Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 119. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 06:31:55 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is in the next 5 years will remain a good idea. Now everyone is waiting for the growth of Bitcoin, after which the altcoins will go up. So you can buy Bitcoin now. Ethereum is also a good coin, which is worth investing in.
Activity: 300
May 31, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
I do not see any reasons preventing this, especially since now the price for it is quite acceptable for buying
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 31, 2018, 03:54:01 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
On the way to the development of this crypto currency, the legislation of states can become the main obstacle. To date, bitcoin has been legalized only in several countries. As for the position of others, it is not very positive for him. For this reason, serious doubts are emerging about the future of this digital currency.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 31, 2018, 03:51:19 PM
Why not if you have the liver/financial wherewithal to secure some of this huge potential coin. However, you must make up your mind to stay calm on your resolution as a man who has his balls active in between his legs. You mustn't fringe as a result of a little dump in price if it even get worse than what we are experiencing now. Above all,Btc is just a good deal to take on.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2018, 04:24:22 AM
Pls suggest...
You should have a high risk tolerance for investing in either. Thing is, such markets are entirely unregulated and volatile to a point that many people wouldn't be able to handle investments to it. If you don't have money you could afford to lose then I'd suggest not looking into it all that much, especially now that prices are at all time highs.
for Bitcoin that continues to experience this development, it would be great to have it. so I would strongly recommend having Bitcoin at this time when the price goes up so high. it will be very profitable for us if we do have from now on 8ntuk get big enough profit in the future.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 04:20:32 AM
Portfolio investment is the best choice. Both bitcoin and ETH have great investment value.

I think this is the best time to invest this year because the market is already very low.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
May 31, 2018, 04:20:10 AM
You should be the one to choose what coin you're going to choose. Well it all depends on you, my tip is don't follow all the things you see here unless they're credible enough. I suggest to make your own research about Bitcoin and Ethereum, read different articles, cons and pros of each coin, etc.

There's a lot of articles, blogs, videos in the internet regarding your topic but after all you're the one who's going to choose in where you're going to invest. Remember that you should be responsible enough for every actions you're going to make here in the cryptocurrency industry especially in investments.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 04:17:15 AM
I believe that if you have free money to invest, investing in bitcoin will be a good solution. You can also think about investing in the etherium.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 31, 2018, 04:15:12 AM
Pls suggest...

Both are perfect coins. No need to go for only one of the two. If you go either of the two, you will definitely come up with a higher worth of portfolio after at least a year of hodling. I think Ethereum will give us more profit this year compared to Bitcoin though. Ethereum's price will double easier as compared to Bitcoin's price. But Bitcoin is the most solid and established among all cryptocurrencies so it is a must for everyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 04:11:27 AM
Over the past few years, the cryptocurrency craze has slowly built steam, and now, interest in bitcoin has reached a fever pitch. Over the past month, the virtual currency’s value has been dramatically climbing
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:04:40 AM
For me you should buy BTC right now because btc now is to the dip. It will give you more profits when btc hits 1million again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
May 31, 2018, 04:01:56 AM
The market is consolidating. It is hard to tell which direction it will go.
If you have fiat, you can use part of it to buy bitcoin or altcoins now.
Activity: 56
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 01:37:39 AM
By now you can probably see that the answer isn’t that simple. It’s not just a matter of should you invest, but also a matter of how to invest. Like I said in the beginning, start by educating yourself. Learn about the currency, what affects it, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc. You can get a lot of basic education through our free Bitcoin crash course

Activity: 112
May 31, 2018, 01:33:43 AM
if you buy BTC or ETH both are good coins and as of now market down day by day so wait and buy BTC or ETH, in next few mnths market start grow up then you get good profits if you buy now
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
May 31, 2018, 01:31:43 AM
its a good idea to buy more bitcoin or etherium right now, because the rate was low enough, and perhaps end of year market will be back like last year did.
Activity: 600
May 30, 2018, 11:15:11 PM
for us you can buy both. because you will also make a lot of profit, because both are now the price is still cheap. so you will make a lot of money. by selling a higher price.
Activity: 144
May 30, 2018, 11:13:57 PM
I would suggest to buy both of them, both are good and top rank in crypto. If you split your investment into several coins its more safe and you are able to take profit from both of them.
Activity: 23
May 30, 2018, 11:12:10 PM
Buying bitcoin now is atill good idea becasue the value of it is not to high unlike last year 2017 even though the value of it is constantly increasing it is still good time to buy.
Activity: 266
May 30, 2018, 12:35:51 AM
Buying BTC is a good move right now because the price is low. The same with Ethereum, we should also be buying more of it. These two cryptocurrencies I believe are the most popular in the market right now.
Activity: 28
May 30, 2018, 12:25:10 AM
It's up to you to decide. Why do you need it ?
Jump to: