Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 22. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 09:01:35 PM
Buy and sell. Don`t treat Bitcoin as an action or smth like this. BTC is a currency, no matter that it is crypto. We should all buy and pay with it, this way we will support the BTC and may be in future it will rise once again
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 08:21:26 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

I really believe that today the purchase of BTC is the right and very profitable solution for investors. Now the price of the coin has dropped significantly. But from next year will begin to recover actively. Therefore, you need to buy and hold BTC, while prices remain very low and profitable for investment.
by having the Bitcoin will very lucrative. Moreover, with the increasing development of very able to count on it as a primary precious coins.
so while this will really benefit by having the Bitcoin and count on it as a coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 05, 2018, 07:55:13 PM
Although ETH is a pretty solid currency with a very good real use, BTC is still BTC, many have wanted to dethrone it but it is still the queen of cryptos for something, plus it has almost the entire market at its disposal and most alts are governed by its price, so try to first have 1 bitcoin before thinking about investing in any other currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 07:45:05 PM
Nothing is certain in this market my friend! If you want to buy, waiting until the market has clearly up trend. Now it’s so gloomy. Hope next month we’ll see green market!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 07:43:02 PM
Of course , all coins are tied to bitcoin , and I think that bitcoin is the main investment, and now more than ever the best time to buy !
copper member
Activity: 126
October 05, 2018, 07:41:27 PM
Pls suggest...
I hope that you didn’t buy Bitcoin in December. If you bought bitcoin in December, then you have very big problems! I bought bitcoin in December and I have very big losses now and I don’t know when I can sell my bitcoins to return the money spent.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
I like this comparison a lot. Bitcoin is a real diamond, each of BTC which is mined is precious. I am sure that this crypto will gain really much in the nearest two years. Thus, we all have to invest in it.
Activity: 192
October 05, 2018, 09:19:29 AM
in my opinion you are better off just buying bitcoin, because now the market price has begun to increase in the near future, if you hold it then you will get results at the end of this year, most likely the price will go up fast.

Activity: 26
October 05, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
This point should buy. And keep them for a long time. Currently, if we surf, there will be huge risks. An experienced person advised me hold coin to long time
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 05, 2018, 09:16:14 AM
I believe that investing in Bitcoin is the most profitable offer. Therefore, he is the most expensive and brings the greatest profit. I am sure that in the near future it will grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 09:10:01 AM
This is good time buying bitcoin before it growths significantly, bitcoin on dips right now and good for buying
An ICO can make ads on google maybe can make bitcoin grows little by little, ofc it needs others aspect too
Activity: 210
October 05, 2018, 09:09:41 AM
buying bitcoin is always a good idea and I think that at the moment you can buy it at any rate and at the same time not lose your money
Activity: 182
October 05, 2018, 09:09:05 AM
Pls suggest...

I really believe that today the purchase of BTC is the right and very profitable solution for investors. Now the price of the coin has dropped significantly. But from next year will begin to recover actively. Therefore, you need to buy and hold BTC, while prices remain very low and profitable for investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 09:05:37 AM
In case you want to live a good life, then you need to still have time to invest in projects that are now beginning to integrate into the world, and that’s what BTC is like, because now it’s definitely a favorite.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Look ARROUND!
October 05, 2018, 09:01:26 AM
Pls suggest...
Buying bitcoin is a good idea , because why not? This is the best time to invest. The price is very cheap so you can buy more coins. You can choose what kind of investment you want. Maybe bitcoin is not yet in good condition but I know someday it will be back again as it is before.
Activity: 238
October 05, 2018, 09:00:35 AM
Pls suggest...

Today, buying Bitcoin for me is one of the most rational solutions. After all, the prices of BTC and Ethereum are now gradually approaching their minimum. And from next year these demanded coins will necessarily go up, so investors will be able to get income.
Activity: 280
October 05, 2018, 08:44:02 AM
Looking at Bitcoins history this seems very possible since Bitcoin has always pumped violently after a drop, on top of that, the market is currently in a correction which means this is chance to get in the game cheaper.
Activity: 420
October 05, 2018, 08:28:07 AM
BTC and ETH both are the most popular and the powerful coins of the crypto market but i will go for BTC because the whole market is running with price of BTC and people trust in BTC the most.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
October 05, 2018, 08:12:47 AM
Both are strong and but as you can see ethereum is at it's down price so If I were you I will pick ethereum from bitcoin and probably exchange it when 1 ethereum is @ 0.09 btc no matter what btc price is .
Activity: 43
October 05, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
I believe that if you fall into the crypto world - then you can not even ask such a question. BTC is the benchmark at any time. He may have fallen in dollars, but still remains in trend.
Pages:
Jump to: