Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 124. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 09:59:21 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Just wait for a little when the value of btc will go down more it's time to buy at that time if you will buy eth it's also a good idea. You can make your own decision, we can all do is to suggest.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 09:36:19 PM
Today is right time to buy btc, since it is on low value. Or rather split your fundings, buy some btc and some altcoins. But be careful on what altcoins your going to invest at. Always read some articles about it, and watch how the market swing. It could help.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
March 17, 2018, 09:36:09 PM
Pls suggest...
As of now that BTC going down its value must better that you buy it right away because  this is the right timin for everything.This also a kind of strtegy that when time that the value goes up you should conaider to sell it and take a huge income for your future and provided for daily needs.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

You should buy bitcoin right now because prices are low
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 17, 2018, 09:17:19 PM
Today  price of BTC is below $10000. Now it's price is dumping. The price of bitcoin is fluctuating. I believe BTC price will be pump very soon. So you can buy BTC for more profit.
The market is acting the opposite direction.
Bitcoin just broke 8k support.
Will it continue to fall? I hope not, but I am really worried that good time is gone.

Don't worry if the bitcoin will fall because it will not continue to fall to $5,000USD. What will happen today is just stable the price between $9,000- $7,000 USD. So basically this is the right time to buy BTC cause it can not buy in another day because this will increase the value in the market.
Activity: 300
March 17, 2018, 09:16:45 PM
While the price is lowered I think it will be good advice to buy bitcoin for those who are going to make investments
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 17, 2018, 09:02:46 PM
Today  price of BTC is below $10000. Now it's price is dumping. The price of bitcoin is fluctuating. I believe BTC price will be pump very soon. So you can buy BTC for more profit.
The market is acting the opposite direction.
Bitcoin just broke 8k support.
Will it continue to fall? I hope not, but I am really worried that good time is gone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
Try to act reasonably. Share your budget in two equal halves, and then spend one on BTS, and the other on ETH. So you will not make a mistake in the future) But in general, ask those who understand and analyze the modern market of crypto currency.
Activity: 373
March 07, 2018, 09:38:14 AM
Pls suggest...
If you have a lot of money why not!.For me I should buy both because bitcoin and ethereum was so in demand right now.If you have this kind of earnings theres a possiblity that your income will grow.We grab the opportunity to buy this kind of crypto coins as longs as their volatile movement now is slowly decreasing
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
Bitcoin downwards again reaches $10,600: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/bitcoin

Activity: 55
March 04, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
Do not buy BTC. It is pretty useless in the long run, go for altcoins that give access to useful and profitable stuff.
copper member
Activity: 462
March 04, 2018, 06:03:52 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to enter large bitcoin as the price now can go both up and down. We need to wait for right position. Bitcoin's slow growth will keep about 2 months.
We can buy Bitcoin when it down because it is a strategy of best because Bitcoin will really bounce back and will guarantee that you will be able to profit...
Who knows! This time Bitcoin still worth it to in the investment
Activity: 434
March 04, 2018, 01:04:15 PM
There has too many altcoin there and too many new project, just study some new project that has a high chance that you can has a big profit.  For now, too many bitcoin including some altcoin must getting down by panic selling.  Just ask some good investor on what they have or what kind of coin they have.  But ethereum and bitcoin has a high chance that you can survive.  The alt coins must be too risky but it is more profitable when the coin must pump too much.
Activity: 70
March 04, 2018, 12:43:04 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to enter large bitcoin as the price now can go both up and down. We need to wait for right position. Bitcoin's slow growth will keep about 2 months.
Activity: 254
March 04, 2018, 12:33:30 PM
Pls suggest...
Desition depend on your desires. Do you want to make many "x", but it will cause many risks?  Or do you want have stability with bitcoin or other top 20 cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 276
W12 – Blockchain protocol
March 04, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
Pls suggest...

For me both ethereum and bitoin are good coins. But if you are in doubt, you can divide into two. You can buy ethereum and bitcoin too. Actually both are great coins but i am more in favor of the bitcoin. Bitcoin is 100% perfect potential compared to ethereum since bitcoin is the mother of all crypto coins.
Activity: 462
March 04, 2018, 11:58:35 AM
What is your goal? investment or trade coin?
if you want long-term investment, Bitcoin is the best choice now
however if this short-term investments, here is not the appropriate time because Bitcoin prices rising sharply in recent days and will have a price adjustment. Let's wait a bit when price stability is back

How much bitcoins to buy for get profit... to start?
Activity: 114
March 04, 2018, 11:57:45 AM

Today's chart shows the BTC reaches $11,000.

If you had bought BTC on it's lowest point which was at 26 Feb than you would have some profit. For now it's hard to say what to do. A lot of people around me is not investing in Cryptocurrencies at all. I certain believe the BTC will reaches $15,000 again. If you also believe that than buying some BTC would not hurt. The decision is yours.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15
March 04, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
BTC off course. It's the king in the crypto world.
Activity: 252
March 04, 2018, 11:47:11 AM
Bitcoin is always a good investment at anytime of the year.

Its a good long term hold because all the crypto market depend on price of bitcoin(SAT's value ).

So , make a decision today and buy btc. Its always a worthwhile investment .

You might not make 1000% but u would make significant gains.

Always invest what you can afford to lose.

That's my advice
Jump to: