunity as best as possible by buying before Bitcoin prices are getting higher.
Activity: 180
June 04, 2018, 10:53:53 PM
in my opinion it is a good opportunity, if you have the capital to invest in btc. suitable for you make a long-term investment. However, if your target is a short-term investment, then the better investment on the ethereum. because the ethereum faster movements in price. So you can take advantage of short-term price differences that occur.
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 10:45:29 PM
Hardly will anyone tell you yes, so that you won't hold them if it dumps. Before buying, make sure you have done a good TA on it , so as to save funds etc.
Activity: 294
June 04, 2018, 10:34:26 PM
It's time to buy bitcoin, because the price of bitcoin is very cheap. It's a good thing to buy some or invest now, because it will pump out and get profits in the near future.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
June 04, 2018, 10:30:00 PM
I think you should try to study the market now. I'm not sure bitcoin will go up quickly. The development of the bitcoin is worrying this month. Maybe in the next few months bitcoin will rise again. You can buy it because it's still very low in value
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
June 04, 2018, 10:23:54 PM
I really believe it is a good idea, as im surprised it is even back in the 7k range, you may not get the opportunity again!!! I would hop on it, and maybe invest some of that btc in other alts like eth, xrp,trx,xvg, nano, neo and Iota, monero is a great potential coin this year as well
Activity: 253
June 04, 2018, 10:20:51 PM
in my opinion both of these coins, neither btc or ethereum, both have great potential. However, if for investment must be adjusted to your needs. Are you for the long term investment, or the short term. For the long term, I suggest preferring btc. However, if you want short term, do not select the btc, ethereum seems more suitable.
Jump to: