Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 141. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
https://exiptoken.io/
January 10, 2018, 04:06:34 PM
 :)hi , my opinion is to wait a little while until these BTC and ETH prices get stable, because its little risk to invest on that.and also keep on touch with news about that, anyway invest on that when that prices get stable and hold your position for longterm investment, after 2-3 year you will earn good profit from that it can be said for sure. good luck!!:)
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
January 10, 2018, 03:57:52 PM
With investing in bitcoin, you need to be very careful now, as the risks have increased. On the one hand, sensible people, after the growth of bitcoin last month to $ 20,000, became convinced that in this case we have a big financial bubble in Bitcoin, growing at the expense of a mad speculative increase in demand for it. On the other hand, bitcoin has significant problems with transactions and its relative growth is maintained for the time being at the expense of the preserved authority, which slowly begins to fall. Therefore, in this issue it is necessary to make a decision independently.
    Concerning investments in altcoyins, then the investment in ethereum is now more promising than ever. It is also not bad now to invest in other altcoyins, but here you need a thorough analysis of the market.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
January 10, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Buying bitcoins is always smart thing to do, and now looking at ether it is second important altcoin in my opinion and both are good opinions to buy, maybe 50/50 would be wise. There will always be crashes and pumps but both coins have tend to grow. If you have money which you can afford to invest why not? Go and buy them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 10, 2018, 03:54:39 PM
i will buy if btc price deep to 20-30% , to expensive now to buy...

Bitcoin is always expensive so but Bitcoin now because in any minute it will soon pump up and might never drop back to this lowest point of price. Our else Ethereum the best alternative of you can't afford Bitcoin.
Ethereum showed no mercy while most top Altcoins are dumping.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 03:52:21 PM
i think in one or two weeks bitcoin will rise again .so many big coins get pumped while bitcoin stand . now its bitcoin turn.it will grow and bitcoin dominance go at least 40 again
Activity: 126
#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide
January 10, 2018, 03:51:53 PM
Buying Bitcoin when it dipped is the best idea because Bitcoin will absolutely rise back and will guarantee that you'll be able get profit when it  doubled the next few months or even tripled by the end of the year.
Who knows! This time Bitcoin is still worth for investment.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:49:02 PM
i will buy if btc price deep to 20-30% , to expensive now to buy...

Now is a great time to buy bitcoin because the price is low and soon there will be growth. It seems to me that the cue ball will go up sharply in early February.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 10, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
If I were you I would be the man in charger by taking my time to analyse the market and make an informed decision on how to build my portfolio. This is important as you will not credit your success or failure to anybody but yourself. I currently convert some of portfolio into Bitcoin because I believe in it. Advise yourself and take action.
Activity: 271
January 10, 2018, 03:42:46 PM
i will buy if btc price drop to 20-30% , to expensive now to buy...
Activity: 350
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
January 10, 2018, 03:38:35 PM
Some people are still skeptical about bitcoin, but many investors are investing huge amounts of money. And I think that they are right.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
January 10, 2018, 03:22:09 PM
You can buy btc now as the price is still undervalued, low and soon it will go higher than 20k. But Ethereum is also doing very good. If you can afford to invest the money you can afford to lose then just buy them both! Best of luck.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
January 10, 2018, 03:11:39 PM
You could get both to minimize risks:) if may happen you won't make as much profit as you plan,  but you'll be safe.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 03:07:38 PM
bitcoin is moving sideways. It may go down a bit before starting the bull run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
January 10, 2018, 03:05:47 PM
Buying bitcoin is always a good idea. So many people who cannot see the potential always talk about the of which it will not matter when bitcoin reach it's full potential! I will advice anyone reading this to always keep buying bitcoin because pay day is coming and that pay is very huge!
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
January 10, 2018, 03:02:42 PM
Bitcoin just recovered from a drop so investing now wont be a good time so wait for the prices to drop a little before incesting in bitcoins.Bitcoins would be great option for long term investment if the amount you are investing is large as making small investment won't make much of a profit as bitcoins prices are very high now.
Activity: 130
January 10, 2018, 02:39:20 PM
You can buy bitcoin but you just hold it and wait until the price will increase again because recently the price of bitcoin decreased and you can buy Ethereum too because the price is rising everyday and I think you can get a profit.
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
Investors do not put all their eggs in one basket. That’s something speculators do. Our financial goals are important, and the consequence of failure are high. So we spread our risk out by diversifying across lots of different types of investments, like stocks and bonds and real estate, both in the countries where we live and far away. We choose each one carefully based on how it interacts with the others in our portfolio.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 02:14:47 PM
Now ETH is the best buying option as compared to BTC .
Activity: 74
January 10, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
Bitcoin is a risky investment for short term investors, so those who hold BTC in little amount, it is better to move BTC into their own wallet will be the best optin. BTC is profitable for them who invest in a large scales and after buying if you have knowledge you can easily make profit from it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
January 10, 2018, 02:07:25 PM
Of course yes, there is no time to waste. We all know what bitcoin can do. Consider all altcoins gaining space in the crypto market not to talk about the father of all cyptocurrencies. At least have 1K worth of bitcoin and hodl.
Jump to: