Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 137. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 553
Merit: 500
January 30, 2018, 02:35:33 PM
i think it is time to buy bitcoin at 10k$ as capped now perhaps it will go lower to 7-9k$ but not for long before the bomb explode because these countries banned bitcoin for reason to buy al lower prices also remember buying\selling is personal decision  .  
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 01:12:45 PM
I think buying ETH will be very promising. ETH will only grow in value.
Activity: 55
January 30, 2018, 11:19:06 AM
 it is up to you to decide whether it is worth spending your hard-earned money and buying Bitcoin now. The only advice that should be running in your mind – Never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
January 30, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is so low as of now it is better to invest now so in the near future you can get your profits and get on the train
Before you buy BTC, you need to see the flow of the market if its increasing or decreasing its price or if you have more money and you can afford to buy then buy because bitcoin is one of the crypto that gives you a lot of profit especially when you do investing. Also this is the time to hold or to invest because right now its value is rising.
Activity: 120
January 30, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
You should buy Bitcoin now, before it is too late. The price is great for investing and I don't believe we will have better opportunity to buy Bitcoins.

I think you wrong. The Bitcoin is obsolete. If you buy 10 Bitcoins that won't make you rich. If you buy 1,000 BTC that will definitely make you poor. If anybody want to earn money on cryptocurrency you should keep an eye on alt coins.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
January 30, 2018, 11:17:15 AM

I think you should try to research the market right now, I'm not sure bitcoin will go up fast. bitcoin development this month is so worrisome. maybe in the next few months bitcoin will rise again. you can buy it because the value is still fairly low
Activity: 13
January 30, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
too risky) don't do that
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 11:15:10 AM
Buying Bitcoin and other Alternate coins is a good idea of investment. You can spread your wealth by investing into different kinds of platforms and programs. Some platforms might have their price multiply after some time. Buying bitcoin while the price is going down is also good because you do not know when will the price goes up again and if that happens and you are owning bitcoin, this will give you a large profit.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
January 30, 2018, 11:14:31 AM
From its peek of almost 20K last December, bitcoin is just now playing between 10k to 12 k. That is almost half in price then. It didn't dip any further below 10k for quite a number of days already. If you think bitcoin has reached rock bottom, then this is a great time to buy it and hold it till it establishes a new high!
Activity: 385
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 11:09:58 AM
BTC is a fine investment for safe holding.  If you want to make large gains but are a higher risk person go for low marketcap projects with a lot of potential.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

I think both of bitcoin and ethereum are really good and valuabe coins of the cryptocurrency world.

In these days, in my opinion, bitcoin is giving a really good buying chance, but I can not say that for ethereum, because its price is high now.
Activity: 378
January 30, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin has a low price now and it is good to invest on the bitcoin and also there will be a pump next year or on this summer so make sure invest now so you can get profits
Activity: 490
January 30, 2018, 10:42:21 AM
You should buy Bitcoin now, before it is too late. The price is great for investing and I don't believe we will have better opportunity to buy Bitcoins.
Activity: 290
January 30, 2018, 10:27:09 AM
maybe this is the right time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is so low as of now it is better to invest now so in the near future you can get your profits and get on the train
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
January 30, 2018, 10:19:54 AM
I would personally invest in ICO's instead of BTC because BTC is too expensive now, and profits from there are hard to come by. You will need to invest massive amounts of money to see some kind of profit margin. I would find a good ICO or Altcoin and invest there, but make sure its good and promising.
Activity: 280
January 30, 2018, 08:16:08 AM
Yes, now is a good time to buy bitcoin when an adjustment has occurred. And the ethereum on the contrary grows, so you should wait to see the trend. Although judging by the forecasts, buying now at any price will be profitable, because they predict a large increase in these currencies in 2018. Most advantageous is mining Smiley At least get a pool. So you become independent of the exchange rate. But the payback is about to wait for a year. But I plan to try it when I get the first payment.

Yes that's right. Right now I'm looking to build some mining rig to mine ETH, I'm just waiting for my funds to come so I can set my mining rig. Those topics here in forums was already helpful specially for building a mining rig.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
January 30, 2018, 06:20:09 AM
Since investment implies storing for a long period of time, then a more promising bitcoin. And if you speculate then Ethereum and bitcoin is great.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
January 30, 2018, 05:55:47 AM
If you want to buy Bitcoin always think of what is your goal, are you looking for long term investment then Bitcoin is the good choice. However there are some coins that is good to invest and has a good potential like Ethereum and Ripple.
Activity: 206
January 30, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
I suggest both bitcoin and ethereum are invested, both are optimistic about people, bitcoin prices are now slowly picking up, I think the investment price is volatile, we can not determine when the investment is a good time, But we can speculate that bitcoin and ethereum are both very promising investments.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
January 30, 2018, 05:28:49 AM
buy now bitcoin is a good solution, especially if for a long time. In the near future there may be a decline in prices, but rapid growth is also possible.
Jump to: