Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 140. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 01:53:52 PM
Now is right moment to but BTC if you wish to get it. But i think there are much better coins which can make profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
January 11, 2018, 01:51:26 PM
The investment of bitcoin and ethereum is very good. The price is high but I am sure in the long run their price will be much higher than it is today.
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
January 11, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Most people will say buy btc is correct but must wait until February, btc at this moment too high. Eth has good price moving action and volume but price is also high, wait and see until the price dump ( end January ). Actually, buy btc/ eth depend your goal/ purpose, you want trade or invest. Invest need btc and trade need eth, but must wait first. That's all and good luck with you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 11, 2018, 01:32:29 PM
Over the past few years, the cryptocurrency craze has slowly built steam, and now, interest in bitcoin has reached a fever pitch. Over the past month, the virtual currency’s value has been dramatically climbing, and plenty of people are suddenly jumping into the fray, while those who have been holding on to coin since the beginning are wondering if it’s time to cash in.
Activity: 151
January 11, 2018, 09:03:36 AM
Its not too late to buy bitcoin now but it depends on your decision for that kind of idea if you listen to others if you fail in investing you may blame the other people and it cannot be helpful to you. if you buy bitcoin make your own decision.
Activity: 518
January 11, 2018, 08:55:47 AM
Its up to us if we buy or not the bitcoin, if the bitcoin is in low price i guess i should buy and hold it until the price will rise it again in the market. I know the bitcoin price probably weeks or months it will goes up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 08:25:25 AM
Now it`s very good price for buying BTC , of course it can go down to 8-9k , but it not 100%. In long term you wonnot lose for sure. In this year price can be 20-30k dollars easily.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
January 11, 2018, 08:24:17 AM
Anytime you buy Bitcoin is the right time to buy it.  We hen Bitcoin rises to 7 figure in future,  it wouldn't matter how much you are buying it now would it?  The most important thing here is that you are committed in buying as much Bitcoin as  you can withing your budget and wait for your pay day!
That is what I have been doing during the past years.
The sad part is that I didn't have much money to purchase enough bitcoin I am comfortable with.
Activity: 630
January 11, 2018, 08:09:16 AM
Anytime you buy Bitcoin is the right time to buy it.  We hen Bitcoin rises to 7 figure in future,  it wouldn't matter how much you are buying it now would it?  The most important thing here is that you are committed in buying as much Bitcoin as  you can withing your budget and wait for your pay day!
Activity: 294
January 11, 2018, 08:04:09 AM
It's the right moment to buy BTC now.
Activity: 280
January 11, 2018, 12:51:30 AM
Its time to buy btc bg dip
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
January 11, 2018, 12:41:36 AM
Ether is a greater bet than BTC this year. Until BTC fixes all its problems, although ether is undergoing in some scaling issues too, buy it gradually. Stop caring of the price, it has just begun. We can see it's adaption increase by centralized exchanges getting high traffic and closing it's registrations to new users.
Activity: 532
January 11, 2018, 12:38:20 AM
if you want to buy and hold you can buy both bitcoin and ethereum or you can also buy other altcoins. it depends on you how much you allocated each altcoins.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 11, 2018, 12:29:11 AM
Now is the time to buy BTC, prices are fairly low and there are no erratic rise of prices. You can start buying now and hold on to it until it will reach it's peak again. Once it reach it's peak start selling of your coins and gain profit from holding on to your coins. One advantage of buying bitcoin though is it is very popular and it will not die soon.
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 11:08:09 PM
Isn't it much more profitable to invest in different cheap altcoins instead of BTC?
Activity: 112
January 10, 2018, 06:53:41 PM
best day to buy BTC was yesterday dont you think:)?
people always is waiting for the dips, but if you are a holder you should not be concerned about the dips
Activity: 476
January 10, 2018, 04:56:43 PM
If you have nore money buy both Bitcoin and ethereum at any time. it is good investment that will yeild massive return on investment. So any time is good to buy.
Activity: 168
January 10, 2018, 04:52:50 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

It is up to you still, you need to make a wise choice. Probably the majority will suggest to buy or go with Bitcoin BTC. It is still up to your preference. I personally prefer Ethereum. I like how it works and how most of the ICO's are into ETH. It has a great potential as an alternative crypto. I would say the master and the founder of decentralized cryptocurrency is BTC, if you want to get on the hype, why not? go for BTC  Smiley
Activity: 74
January 10, 2018, 04:21:43 PM
Investing in Bitcoin is always the safest move, but I think that ETH will outperform BTC this year. So many Tokens are based on ETH and the transactions are much cheaper and faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 04:09:14 PM
No need to buy bitcoin. This is altcoin time!
If you want to earn big money in a short time, you will invest in altcoins. You can choose Bitcoin for long-term investment Wink
Jump to: