Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 126. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 2
February 28, 2018, 07:28:09 AM
I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the lightning network is coming. With a faster transaction and lower fees, the demand might rise up and the price will pump.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
February 28, 2018, 07:24:08 AM
Disputes around the potential of crypto currency have subsided two years ago. Ever since the main one today, Bitcoin, has attracted everyone's attention due to the sharp take-off of the course. The number of people engaged in mining or various monetary operations with the use of crypto currency is growing every day. It is not surprising that the query on how to wind the Bitcoins in your wallet has become very popular on the Internet. The automation of the production of the desired virtual coins, taking into account the potential of this crypto currency, is of interest to many.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 07:02:41 AM
I would buy ethereum rather then BTC.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
February 28, 2018, 06:52:48 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Try to ride in both trains. I do not want to miss any of the two biggest cryptocurrencies at the present age. We all know that Bitcoin is the ruling king in the kingdom of cryptocurrencies right now and so you should never allow that you do not have any Bitcoin in your portfolio. Ethereum comes second, so I guess it is also a must in your list. And we know that both are expected to break new records within months from now. Do not just all in with a single coin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
February 28, 2018, 06:48:26 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is low unlike last year. Bitcoin is a great investment because the price is moving fast. ayou can try also ethereum it is a good investment also.

If you have the money now you can invest by buying bitcoin ,especially that the value is lower then its the right time you should buy bitcoin and keep for future use and wait for the right to sell the bitcoin you bought.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 28, 2018, 06:39:34 AM
This is the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is low unlike last year. Bitcoin is a great investment because the price is moving fast. ayou can try also ethereum it is a good investment also.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
February 28, 2018, 06:38:27 AM
The distribution is the best way for investing. So you should buy as bitcoin as Ethereum.
Activity: 112
February 28, 2018, 06:32:45 AM
if you have any confidence that bitcoin will get better again I think it's worth it and should you plunge in bitcoin but if you still doubt it better do not.
if I myself am very sure bitcoin will return to the price that has been achieved and will surely exceed, but the problem for itself is a very long period of time.
Activity: 154
February 28, 2018, 06:16:47 AM
it is a sensible idea for a patient investor right now. to invest and wait. but at the moment of ascension it needs to analyze the values ​​by analyzing them well.  Undecided
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
February 28, 2018, 06:06:01 AM
Yes of course, if u have money now its right time to buy. Bitcoin price is too low now, in next weeks i am sure it gonna be increase.
Yes. You should buy bitcoin now to have a greater investment. Bitcoin now are fluctuating in price so it is a good time to buy bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin your capital will get a bigger profit. Buy bitcoin in a lower price then wait a time when the bitcoin price become higher. Then that is the time to trade to a bigger profit. Then buy again bitcoin.

first of all this topic should be in bitcoin discussion and not in altcoin discusions because its pretty obvious that your main concern is about bitcoin  not altcoins. bitcoin isnt also the coin that fluctuates because even altcoins do also fluctuates , all cryptos are all volatile but bitcoin is just highly and the rest of them are seems stable. being volatile does actually makes bitcoin a good choice for investment because you can make an instant return for your capital in just a matter of time , that is why it is still recomended to buy bitcoin as early as posible as long as you have the funds.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 28, 2018, 06:05:32 AM
I think then it is not a very good idea. But now you cna buy in as much as possibble and the price is suitble for us to buy in. And the price of it will surely go up.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 05:59:32 AM
Yes of course, if u have money now its right time to buy. Bitcoin price is too low now, in next weeks i am sure it gonna be increase.
Yes. You should buy bitcoin now to have a greater investment. Bitcoin now are fluctuating in price so it is a good time to buy bitcoin. If you invest in bitcoin your capital will get a bigger profit. Buy bitcoin in a lower price then wait a time when the bitcoin price become higher. Then that is the time to trade to a bigger profit. Then buy again bitcoin.
Activity: 196
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 28, 2018, 05:51:29 AM
I think you should buy the ETH, rather than buying BTC, because now, more and more of the project relies on the ETH, BTC now exist many problems, it just a faith, even without any practical application value.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 01:23:16 PM
Yes you should buy bitcoin because it will provide us more income that we can use in future to start a better and simple life or use it in another type of investment to earn more income and become a millionaire.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
February 12, 2018, 11:32:11 PM
You should listen to your inner self before jumping to follow suggestions made by others. But I think it is right time to invest in BTC as the crypto market is gradually recovering and surging. In my case, I have also recently bought some BTC coin as its price is low as compared to the period earlier. So go ahead. Good luck   
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
February 12, 2018, 11:26:00 PM
The price of bitcoin is fluctuating.
I believe there will be a pump to above 10k after this.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
February 12, 2018, 07:46:22 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
If you are going for long term investment go for Bitcoin even though the value is falling but it was still good . For short term investment go for Ethereum because of its stable value and also maybe in the future Ethereum price will reach Bitcoin price . Some expert says Ethereum can dominate other cryptos and Bitcoin because of its potential . I am not also saying that Bitcoin is not good but for now Ethereum is the best choice.
Activity: 25
February 12, 2018, 07:38:11 PM
ETH is one of the coins that'll be reaching the stars moon other galaxy whatever. It is true that the people who want to invest in BTC right now are a little late. So the second best and the next big thing ETH is the correct choice.
Activity: 29
February 12, 2018, 07:33:19 PM
I should get 50% for each one.
Virtus Media Est
Activity: 294
February 12, 2018, 07:31:38 PM
buying btc is a good thing to invest and now the price is going down but start up again in the market so for that holding btc will smile in the future
Jump to: