Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 44. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
In my own opinion, I think this is actually the best time to buy Bitcoin before it gets back to its original position
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 03:36:28 AM
quite a lot of well-known traders and mentors  advise to buy bitcoin right now, because the course  has turned and is now growing
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 03:23:10 AM
If you bought the BTC and the ETH it was a very good decision. BTC and ETH is a very well established coin and you could see that the market demand is huge. And these coins are currently able to attract many investors to invest.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 03:15:35 AM
Buying a BTC is always a promising and profitable option for an investor. But you need to choose the right time for your investment. I believe that at the moment the price of BTC remains quite high. It is better to wait a little to buy coins on more favorable terms, and then to earn on the restoration of the price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
September 07, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
A couple of days ago we saw how the price of bitcoin fell in a few hours from 7300$ to 6300$ and this can happen again. No one knows to what level the price of bitcoin will decline, so now you need to buy BTC with caution.
Activity: 448
September 07, 2018, 02:40:11 AM
Buy bitcoin or not to buy everyone decides himself,but now with such a drop in the rate and you can buy some bitcoin, as the growth by the end of the year or next year will give a good growth.
Activity: 108
September 07, 2018, 02:40:00 AM
Buying both is a good idea. bitcoin and ethereum are coins that have the potential to give you lots of benefits. so, if you have a lot of money why not invest in both coins. Remember, if you have held both coins or one of them. if the price is low you should not panic because the price will return.
Activity: 33
September 07, 2018, 02:36:46 AM
I think it's time to invest in bitcoin, I believe the bitcoin price will go up by the end of the year, everything will be fine for us. And eth is still fine, still reasonable for long-term investment.
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 02:35:20 AM
If you really have enough money to buy BTC, you should buy BTC. Because BTC is the trend of the market today and is known to everyone. Although ETH is really necessary, I still want to invest in BTC.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:26:56 AM
Well it is up to you whether you will invest or not because doing this might have a lot of profits for you in the near future and also it is much better to invest now because i do believe that one that it will pump
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 07, 2018, 02:24:09 AM
Buy bitcoin now and set back, just leave it in your wallet for more than a years and see what happen to its market value, it is a good opportunity to have bitcoin than to thus who haven't, i believe in bitcoin to increase in multiple times in the future.
yeah, you're right.
i also strongly recommend this to others, but on condition that they must first believe that in the future BTC will increase. if you don't believe it, it will be in vain. because if only the price dropped further than now they would panic and do the cutloss midway.
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
September 07, 2018, 02:12:33 AM
Buy bitcoin now and set back, just leave it in your wallet for more than a years and see what happen to its market value, it is a good opportunity to have bitcoin than to thus who haven't, i believe in bitcoin to increase in multiple times in the future.
Activity: 88
September 07, 2018, 02:09:26 AM
Of course, it depends on your decision. As of now, BTC has fallen to $6520. I think Bitcoin's price is at a low point. I think buying now is the right time. Buy now and wait for a while. When the price rises, you will Will get a profit.
Activity: 224
September 07, 2018, 02:05:41 AM
It seems to me that the price of bitcoin may drop even lower, although you can buy bitcoin at any time as a long-term investment.So I advise in the near future to think about buying bitcoin
Activity: 32
September 07, 2018, 02:02:10 AM
You should buy both, BTC and ETH prices are currently low, buy now and hold is a reasonable time. At the end of the year, I believe you will have a high profit.
Activity: 161
September 07, 2018, 01:50:51 AM
I believe it's in every case better to put resources into bitcoin. Since this is the best coin and there is an assurance that this coin won't bite the dust inevitably as it very well may be with the altcons. What's more, there are ensures that you will win cash sooner or later.
Activity: 41
September 07, 2018, 01:49:15 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

At that time maybe all coins look very attractive and we only choose which coins have the potential to grow bigger. But after a crash occurs, we know that Bitcoin remains the most powerful asset, even though its value is also reduced by more than half of its highest price.
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 01:44:46 AM
The estimation of BTC right now is in reliable decrease so there is chance that it may even now fall further and would accommodate better purchasing chances later on. Notwithstanding, as there is no assurance it is smarter to begin putting resources into little sums now and increment the venture when it falls further. On the off chance that BTC begins grabbing it will be hard to discover a passage.
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 01:38:52 AM
At the present time, I recommend you observe and do nothing. The current trend is unclear and no one can be sure that BTC and ETH will continue to reduce prices or not? But one of thing I can sure the current ETH chart is much worse than the BTC.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 01:09:50 AM
I think now is the good time to buy but not the best because I think we didn't reach the whole panic on market. May be you have to wait after the weekend or buy it now before the weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: