Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 121. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
This post was last december last year, the price that time is too high or in its highest point. As of this time, the price is very low compared to last december 2017, this time is a good time to buy some bitcoin if you want to invest because the price is very low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
March 22, 2018, 10:29:38 AM
if there is a possibility to buy Bitcoin, if there is a possibility, then buy altcoyins, but first study the industry and coin!
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:30:43 PM
I think it's time to buy the full btc. In the crypto money world, transactions are becoming very fast. The colors of the graphics are always red. the price of BTC will rise in the future.
Activity: 27
March 21, 2018, 05:29:59 PM
if my advice yes, because if you invest in BTC then you will get big profits in the future.
Activity: 434
March 21, 2018, 05:18:18 PM
BITCOIN and Ethereum are not waste investment they doing great,but other crytocurrecy are also doing will choose for yourself what is best for you
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Look ARROUND!
March 21, 2018, 05:03:40 PM
Thst's sctrictly up to you as they say. As for me - I woild prefer to buy smth more promising and interesting for investments
More promising? The coin that is making the most money in crypto is Bitcoin, people should invest in that.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 21, 2018, 05:00:32 PM
Pls suggest...

That depends on your investment goal and the capital you have in your hands. I am saying that because although there are moments when Bitcoin's price is going down, it still needs a big capital to gain a substantial amount because of the fact that it's price point is still the highest among all the coins in the market. On the other hand, if you're looking to invest with Ethereum, I would say that it's a good move because it has been one of the strong coins in the market. Right now, I would say that Ethereum would be the better choice because you can get more of it, plus the time you need to get a return is not as long as you would have to wait with Bitcoin.
Activity: 182
March 21, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
BTC has been big brother for all cryptocurrencies and to be honest this is one such coin in which I would blindly get my fiat and stack it. I do not have to worry about the developers and other shit that happens with alt coins as such, there is so much drama out there with Alt that trust me I am glad we do not have such a thing for BTC.

But BTC and HODL it for soon its going to rebound and everything else will be a history.

totally agree, when investing in bitcoin you can be sure that tomorrow or the day after tomorrow people will definitely not forget about this coin. of course, now the situation is not perfect, but it will definitely change soon. so i would recommend to buy btc and wait.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:44:16 PM
BTC has been big brother for all cryptocurrencies and to be honest this is one such coin in which I would blindly get my fiat and stack it. I do not have to worry about the developers and other shit that happens with alt coins as such, there is so much drama out there with Alt that trust me I am glad we do not have such a thing for BTC.

But BTC and HODL it for soon its going to rebound and everything else will be a history.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

Buying BTC is definitely a good idea, the coin is on offer at a low price due to the struggling market, its therefore cheaply available, buying and holding it will give you a chance to add value to it and sell at a higher price
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 04:34:34 PM
I think the  bull started the season and now is the time. Within two to three months i'm waiting for the x3.
Activity: 117
March 21, 2018, 04:17:27 PM
I think now is right time to buy some btc, because it seems that cryptomarket will rebound in april (like in previous years).
Activity: 322
March 21, 2018, 04:01:26 PM
I continue to invest in bitcoin as it continues to rise in price and generate revenue. So you can safely buy it.
Activity: 30
March 21, 2018, 03:55:53 PM
Thst's sctrictly up to you as they say. As for me - I woild prefer to buy smth more promising and interesting for investments
Activity: 279
Merit: 105
March 21, 2018, 03:47:39 PM
Investments in bitcoin continue to be relevant if you buy it now, at a reduced price, the purchase will be even more profitable.
Activity: 122
March 21, 2018, 03:02:37 PM
if my advice yes, because if you invest in BTC then you will get big profits in the future.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
March 21, 2018, 03:00:30 PM
Bitcoin is already in a green trend, but still in my opinion is undervalued, so I would buy now. I still expect a two-fold increase by the end of the year
Activity: 198
March 21, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
Pls suggest...
Yes I think, both options are profitable but I suggestion you to buy to BTC but you also invest in eth cux still both are high fires.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
March 21, 2018, 02:52:15 PM
I think both ETH and BTC are promising investments. ETH provides faster and cheaper transactions and it's more convenient if you have to send it to another exchange. While BTC has more trading pairs. However in this year there will be several improvements of ETH so it can outpace BTC.
Activity: 98
March 21, 2018, 02:48:43 PM
better buy ethereum, it is more promising, and behind it the future, and bitcoin is already becoming obsolete gradually, soon and completely disappearing, few will use it
Do you invest yourself in Ethereum?
Jump to: