Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 125. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 04, 2018, 11:39:17 AM
I expect the world of crypto to grow this year, but most of the growth with be absorbed by BTC. BTC's market dominance is already increasing on coinmarketcap and is currently above 40%. A few weeks ago, it was at 29%. The downside is that bitcoin can absorb a lot of inflow without a really significant movement in price (I'm talking of more than 400% increase). That's because it is already so massive. In order to make some real profit this year, you really need to invest in the right project. Most likely those that are still at the startup stage.

My top recommendation is marinecoin. And here are my reasons for recommending it:

You can get a shitload of marine coins for free, due to the current airdrop. In this instance, shitload = 450,000 coins! So no need to speculate with your own cash. It is risk free.

Marinecoin has been around for years, unlike most of the current coins that are being airdropped, which have no history. In fact, at a certain point in time, marinecoin was bitcoin's main rival. That's some good history there.

Marinecoin's current market cap is less than 1mUSD. SO there is so much room to grow. For it to increase 100x (that's 10,000%, something that bitcoin is not going to be able to do in the near future), it only has to grow to a marketcap of 100mUSD. That is not unheard of in the cryptocoin world. In fact more than 130 coins have marketcaps of more than 100mUSD

I could go on and on, but the last thing i'll say is, go to marineco.in and find out how you can qualify for 450k coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 04, 2018, 11:36:16 AM
if you want to invest. i suggest you should buy bitcoin. and ethereum is good to invest like bitcoin. this 2 coins type of long term method many people like use. just invest and wait the price coming up.
Activity: 246
Merit: 1
March 04, 2018, 11:32:47 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I would divide the budgets and bought half the bitcoins for one half, and the etherium for the second half. In this case, the diversification of the budget will compensate for all possible risks. Such a portfolio can be precisely kept for a long time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
March 04, 2018, 11:29:21 AM
btc is going up now these days in last few days btc was down and the best time to buy btc...now this is the time to buy btc in next days btc will go up and at the end of 2018 it will hit 50000$.
I hope this will happen soon because I am keeping Bitcoin at $ 7000. My profit has risen very fast recently. I am sure the $ 50,000 price will probably be available later this year as demand for Bitcoin is increasing to cater to the needs of every person. Right now is a good time to buy and keep Bitcoin for at least a year
Activity: 182
March 04, 2018, 11:27:06 AM
If you have some some good enough capital to invest in it, then yeah, i'd consider it if i were you.
Activity: 149
March 04, 2018, 11:24:05 AM
Both coins have a very good rating. In any case, you will be the winner.
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
CRYPTASSIST.io
March 04, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
I buy bitcoin and ethereum, it seems to me that it is precisely these coins that will be our future.And bitcoin must buy, we can see his growth
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
March 04, 2018, 10:54:19 AM
Pls suggest...
At the moment, it makes sense to buy bitcoin, because since February 26 a new version of Bitcoin 0.16.0 has been released, which differs from the previous version of bitcoin with full SegWit support, which compresses bitcoin in the transaction volume and thus solves its scaling problem. At the same time, this will lead to the speed of transactions and the reduction in the amount of its fees. Therefore, bitcoin should now recover in its popularity and quickly begin to grow in value. Now we can already see that in recent days bitcoin has really started to increase slowly in its value.
Activity: 280
March 04, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
btc is going up now these days in last few days btc was down and the best time to buy btc...now this is the time to buy btc in next days btc will go up and at the end of 2018 it will hit 50000$.
Activity: 128
March 04, 2018, 12:33:03 AM
Pls suggest...

Buying bitcoin now is atill good idea becasue the value of it is not to high unlike last year 2017 even though the value of it is constantly increasing it is still good time to buy.

For the good sake, I think it's better choice to buy both ether and bitcoin as of today because the value of this to coin is constantly increase in the market cap. Invest money with this two coin is giving chance to earn huge profit in the future.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 04, 2018, 12:25:26 AM
Pls suggest...
I would like to suggest that you buy bitcoin and ethereum and hold it for long term because these two coins has big potential especially for upcoming months, the price of it will surely increased so it will be a good idea if you buy bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 03, 2018, 11:23:13 PM
It seems nothing can stop bitcoin from rising up.
There has been corrections since the beginning of this year, but it almost doubled from the dip of Feb.
Activity: 83
March 02, 2018, 01:41:19 PM
Yes I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin. Because lot of crypto experts believe Bitcoin price will reach a very high number is mid 2018. So you can earn big profit.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
March 02, 2018, 01:37:04 PM
I think you can never be wrong buying Bitcoin. Ethereum is great option as well, so I would suggest to buy both Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
March 02, 2018, 01:33:12 PM
I would suggest you must do research and think first your priorities and let your self to decide if you need to buy or not.
Activity: 87
March 02, 2018, 04:40:58 AM
For me, yes if you have enough money... BTC will not going to fall it will go up as time goes by... Based on the prediction of the experts..
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 02, 2018, 04:22:34 AM
Pls suggest...
Bitcoin is not the same as before and I would advise you to look at something else. The price of it does not change much after the fall and, in principle, we will not see such a rise, so look for an alternative among the alts.
Activity: 140
March 02, 2018, 01:44:18 AM
Its not too late to buy bitcoin now but it depends on your decision for that kind of idea if you listen to others if you fail in investing you may blame the other people and it cannot be helpful to you.
Activity: 420
March 01, 2018, 12:40:14 PM
Yes, we shall buy bitcoin because there's a predition that bitcoin will be strikes at $100,000 before 2018 end.
If you buy and hold stocks today, you are one of the candidates of being millionaire someday. Bitcoin will change our financial status if we patronize it.
Activity: 448
February 28, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
I think this is a good idea if you decided that you should buy it, this is if you are aiming at long-term investments, this is also suitable for this, but bitcoin is better in this respect and I have more trust in it
Jump to: