Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 138. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 12
January 30, 2018, 04:26:53 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
ethereum have good prospect for the future but if it depend on market trends i suggest you buy bitcoin. the reason, because btc is the first crypto coin and the most wanted coin in crypto market in my opinion if btc vanish, so others too. but if you want to buy something for the long term, buy ethereum.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
January 30, 2018, 04:26:32 AM
Better buy bitcoin while the ship is not yet leaving. This kind of silence from bitcoin will suddenly shock you the moment it starts to climb again.We know that bitcoin is a long term investment but only few are following it.
Yes, i think this is the time to buy bitcoin while still its price is low even though there is a little risk thinking that it will totally dive and can't recover anymore. But in the first place looking back in the history of crypto the bitcoin is still the pioneer of all the coins and i have much believe and trust that soon it will suddenly back to the track again.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
January 30, 2018, 04:22:23 AM
HomeBuy Bitcoins with Credit Card and/or Debit Card
Buy Bitcoins with Credit Card and/or Debit Card
Purchasing Bitcoin on demand can help you ride the upswings before they happen. Too often do we find ourselves watching a buying opportunity that we cannot take advantage of. We know that we want to buy, but we don’t know how to convert our fiat into Bitcoin fast enough. That’s where Credit and Debit card buying opportunities enter the picture. Just visit your preferred service, pull out your card, make the trade and bask in the glory of your decision.

The problem lies in that many questions come to mind when deciding which service to use. Do you want the most cost efficient, the fastest, the most reliable, or the best supported service? Truth is, most of that comes down to your personal preference. Luckily, below you’ll find a comprehensive description of the most renowned Bitcoin exchanges with Credit/Debit support.

Coinmama

The first thing that you’ll notice about Coinmama is the user interface of its website. The page suggests fixed amounts of BTC to give you a better picture of how the rates convert to actual values. Fortunately, you can also decide specifically how much BTC you want to buy. Although not entirely clear, Coinmama’s niche appears is to trade low regulation requirements for an inflated price. Whereas most credit and debit card purchasing methods require an official identification, Coinmama seems to forgo that requirement in exchange for an inflated purchasing price.

Fees

Coinmama charges a fee of 6.30% for fiat to Bitcoin trades. In addition, their credit card processor, Simplex, charges an additional 5.65%. All in all, that makes 11.95%, which is a whopping chunk of your money. It’s hard to say whether it would be worth paying that much of your transaction just for the convenience of using a credit or debit card. Additionally, the exchange rate between USD and BTC is displayed as roughly 105% of the market rate, suggesting that the overall purchase fee is more in the area of about 16% all considered.

Coinbase

Everybody knows Coinbase as one of the most reputable Bitcoin exchanges in the world. They’ve been pushing to bring Cryptocurrencies to the general public since 2012. That’s why Coinbase has been a popular option for buying Bitcoin with your credit/debit card since the early days of online Bitcoin exchanges.. Just make an account, link up your card, and start purchasing.

Keep in mind that Coinbase’s popularity makes it heavily audited by financial authorities in the U.S., so you can be sure that any profits that you make from the appreciation of Bitcoin since the purchase will be logged as a necessary tax to be paid. Note that this is true for all other services that you might use to purchase Bitcoin, just that Coinbase has received an extra amount of attention from the authorities throughout 2017.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 30, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
It is too dangerous and little bit risky to buy bitcoin right now, because the price is very low,  but if you believe that the price of bitcoin will pump up, you can buy bitcoin. Sometimes we need fortune because we can not predict it
Activity: 116
January 30, 2018, 04:15:51 AM
Buying bitcoins with a credit or debit card used to be REALLY hard.

Luckily, companies like Coinbase (USA, Canada, Europe & UK) and CoinMama (worldwide) have made the process smooth and fast.

Below, we've listed 5 proven exchanges for buying bitcoins with your credit card.

Before we start:

You'll need a Bitcoin wallet before you buy since some exchanges require one.

Don't have a wallet?

Read our guide on the best Bitcoin wallets.
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
January 30, 2018, 04:15:38 AM
Better buy bitcoin while the ship is not yet leaving. This kind of silence from bitcoin will suddenly shock you the moment it starts to climb again.We know that bitcoin is a long term investment but only few are following it.
Activity: 90
January 30, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
This option may be especially useful for those seeking for the ways how to get Bitcoins for small amounts of money.

And for those who are ready to spend a large amount of money on BTC, you may prefer the option of funding your account via a bank transfer. It might take a little longer than in the case of card purchase. And you will have to pass the complete verification process to be able to use this payment option.

This short article shows you how to purchase Bitcoins using either your credit card or your bank account. And with CEX.IO you will not only be able to easily pay for the services but you will also get high security standards and speed of order processing, exceptional quality of support, and many years’ experience. Due to the convenience and clarity, one can easily purchase Bitcoins on the platform.

And it is high time to join the world of cryptocurrencies with us or advance your trading experience!
Activity: 127
January 30, 2018, 04:11:10 AM
Many services nowadays offer their users to buy Bitcoins, but they may often turn out to be a scam. Such cryptocurrency exchanges may simply take your money and then disappear. But among many services available on the web, CEX.IO is the one that can definitely be trusted. Still, why trust us? Here are several reasons why we are among the market leaders.

The company is officially registered in the UK, has a Money Services Business status in FinCEN (USA), which means that we are recognized on the international level. At the same time, CEX.IO pays much attention to the issues of security, and the strong anti-DDoS protection as well as level 2 PCI DSS evidence that the service ensures the security of customers’ funds and personal data. In addition, two-factor authentication also contributes to the overall safety of the platform.

Additionally, transparent fees make the cryptocurrency exchange a reliable partner for our customers. Ultimately, easy navigation through the website will help everyone to find everything one needs with ease. Using the platform, thus, you will learn how to buy Bitcoins without wasting time or thinking about security risks.
Activity: 128
January 30, 2018, 04:09:46 AM
There is almost no difference in the way of purchasing. Whether you would buy Bitcoin with credit card or through the bank transfer, it is easy and safe at CEX.IO. The service completely combines what one needs, including attractive prices, competitive fees, and easy navigation. And the simple process for conducting a purchase will eliminate any uncertainty. So, to buy Bitcoins on CEX.IO, you need to:
1.Choose the appropriate package or enter the custom amount of Bitcoins you want to receive;
2.Register on the platform;
3.Add any kind of card to your account, we accept both Visa and MasterCard, and it takes up to 5 minutes;
4.Buy Bitcoins with the verified card.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 30, 2018, 04:03:39 AM
Just wait for a little,BTC needs a big correction its too risky to buy BTC now because the price moves so fast,while ethereum facing network problems like slowed transaction speed.
this season is the best time to buy bitcoin,still not moving at $11,000 this coin is just waiting for recovery.so better buy now or regret later we knew that every after dump is a pump,dont let the train runs without you,as i invested half of my funds in bitcoin.
Activity: 31
January 30, 2018, 03:57:30 AM
Ethereum is one of the coins that'll be reaching the stars moon other galaxy whatever.
It is true that the people who want to invest in bitcoin right now are a little late. So the second best and the next big thing ethereum is the correct choice.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
January 30, 2018, 03:56:52 AM

Listen to someone Listen to your own voice Give your verdicts like that Follow the arrow but follow the decision in your ear You will be sorry for the wrong decision I think it is more logical to wait for the next period to follow the market
Not only Bitcoin . ETH is a also very good potential in future..if u invest in ETH u can get good money back..
Activity: 196
January 30, 2018, 03:48:38 AM

Listen to someone Listen to your own voice Give your verdicts like that Follow the arrow but follow the decision in your ear You will be sorry for the wrong decision I think it is more logical to wait for the next period to follow the market
Activity: 65
January 30, 2018, 03:25:05 AM
Pls suggest...
well that depends on the budget you have right now, if you have a lot of money on you right now, you should definitely buy some bitcoins, but if you have limited resources and money, you should settle on ethereum. Nonetheless they are both good investments.
That said, of course, you can buy bitcoin if you have plenty of money, but if you do not have enough money, Ethereum is a good investment. You can also invest in some new coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 03:12:15 AM
Of course it's worth to show bitcoin, because I think in the near future, bitcoin will stand taller than gold, because this is information gold, as it brought a lot to the world. Unlike gold.
Activity: 43
January 30, 2018, 03:11:21 AM
Dnt put your eggs in 1 basket, you need to read, learn. Everyone of us have different gameplan. Just do some research and i'm sure you will find the answer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 03:05:36 AM
If I were you, I would definitely buy cryptocurrencies now, not only bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 08:17:32 AM
Buy btc if the btc price goes down, because if it goes down it will go up very fast and it will rapid grow for an hour or a day, because btc is very fast to become low and it is also fast to increase, all crypto are not like that but only bitcoin, thats why i urge you to buy btc if it decreases, btc is alot to use and alot to do with all of us. Can help us and give us hope.
Activity: 128
January 12, 2018, 07:55:51 AM
Pls suggest...

I think ethereum would not be a good choice for buying in these times, because its price did not stop rising and it is still reaching its new records. But I think it would be a good time for buying bitcoin in these times, because I think the price is suitable.
Activity: 161
January 12, 2018, 07:33:59 AM
This is a chance to buy bitcoin at lower price. Ethereum lately is being pumped, it is up to you if you want to buy but if if you will ask my opinion i will wait for a dump before i buy Ethereum.
Jump to: