Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 123. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

I would say, wait a bit more and buy before Chinese new year. This can be the best time to buy

The most important thing here is that you are committed to buying as much Bitcoin as you can with your budget and waiting for your payday. Whenever you buy Bitcoin is the right time to buy it, no matter how much you buy it now?
Activity: 181
Merit: 5
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
March 18, 2018, 04:54:20 AM
Pls suggest...

Both options are great, In long term investment both BTC and ETH will grow, even though you see market is red this week. THey will rise again soon
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 18, 2018, 04:45:13 AM
I think you should buy btc because the price is currently decreasing can be a good opportunity for you to get profit later after the market back up.
I am sure the market will improve again so that the coin price will rise again.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
You are lucky to hare spare money to buy bitcoin.
For me, almost all my asset is cryptocurrency.
All I can do is exchanging my bitcoin for altcoins, which I believe will pump faster.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
March 18, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
I think the choice on both coins is just as good. Bitcoin and Ethereum are the highest rated coins in the exchange market. if you choose bitcoin at the current price, I think it's a very good choice. and the right way for long-term investments. because if we look at the price of bitcoin is currently experiencing a decline. but I'm sure the price will go back up as time goes on.
and if you choose Ethereum, with the money you have, of course the amount of coins earned will be much more in comparison to you buy Bitcoin.
my suggestion to buy these two coins, some of the bitcoin and some others for ethereum.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 01:58:39 AM
Yes! I think that is a good idea. Do not waste the opportunity to buy Bitcoin in a cheap price. Take advantage of the situation because its price is dump. Buy and hodl it until the price boost up again.
Activity: 518
March 18, 2018, 01:52:00 AM
 Go ahead and buy BTC, its one of the best times to buy, the prices are low and the market is currently very hostile, but we have seen in more than one time when BTC recovered from a dip, and it will again this time, invest now if you can
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
March 18, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
right now bitcoin falls 60% percent of its value in the market. investing right now is a great opportunity in the future. buy btc right now and wait until it pump up. btc is a long term investment no need to rush.
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 01:48:39 AM
Just wait for a little,BTC needs a big correction its too risky to buy BTC now because the price moves so fast,while ethereum facing network problems like slowed transaction speed.

Yes,  this time is the most appropriate to buy BTC. Because the BTC slumps in a very low price. Its better to invest our money in BTC. And hold it for a while. Because the price value of bitcoin is unpredictable so we should grab this opportunity and waiting for the right time when the price is going up, then thats the right time to sell ll our BTC for sure we can gain a lot of profits.
Activity: 340
March 18, 2018, 01:46:42 AM
In my opinion you better save your money first, because now the price of Bitcoin decreased. Good to wait for the price is stable.
Activity: 2
March 18, 2018, 01:31:04 AM
IMO before ETF is out, I think there is a much largere probability on the upside than the downside.
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 01:29:39 AM
In my opinion the current bitcoin price has fall unto low price so you shall buy now. Don't be worry because bitcoin will go up i think there are no risk in investing bitcoin for now.
Yes. As of today, Bitcoin and Ethereum have fallen a lot.
Many people around me, including myself, have lost 60% or more than 80%. I think now is the best time to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 155
Merit: 2
March 18, 2018, 01:27:03 AM
In my opinion the current bitcoin price has fall unto low price so you shall buy now. Don't be worry because bitcoin will go up i think there are no risk in investing bitcoin for now.
Activity: 196
March 18, 2018, 01:11:47 AM
Pls suggest...
As of now, both bitcoin and ethereum are in decreasing movement. If you are not afraid and willing to accept potential losses, both of them is good to invest now while the price is very low. Actually I already invested to them both days ago.
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
March 18, 2018, 01:05:26 AM
If you are going to buy Bitcoin, today is the right time to buy some and hold it. The value of Bitcoin are dropping, and it is an opportunity to buy since the price is not that expensive compared before.
Activity: 68
March 18, 2018, 01:00:19 AM
Pls suggest...
In the world there have a lot of coin. But every coin hasn't good future. But Bitcoin has a good future. So I suggest you can buy it. But before  investment you think more and more that what say your mind. Because mind doesn't say wrong.
Activity: 490
March 17, 2018, 11:32:04 PM
I think it will fall again to $6k so you could wait a little more before you buy it but many are speculating it will go down further to $4k so it's still up to you. It will recover again soon so don't be scared to buy.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
March 17, 2018, 10:48:14 PM
if my advice yes, because if you invest in BTC then you will get big profits in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 10:40:15 PM
It is good to buy  BTC when the price is down when it is 30% cause its cheaper and its a chance to buy BTC when it isin low price.  Then wait for it when the price goes high you can hold it or you can trade it or you can buy other voins that has a cheaper price.
Activity: 104
March 17, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

If you have an idle money then you should invest in BTC
Jump to: